Time Traveller Season 2

Page 2 / 2

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs
Season 2 : Episode 6
While the General was still wondering how he gets to the prison , Prince Alan walked in .
General : Ugh....Prince Alan ?
Prince Alan : ( Smile ) Oh ! Who do we have here ? ..... Isn't this the great General that's protecting our nation ....?
General : So .... , You are the other that sent that man ....
Prince Alan : ( shaking his head ) eiiiiish ! tsk ! tsk ! tsk ! tsk ! ...I'm only carrying out his Highness'order ....do you have an objection .... .... ....?
General : Huuh....you........
Prince Alan : ( cut in ) What ...? do you have something to say ...?
General : Do you think....you could deal with me so easily...?
Prince Alan : Ooooh ..? I heard the General is very popular for his toughness , I guess that's really true .
General : Humph !
Prince Alan : But ...right now , when you said I won't be able to deal with you so easily ...., you sounded as if you've someone to back you up....
General : ( smile ) Huuh...Did I ?? . I guess you must have heard it wrong .
Prince Alan : ( smile ) oh ! I should actually check my hearing....it seems something is really wrong with it.... ...
General : Hmmm....it seems so .
Prince Alan left the General and went to meet the Emperor .
Prince Alan : ( Bow his head ) Your Highness....
Emperor : Huh..., you are finally . I've been waiting for you all days ....
Prince Alan : ah ! ...Pls pardon my rudeness for keeping you waiting ( bow his head )
Emperor : Hmm...It's nothing.
Prince Alan : Thanks for your grace .....your Highness .
Emperor : I heard you caught a really big fish last night... ...
Prince Alan : Huh ...A big fish ... ?
Emperor : Don't act like you no nothing..., I'm talking about the General that was arrested ...
Prince Alan : Oh...The General...
Emperor : Arresting someone who holds military power like that ..., aren't you afraid of being grounded by the officials ...?.
Prince Alan : ( smile ) Why do I have to fear the official when I have the support of Your Highness....
Emperor : ( smirk ) huh....don't act like we plan all this together.....I only give you a chance to prove yourself , I never said you have my support .
Prince Alan : Your Highness , I'm only trying to serve you and the people of this nation .
Emperor : " serving me and the people of this nation " ? ....That's quite a great phrase. However , you can't be causing problems you won't be able to handle .
Prince Alan : Your Highness , do you know why the General was arrested..... ...?
Emperor : Tell me...
Prince Alan : He was arrested for embezzling the funds meant for military provision....
Emperor : Huuh...( smile ) you arrested him just because of that...?
Prince Alan : No , your highness . There's solid evidence against him.... ..
Emperor : Solid Evidence...?
Prince Alan : Yes....Your Highness
Emperor : That sounds interesting . I would like to see what evidence you have against him ...
Prince Alan clapped his hands 👏👏👏 and the gold and silver coins that was seized from the General was moved in....
The Emperor inspected it for a while and then.... ... ... ....
Emperor : Ooh ? These are really newly minted silver coins . He even if he embezzled it , how did it get to his possession....?
Prince Alan : I've been wondering about that too ...... ....and it seems someone was behind him....
Emperor : Someone ...? who do you mean by that ?
Prince Alan : The only person in charge of the funds for the Military Provision is.....The Minister Of Defense ..
Emperor : Are you saying ....that the Minister of Defense is behind him......?
Prince Alan : Nothing is certain yet since there's no evidence on that . But , if he was thoroughly interrogated ...., I'm sure we would get something out of him .
Emperor : hmm... . that's right . I'll have the Minister of Justice to take care of that .
Prince Alan : No , your Highness.
Emperor : What do you mean by that ?
Prince Alan : Your Highness , please allow me to interrogate him .
Emperor : Huh...You are sure you can handle this ...?
Prince Alan : Yes ...Your Highness . Interrogating him won't be a problem .
Emperor : Hmmm .....if you are so confident that you can do it , then...I'll allow you to handle....
Prince Alan : ( Bow his head ) Thanks for your grace , Your Highness .
At the Queen's Chamber ... ... ..
Queen : How on earth did the General get caught !
Prime Minister : I'm sorry , your Highness . I'm still investigating that....
