Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Part 1

“Chuks, so what next?” Favour asked.
“I don’t know, I will follow God everyday as it comes because this was not planned. This
is definitely the move of God, so I am just meant to follow His lead,” I said.
“I know, but what I am saying is, do you have a plan for these teenagers, because I can
tell you that by morning, this place will be flooded with those teens.”
Favour was right: by 7am, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Baba Agba was waking me from
sleep…
“Chuks, you have visitors!” Baba Agba said with a smile.
“Visitors?” I pushed myself up because my body was aching. He pointed his hand to the
door telling me to go see for myself.
I walked to the door and on opening the door, I stepped back in shock as I saw mothers
and fathers with their children…
“Pastor, good morning.”
“Pastor, sorry for waking you up this early.”
“Pastor, you are God sent!”
I heard different greetings and I didn’t know who to answer. I decided to give a general
“Good morning.”
I heard a man speak first.
“Sir, I believe you were sent to this environment to help reshape our children. This is my
son, Prince, he has not been doing well academically so if he doesn’t go to school for a
while, it won’t take away anything from him. I have brought him to you, please let him stay
with you and you teach him the way of God.”
“Yes… as for her, she can resume in the morning and come back home at night… I am
giving her to you for the Lord’s work. She is very stubborn and I know it is the work of the
devil, because I know the prophecy I heard about her before her birth.” A concerned
mother said about her daughter who had her head bowed with a rebellious look on her
face.
“Her name is Helen, she can sleep with anything in trousers…” another mother said about
her own daughter.

“I have put him in different training centers, but he is always running away. I paid to have
him learn electrical work, he ran away. I told him to learn barbing, he ran away after four
days. I even enrolled him in a fashion house, he didn’t attend the class more than a week.
Please, help me lay your hand on him and deliver him from these demons that do not
want him to amount to anything in life.” A man said about his son.
I stood there confused at what these parents wanted of me. What did they want me to do
with these children? Baba Agba came to my rescue…
“He would be happy to help your children, but whatever he is going to do with them cannot
be a full day job because he also needs to work. Let them return to their schools and
vocational centers but resume here every day by 3pm,” Baba Agba said.
By 3pm every day? What was I going to be doing with them?
The parents looked at me expecting a confirmation and with no answer from my lips, I
just nodded my head.
They expressed their happiness and gratitude, with high expectations of what God was
going to do with their children written all over them.
After they left, I sat down, really confused and Baba Agba sat beside me with a smile that
said “I know you are afraid but God’s got you.”
“Why me?” I asked him.
“God’s ways are not our ways, it was the same with Apostle Paul. One thing you must
know Chuks is that, it is not how far we fall that matters to God, but how much we are
willing to rise up tall that no one will ever remember that we ever fell that interests God.”
“I want to stand tall,” I said with tears flowing “but I don’t know how to.”
“I see our Muslim brethren have a way of teaching their children the Quran every evening
after school, why don’t you also start a Bible study class every afternoon. You never know
what God can start from there. I have always had the passion to do something like that
but my strength has been a limiting force. There is little a 74 year old man can do. These
days I spend more time praying for revival and I think you are the answer to that prayer.
This present day parents especially mothers, do not have time to educate their children
in morals and in the way of the Lord because of the economic situation, you can be that
teacher to them…”
“I am still learning the Bible myself, how can I be teaching when I am still learning?” I said,
trying to run away from this big task.
“Every teacher is a student… any teacher who has stopped learning will have nothing to
offer anymore,” Baba Agba said.
“Where is he?” Baba Agba and I heard a loud voice.

Baba Agba rose up to his feet.
“Officer, what is it?” Baba Agba said.
“Where is the fake and demonic pastor that has turned my niece to a witch?” the Army
Officer said as I saw the woman who had come to pick up Ajaara the day before, following
him closely.
“Witch? What are you talking about?” Baba Agba said.
“Ajaara has not been herself since my wife brought her back yesterday. I came back this
morning to find her weeping, biting herself, doing strange things and saying strange
things…”
“Strange things?”
“Yes strange things and if he doesn’t find a solution to it, I will take him to the barracks
where he will be beaten mercilessly. A lot of all these fake pastors everywhere,” he said
with seriousness in his voice.
“Hello… yes… my house, bring some boys when you are coming, there is a stupid fetish
civilian here that I want to deal with…” I heard the man say to someone else over the
phone.
To read more life changing series, send a WhatsApp message to +234-8151103646
or follow the Author on Facebook @Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde-Official or
Instagram @Opeyemiakintunde.
Watch free short movies on her YouTube channel @ DEEP THOTS FILMS.

24 Replies
WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Part 2

“Sir, he didn’t do anything to her, she is just under the influence of the Holy Spirit,” Baba
Agba replied.
“Which Holy Spirit? What Holy Spirit is making her say nonsense out of her mouth?
Imagine her saying I sleep with her… when do I have that time and besides which devil
will allow me sleep with my niece?” he said.
At that point Baba Agba and I knew what the issue was: Ajaara must have confessed all
her deeds and her uncle was a culprit. He was trying to cover his tracks because of his
wife.
“Sir, what exactly do you want?” I asked.
“I want you to follow me right now and cast out the demon in her that is making her say
things that are not real,” he said with fear in his eyes.
Baba Agba took the officer aside. I didn’t know what he told him, but I noticed the officer
nodded.
Baba Agba asked them to go bring Ajaara.
Ajaara was sobbing profusely. Surprisingly, she was in her normal state, so I was
confused about what the officer was talking about her acting strangely.
“Hmmm… I guess this man is behind Ajaara’s promiscuity, and he is only trying to cover
his tracks.” I quickly reasoned and it felt like Ajaara was listening to my thoughts because
she jumped up and started shouting at the officer…
“You caused this, you ruined my life, ever since I was brought to live with you at the age
of 7when my parents died, you started playing with my genitals and warned me not to tell
anyone…”She jumped on him and started biting him.
“You want to deny it?” she said as the officer was trying to pretend. His wife was shocked
and was looking at his face for answers.
“Uncle Chuks, tell him to pull his boxers down he has a mole on his manhood.”
“Jesus!” the wife of the officer shouted. “I am finished! I am finished!”
“No you are not the one who is finished, I am the one who is finished, do you know how
many times I have aborted for him?” she said screaming like someone who wanted to be
heard. The compound was as silent as a graveyard with Ajaara’s voice ringing loud in the
air.

“The first time I aborted for him was when I was 12 years old and till date, I have aborted
7 times… I have been in pains, my piercings was a way of me having a pain greater than
the one Iwas feeling internally…”
At that point, some military officers walked in and met Ajaara’s burst of outrage. Her uncle
couldn’t do anything as he bowed his head in shame.
“You made me make area boys (hoodlums) friends, and when I told them what you were
doing, no one could help me because you are a military man… I have been dead since a
long time ago. I should have died alongside my parents. You promised to take care of
me…. but no… You ended up destroying me by turning me to your sex slave… God! Why
did you let me lose my parents? Why did you watch this beast tear me into pieces? I
never knew you existed… I never knew you were this real…” she broke down in tears.
We were all silent, but I noticed one of the junior officers stepped out to make a call.
“These are all false accusations…!” Ajaara’s uncle said in a very low tone.
“Shut up! How did she know about your mole, you useless man? So your sleeping around
was not enough, you brought your nonsense to your brother’s daughter. God saved you,
it is not to my own niece or any of my daughters, I would have slaughtered you,” his wife
said.
“Says who? He was doing the same to your sister’s daughter Agnes, that was why she
left. I didn’t have anywhere to go, that’s why I became his private toilet at home…” Ajaara
said crying profusely and I couldn’t hold back my tears. It made me see her promiscuity
in a different way, she was just a victim.
“No wonder, Ajaara manifested a lot of strange spirits in her, this was because her uncle
was sleeping with multiple partners, therefore he acquired a lot of strange spirits which
he transferred into the innocent girl.” My heart bled for Ajaara as I watched her crying so
hard.
Baba Agba was short of words as well.
“Sir, you are required to report to the Commandant’s office with immediate effect,” said
the officer who had stepped out to receive the call.
Fear was written all over the Uncle’s face…
“You made a report about this? How dare you?” he said to the officer who still gave him
a salute.
“I am sorry sir, but I have personal hatred for men who take advantage of young girls,
because my only sister died after being raped at the age of eight,” he said not maintaining
eye contact with his superior.