Queen : that scum is growing more powerful and you aren't doing nothing !
Prime Minister : I'm sorry , Your Highness .
Queen : hmm ! that's what you keep saying . Can't you see he's trying to get at the Minister Of Defense by arresting the General....?
Prime Minister : It seems so , Your Highness . .
Queen : The Minister of Defense is the one we need most . With him , my child will have military support . We can't let Prince Alan succeed....
Prime Minister : I understand , Your Highness . I'll be sure to take care of this as soon as possible ....
The following day at the Palace ( During the Court Morning Assembly )
All the Ministers and Officials were present at the Palace as they used to be.
The Emperor was sitting on his throne , gazing at the Ministers .
Emperor : I'm sure you are all aware of the arrest of the General ....
All : Yes...Your Highness .
One of the Minister : But your highness , is it okay to just arrest someone with military power just like that....?
Emperor : What do you mean just like that ? ....He was arrested with evidences that prove that he's embezzling Military provision . Isn't that enough to arrest him ?
Minister : Huuh....I really..don't know .
Emperor : I'm still wondering how the military provision funds that haven't been moved officially get to the General . Doesn't that seems a bit suspicious...?
The Ministers and Officials started mumbling ...
Emperor : Minister Of Defense ....
Minister Of Defense : ( Nervously ) Ye...ye....yes ! Your Highness.... .... ...
Emperor : The funds meant for the military provision was in possession of the General when he was arrested , can you explain how it get to him....?
Minister Of Defense : Huuh... I really ........
All of a sudden , one of the guards rushed in and bowed his head .
Guard : It's bad , Your Highness !
Prime Minister : How dare you barged in here like that...!
Emperor : Calm down , let's here what he has to say . What's it...?
Guard : The....the....the .....the general....( stammering )
Emperor : What about him ?
Guard : We are about to take him out for interrogation ....when....we found him... ....dead !
Emperor : ( Shocked ) What !!!!!
There was a loud mumbling among the Ministers as they heard this .
In the Prison....
Prince Alan was inspecting the General's body with a physician .
After thorough inspection.... ...
Prince Alan -: How's it...? do you find the cause of his death....?
Physician : Yes ...
Prince Alan : Tell me...
Physician : It's poison....
Prince Alan : ( scoff ) what ? poison...???
Physician : Yes..... This is what he ate last ( showing him the leftover food ) . It was poisoned and he ate it....
Prince Alan : huh ! These people won't stop surprising me .... ( smile ).
Prince Alan interrogated the prison guards and asked about the person that visited the General last. They told him it was a servant that brought his food.
Prince Alan quickly ordered the arrest of the servant but by the time they gets to where the servant is staying , they found his corpse . He has been killed too ....
The News about the General being murdered in the palace spread through out the whole nation .
At The Academy.... ...
Larry and Elan were sitting by the lake side , they were both fishing when they started discussing.... ...
Elan : Have you heard about the General's death ?
Larry : Ugh...! ( shaking his head ) this matter again...?
Elan : oh ! It seems you've heard about it already... ... ....
Larry : I heard the General is cruel and brutal .....maybe that's why he died in a cruel way too ....
Elan : eiiish ! you can't talk like that . Even though he's cruel , he's been protecting the border for quite some years now....
Larry : Who cares about that. . ? All those people are always misusing their political power...., why do I have to feel sorry for them....?
Elan : well , that's right .
Larry : ( smile ) fate could really be so cruel , how could the fate of the people of this nation depends on those people that are greedy for power...
Then someone cut in...
Voice : yes...that's right .Fate could be so cruel . Young Master Larry has a great insight . I really envy you ...
Larry and Elan turned back and the person turned out to be Prince Eric....
Larry : ( Smile ) oh ..? It's the popular Prince Eric .
Prince Eric : Yes...It's me. I'm honored to meet you.... ...
Larry : ugh ...You really know how to flatter people. I'm the one who should be honored to meet a Prince of this nation....
Prince Eric : oh..! All that ....is nothing . If not for the title of being a Prince . I can't compare myself with you ... ....
Larry : Hahahaha....I'm afraid , you are overestimating me .
Prince Eric : oh ..I'm not . Greetings to you , Young Master Elan .