“You will pay for this, when I get out of this mess, Just pray I don’t lose my uniform over
your matter Ajaara, you will join your parents where they are” he said boldly as he was
asked to step out of the compound.
The Officer’s wife was crying as well.
“That serves you right, may you be punished, useless man. You spend on women, yet I
don’t get a penny from you. Ajaara, why didn’t you tell me about it? You know I am always
out during the day, I couldn’t have suspected he was doing all these…” she said.
“I didn’t want to destroy your marriage,” Ajaara said.
“But you were destroying yourself, you should have told me or someone else about it, it
would have stopped. Oh my God! Let’s go in, you need to eat something, you haven’t
eaten since yesterday,” she said with sincere concern in her voice.
“I am not going with you anymore… I am not living in your house, you know if he returns,
he will kill me,” Ajaara said with a loud wailing voice.
“But you can’t stay here with them,” she said.
“I will go somewhere else, far away.”
At that point, I knew I needed to help Ajaara, but how was I going to help her? Should I
ask Baba Agba to accommodate her in his house? What if the Officer returns?
“You can stay with me!” I said not knowing how that came out, especially since I was
still squatting with someone. Baba Agba looked at me and gave a knowing smile…
Why? I couldn’t say…
To be continued…

WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Part 3

“Favour!” was what dropped in my heart, when Baba Agba pulled me aside to ask of my
plan…
“I like the fact that you want to help Ajaara, and you have taken her as a responsibility,
but we both are men, and though I am 74 years of age, I won’t want to be thinking of the
buttocks of a 15 year old. I want to spend my last years having pure thoughts,” he said
jokingly.
I understood the point he was trying to make. Ajaara will be a temptation for me should
she start living with us. I racked my brain thinking of a solution, but a name dropped in
my heart instead…
“Favour!”
“What did Favour have to do with Ajaara?” I questioned myself.
“She can stay with Favour, that way she will grow spiritually and Favour will be a
good mentor to her,” I heard in my Spirit.
“Oh my Goodness! God was really a divine organizer. He knew Favour was going to be
a great hand in my ministry… but shame to the devil who wanted to destroy that plan. If
Favour and I had slept together, spiritually, we both would be in regrets and the revival
that had just happened would have not surfaced.” I reasoned.
“Sir, I will talk to Favour to accommodate her, I believe it will be a way of ministering to
Ajaara. Favour will be a better person to learn from,” I said to Baba Agba.
“Accommodate her?” Favour asked in surprise.
“Yes! You know she can’t stay with me,” I said.
“I know, but she will be bad company to Mercy,” she said surprisingly.
“Mercy is back from your parents’ place?” I asked.
“Yes, she will be returning to campus in two weeks so I wanted her to spend a little time
with me. I am sorry for not telling you, I didn’t want you both to have anything to do with
each other. She doesn’t even know you are here,” she said avoiding my eyes.
“I understand… protecting your child from the bad guy,” I said jokingly but I felt pained in
my heart knowing Favour did not trust me with her child.

“I am sorry,” Favour said and I could understand her, no one would see Ajaara and would
want her child to have anything to do with her. I saw the way Favour occasionally looked
towards where Ajaara was sitting. She shook her head in disdain at Ajaara.
“Favour, what if Mercy was Ajaara, would you want people who could help her, cast her
away because of her appearance?” I asked her.
Silence permeated the air.
“Let’s see how it goes for a week. If I can’t cope, I will return her but first things first, she
needs to take off all the extra earrings, nose ring, jaw ring and leg chain. There are certain
things that cannot enter my house,” Favour said.
“Thank you so much, thank you…” I said happily. “Ajaara , Ajaara come over here,” I said
to Ajaara who sat down curled up in a corner. She stood up and walked towards us.
“Ajaara, God has sent us an angel. This is Aunty Favour, she is my friend… she has
agreed to have you in her house.”
The look on Ajaara’s face was epic as she rushed to hug Favour. Favour was surprised.
“I promise to be a good girl, thank you… thank you ma’am. I have always wanted to be
Mercy’s friend but she never answers my greetings,” Ajaara said in excitement.
“Mercy? You know my daughter?” Favour asked.
“Yes, I know you very well, You live down the street beside the Tailor’s shop,” Ajaara said.
“Wow! So Mercy knows you?” Ajaara nodded in the affirmative. “Well I guess the reason
Mercy doesn’t want to be your friend is because of all these you have on you. People will
have wrong impressions about you when they see you, so before we leave here, you will
have to take them off. If you know you can’t do without wearing earrings, just one pair is
enough,” Favour said.
“Ok ma’am,” Ajaara said as she started pulling all her accessories off in a rush. There
were some rings that were hard to pull off, so Favour offered to help her. Tears filled my
eyes as the picture I saw ahead was beautiful. I saw Favour helping a lot of young girls
get off the evil addiction in their lives and hopefully raise them to be beautiful women.
They both shared a smile, I was lost in my thoughts to know what they spoke about. All I
heard Ajaara saying was she was going to get her clothes from her uncle’s house.
She dashed off to her house.
“I told her to change into something more decent,” Favour said to me.
“You really did a good job training Mercy,” I said.
“She is all I have and can ever have, so I have to put my all into her. I don’t have a
womb anymore, remember?” Favour said smiling.

“But you could have more kids if you choose to,” I said to her.
She raised her eyebrow at me giving me a questioning look like she was asking me “How
can a woman without a womb have children?” but rather than give her an answer, I just
smiled.
“Chuks, what do you mean?” she said poking me by the side, but I still maintained my
mute mood. Ajaara came back into what she thought was a more decent wear.
She wore a crop top that was showing her belly accompanied with a long skirt.
“Is this the most decent wear you have?” Favour asked with a sarcastic smile. Ajaara
nodded in the affirmative.
“Alright, let’s be on our way. You won’t be needing your other clothes, Mercy has more
than enough to share.”
“I don’t share clothes with people, my clothes are fine,” Ajaara said with a little rebellion
in her voice, it seemed she wasn’t happy with the way Favour was treating her like an
outcast…

WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Part 4

“Wicked forces, that want me to be a waste to my generation, release me and let me go
in Jesus’ name.”
That was the prayer point I told the young boys and girls to pray when they resumed at
my place by 3pm. I didn’t know what to preach to them, so I decided to tell them to pray
instead, as I briefly told them the devil’s plan was to waste destinies. I told them a bit of
my story.
Tunde, the boy who had been sent to different vocational centers but was always running
away from there without learning anything, sat down looking very uninterested at
whatever I was asking them to do. He had his trousers sagged. The teacher in me was
getting really irritated, I wanted to get a good cane to whip some senses into his brain but
I knew that would be a wrong approach.
Ajaara was seated amongst them. I had told Favour to let her return for the class.
Surprisingly, she came with Mercy. I guessed Favour had to explain how Ajaara came
about and my name and story couldn’t be hidden any more. I was happy to see her. I was
happy I didn’t tamper with her life back then in her school. She greeted me respectfully
and told me she was happy I had found Christ. She looked more matured as she was in
the university already.
Ajaara was putting on one of the tops I was sure Mercy had given her, but Ajaara had
turned it to a crop top by tying it behind. She wanted her flat fair belly to show.
I had 4 other teenagers present, plus Gloria and her siblings. As they were praying, we
heard someone running towards us in tears. A woman was flogging her daughter towards
the compound.
“Useless girl, so you don’t want to attend the class, witch, mermaid,” she said as I tried to
stop the woman from beating her.
“Oga Pastor, I have dashed (given) her to you and Jesus. I don’t want to see her anywhere
near my house,” she said and left us.
This was getting more complicated than I thought. I didn’t know much of the word of God
to feed these hungry teens and just like the story of the young boy who gave out his lunch
to Jesus to feed the multitude, I heard Mercy’s voice from behind me, singing a beautiful
popular song…
“If you can use anything Lord,
You can use me.”