Elan : Oh...! greetings to you too.....
Prince Eric : The last time we meet , I'm not so strong . I end up losing to you....you really have great potential ......
Elan : Huh....It seems Larry is right about you . You are really good at flattering people ...
They all laughed out loud... ... ...
Larry : May I ask what you are here for....?
Prince Eric : Eiiish ! ( shaking his head ) The Academy is full of Scums . This place is so boring ....I'm only here to have fun....
Larry : Fun....?
Prince Eric : of course ...., it's so lonely here as I can't associate with most of the people here . How about ....i become friend with you people...?
Elan : ( surprised ) ugh ! friend....???
Prince Eric : Yes....being friend with you two will really help me . You two have great potential....what more can I wish for ....?
Larry looked at Elan's face and they both nodded their head in affirmation .
Larry and Elan : Then , we can be friends...
At the Prime Minister's Place.... ...
Minister Of Defense : Ugh ! I nearly lose my head today...... Are you the one that took care of the General ...?
Prime Minister : Hmm...! What could I do ? I couldn't just let you destroy what we've been planning for a long time.... I have to step in to straight things up....
Minister Of Defense : I really appreciate your help . If not for you , I would have been in trouble now ....
Prime Minister : Humph...! you are not out of trouble yet. Who know what will happen next ...?
Minister Of Defense : Well....that's true. But for now , my head is still safe....
( At the Palace )
Emperor : right under my nose , two people were murdered ..., doesn't this show your incompetency ....?
Prince Alan : I'm sorry about that , Your Highness . I really don't expect something like this to happen ....
Emperor : Now , the General is dead . Nothing is certain now . How are we going to know who's really pulling the string ????
Prince Alan : forgive me , Your Highness . I'll be sure to investigate this to the end.....
T....B...C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs 👑
Season 2 : Episode 7
""""""""At Prince Alan's Place""""""""""""
Prince Alan was moving around his quarter restlessly , thinking about what to do .
Prince Alan : ( Talking to himself ) Damn those old sly foxes ! damn it ! They ruined it all !
At the Academy. ....
As usual , Larry and the other two were sitting by the sea . While the two were chatting and fishing , Elan was cultivating ....
Prince Eric : ugh..., this area is really filled with great energy . it's very suitable for cultivation .... ....
Larry : Hmm...( nodded his head ) that's right . The energy around this lake can help in improving cultivation ..... .....
Prince Eric : Cultivating around this place will help me too ....
Larry : Surely ....it will .
Prince Eric : Being friend with you is really advantageous to me .
Larry : ( smile ) there you go flattering me again.... ....
Prince Eric : eiiiiiish ! Do you really see that as flattering ?
Larry : Then....if it's not flattering , what is it ?
Prince Eric : Alright....alright , whatever you say .
Larry : Hmm....let's put joke aside . I heard a lot is going on in the palace recently... ...
Prince Eric : Yes.....( nodded his head ) . that's right ,those corrupted officials are stirring things up now ....
Larry : hmm....those people are real pain in the ass. They could even murder a General of this nation , and that too....under the Emperor's nose .
Prince Eric : Yes....... No one knows what Imperial Father ( referring to the king ) will do yet ....
Elan who's been listening after finishing cultivation butted in all of a sudden....
Elan : I thought you aren't interested in those talk ! ( Out of blue )
Larry : yah ! don't u have any courtesy at all ...? two elders are discussing here and a kid like you dare to butt in ...?
Elan : Eiiish. .....tsk ...tsk ...tsk , who's the elder here ....??? hmm , you dare call yourself an elder before me ? ( jokingly speaking )
Prince Eric : ( nodding his head ) aiish ! you two are really something ....
At the Queen's Quarter....
Queen : Do you have to stir things up like that ?
Prime Minister : ugh....pardon me for that your highness . But , if I hadn't made that move ....., our years of hard work would have been wasted....
Queen : But that move is too fatal . Now , the Emperor would even be more suspicious......
Prime Minister : I clearly understand you , Your Highness. But that scum ( the late general ) can't be trusted . He might have led us all in trouble if he was spared.... ...
Queen : Alright....I understand . What do you plan to do about the Minister of Defense ?
Prime Minister : Huuh..., the Minister of Defense ? ....I don't understand what you are trying to say , your Highness.
Queen : Hmm....you really don't know ?
Prime Minister : pardon me your highness , perhaps if your highness can enlighten me more on the .... .....
Queen : ( Cut In ) Alright , I'll tell you if you say you don't know . We have to change the Minister Of Defense , having to put our hope on such a clumsy person might affect us negatively in the future......
Prime Minister : huh....I understand your Highness . But before we change him , how about giving him another chance....?
Queen : Another chance you say ?
Prime Minister : Yes....Your Highness . I'm sure after what had happened , he already learned his lesson . If he dare to mess things up again , I'll personally see to his removal as the Minister of Defense
Queen : ( sigh ) Huuh.....You are sure about this .....
Prime Minister : Yes...Your Highness.
Queen : Alright...I'll give him another chance....
Prime Minister : ( smile and bow his head ) Thanks for your grace , Your Highness .
Queen : I'm only doing this because you are vouching for him ....if things went wrong later because of this decision , I'm sure you understand what will happen ?
Prime Minister : Yes...Your Highness . I understand it all . If such things happen , I'll have to take responsibility for it . but I'm sure that won't happen .... ... ..
Prince Alan gets on his horse early in the morning and rode out of the City.
He rode for an hour and later stopped around a small village . In the village , he asked for a man named Finn.
At Finn's Place....
Prince Alan walked to Finn who was busy chopping firewoods .
Prince Alan : ( lower his head a bit ) greetings to you , Elder Finn .
Finn : humph ...! and you are....????
Prince Alan : I'm from the capital city , I'm Prince Alan....
Finn : oh ! the popular Prince Alan....., I wonder what you are here for . ( continued chopping the firewoods )
Prince Alan : Of course I'm here to see you....
Finn : ( scoff ) hmm...since when have I became so important to have the prince visiting me...
Prince Alan : I'm sure you are still upset about the past. However , if you could just.......
Finn : Enough of that , don't bring up the past . just state what you are here for .....
Prince Alan : Alright. .....I'm here to offer you an opportunity that rightfully belong to you .
Finn : ( scoff ) what's that you just say ? an opportunity that rightfully belong to me ? what's your idea ? speak up ...
Prince Alan : I can make you the General of this nation ....
Finn : oh ! The General of this nation . That's quite a great post that most people are being greedy for . So , what made you think I'll accept your offer ?
Prince Alan : Because .....it belongs to you to begin with.
Finn : hmm....? and how's that ?
Prince Alan : I'm sure you understand me so well ....
Finn : is that all ?
Prince Alan : This nation needs people like you , people that truly cares for the well being of this nation and its people .
Finn : And you really think I care for this nation ?
Prince Alan : I'm very sure that you do . Beside , those that colluded with each other to made you this way could be dealt once you have enough power as the great General of this Nation . Remember , it belongs to you to begin with ....., it's only right for you to be the Great General .
Finn : Hmm....I've heard enough . You should take your leave now....
Prince Alan : Of course . ( dropping a paper with some words on it ) you can find me with that once you change your mind.... ..
Prince Alan left later on ..
Finn was moving around his house , thinking about the opportunity .
In the past ......, Finn used to be the right hand of a great General . At that time , the murdered general was the deputy general . When he found out that the Great General at that time was trying to retire and pass his position onto Finn , he colluded with some Ministers and framed Finn and the Great General with treason . During the struggle , the Great General lost his live and Finn's family were wiped out as traitors . Finn escaped at that time and has been living in hiding since then . That's when the murdered general became the Grey General .
Finn : ( still thinking ) hmm....what to do now ? can I..... really become the General of this nation ?
At the Prime Minister's Place....
One of his the Prime Minister's men walked in and bowed his head....
Man : Greetings to you , My Lord .
Prime Minister : hmm....do you have any useful information on what I asked of you ?
Man : yes....
Prime Minister : That's good , tell me about it .
Man : I've been keeping an eye on Prince Alan as you've ordered me to and......
Prime Minister : And what....?
Man : He left the capital for a nearby village this morning.... ..
Prime Minister : Do you follow him.....?
Man : Yes ....he went to meet a