Then she started changing the lyrics
“If you can change anyone Lord,
Please, Lord change me…
If you can change anyone Lord,
Please, Lord change me
‘Cos
I give myself away…
So you can use me…”
Music definitely has a way of bringing people together. The teenagers joined Mercy in
singing the song. She stretched her hands to the left and the right for hands and the
teenagers willingly joined hands with each other as they sang.
“I know what it feels like when we do things we don’t want to do, but I know God can
change us if we give him our all,” Mercy said as the song continued.
I joined the circle as well, and I heard myself say,
“Few weeks earlier, from my own view of life, I had nothing to offer, I was a waste, but
God in His mercy felt He could still bring out a treasure from my trash. You all are my
treasure in the making. I never knew God had this much for me,” I said with pain in my
heart. “So please, give me the opportunity to be used by God for your lives… I know some
of you have been written off by friends, family but I want you to know, God doesn’t write
anyone off…”
Some of the teens could not hold back their tears. I told them to have their seats.
“I know some of you are wondering who I am and why you have to be here. Well, the
answer is simple: God sent me here for you. I don’t know how long I will be here for, but
see me as a messenger of God. I am willing to be your friend, your teacher, your adviser,
your uncle and the listening ear your parents don’t give you,” I said and I watched as
some of them listened intently to what I was saying, while Tunde pretended not to listen.
The first thing I want us to have within this family is TRUST. I want you all to trust me and
know your secrets are safe with me. So for the next one hour, I will be having a listening
session, 10 minutes for each person. You will be free to tell me anything you have always
wanted to tell someone but you have been afraid to share with anyone, Ok? So are we
all okay with that?”
“Me first…” Gloria shouted as they all gave positive responses except Tunde.

“So, if you are in this journey with me, stretch your hand over mine.” I stretched my hand
forward and one after the other, they laid their hands on mine. The only one who did not
stretch his hand over mine was Tunde as he stood afar off.
I sat down for 1 hour and I was amazed at the deep struggles the teenagers had with their
sexuality. I sometimes had to look at their faces to be sure they were the ones talking.
“Lord, teenagers are not meant to be experiencing this” my heart screamed to the Lord.
After the 1 hour session of listening to various issues, I concluded in my heart that the
devil had gone so far in tampering with the lives of these young ones. Amazingly, there
were some of the teenagers who had sex on a daily basis as it had become a daily
addiction to them, especially Helen.
The one that shocked me most was Mercy, Favour’s daughter. I knew Favour was going
to be heartbroken if she knew her saint daughter was into masturbation.
At that point, I knew I had received the mandate, but I felt I was not fully armed with the
physical and spiritual knowledge to help the children.
“God, what do I do?” I asked myself as I wasn’t a pastor, an apostle, or a deliverance
minister.
To be continued.
Watch free short movies on her YouTube channel @ DEEP THOTS FILMS

WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Part 5

I sat at the balcony for hours, pondering on the way forward. The teenagers had left to
their different homes around 7:30pm, a little bit in high spirits. I believed they had hopes
about getting out of their situations as they had shared their issues with me, but here was
I, 4 hours later with no plan, except for the phrase I kept saying over and over…
“Lord, help me.”
Baba Agba came out for his usual midnight prayer. He usually started 11:30pm till 2:30am
in the morning.
On seeing him, I stood up to go inside, as I was not in the mood to pray. I was very
confused and the confusion weighed me down.
“Where to?” he asked.
“I want to rest a bit, I am having this slight headache,” I said.
“Ok, but what happens when they come tomorrow, do you have any meal you will serve
them? You have taken their orders today, when they come tomorrow, they are coming
with the expectations of being served.”
“That’s the cause of my headache, I have nothing to serve them,” I said like a deflated
balloon.
“That’s a lie, you have everything. You just need to get into the store and pick the
ingredients that are needed for the kind of meal you want to serve.”
“Ingredients? Store? Baba Agba what are you talking about? I am lost.”
“The Bible is the storehouse of the solution you need to get the ingredients from. The
ingredients are the scriptures that speak specifically to people’s issues.”
“Ooook… Hmmm… This sounds simple, like a teacher who is given a textbook to study
for the sake of teaching his/her students?” I asked.
“Exactly, but the difference in spiritual school and spiritual catering is that, you as the first
contact must be fully filled with the meal before serving others, because you can’t give
what you don’t…” Baba Agba said, implying I should complete the sentence.
“…have,” I said. “Hmmm, that is why I am really confused about what to teach them
because I am still a Bible student.”
“Good… If you don’t mind I could be of help,” Baba said raising his eyebrow in a question
form.
“Mind? No sir, it is an answer to my prayer,” I said very elated.

“Ok then, let’s start with you first.”
“Ok sir.”
“There are three levels an unbeliever who just became born again must pass through to
be fully where God wants him/her to be…”
I knew I needed a pen, so I asked for permission to get the pen, which after I was
permitted I dashed off in a rush.
“…The first stage is the SALVATION / RECONCILIATION stage. SALVATION is used for
an unbeliever who has never met Christ before. It is the stage of going back to one’s
creator. The phase where you repent from all known and unknown sins, while
RECONCILIATION is for the backslidden Christians who want to renew their relationship
with God,” Baba Agba said.
“So, you must first check yourself out to know if you have passed this stage before you
can do a good job of talking to the teenagers about it. Remember, you can’t give what
you don’t have. These teenagers are your fruits, and if you are a half-baked Christian,
you will produce half-baked Christians. If your salvation is not genuine, your followers will
be likewise. That explains why a lot of churches are not on fire these days, if you check
out the spiritual temperature of the Pastor, it reflects big time in the lives of the members.”
“Hmmm,” I said as I was so happy I was receiving that lecture.
“The second stage is what I call DEDICATION, DELIVERANCE AND DEDICATION
stage. This phase is very important and mostly, this is where most people get hooked. A
lot of people become born again, and they have a genuine salvation, but on getting to this
phase they become weak.
Here, it is the ability to dedicate your time to God. It is the growth period. This is the time
to nurture your new spirit man who is still a baby. At this point, you must have the spirit of
determination; determination to read the scriptures, because the word of God is food for
your spirit and soul. You need to start listening to messages from true men of God; you
need to listen and sing good music that takes you closer to God; you need to talk to God
more in prayer; you will learn self-discipline through fasting. It is while you are deep in this
lifestyle that your life will be have access to the delivering power of God.
For instance, those teenagers of yours who are deep in sexual immorality, you don’t just
pray for them and expect the spirit to disappear. The truth is the spirit will obey your
command to step out the moment you were praying, but after you are through with their
victims, they hang around looking for the right time to come in again to do something
worse. Remember the Bible states that when an evil spirit is sent out of a man, the spirit
will check back if the life is empty; once the place is empty, the spirit returns with seven
more spirits worse than him.

This is what happens when people get delivered and are prayed for, but the victim doesn’t
follow up by living a dedicated life to his / her spiritual growth. They become worse than
before,” Baba
Agba explained very simply.
“Hmm…, but dedication to reading the Bible and growing one’s spiritual life tends to be
boring and difficult,” I said wanting to know the right answer to give if any of the teenagers
asked me.
“That is the biggest lie the devil has been feeding people with. The Scriptures is the most
interesting and informative book in the world. There is nothing you are looking for that you
can’t get in there: you have secrets of power in there; secrets to Governance; secrets to
academic success; secrets to business success; secrets to parenting; and for those who
love entertainment, the Scriptures has a lot of it. You can read the Bible as a novel and
get your lessons from there.
As a musician, you can get lyrics for your music… Sometimes, when I feel like watching
movies, and war films being my best, I just pick up my Bible and read on David and the
kings and amazingly my imagination helps as I begin to see the movie in my head as I
read. I wish I could show you all that is available in the Scriptures,” Baba Agba said as he
laughed in excitement.
“Really?” I asked as Baba Agba was making the Bible sound like a masterpiece.
“Yes, anything and everything you need answers to is available in the Scriptures. Even
information about your deliverance is there and the devil knows it is actually the Scriptures
that can defeat him, so he tactically frustrates people from reading and knowing the truth
in the word of God,” Baba said as he bubbled with joy.
As he spoke, I knew I was still at this second phase and if I was going to help the
teenagers attain that level, I needed to hasten my growth. If others were reading the
Bible for 2 hours daily, I needed to make mine 5 hours.
“Let’s move to the next phase, the next phase is…” To be continued.

Page 1 / 5
Share:
%d bloggers like this: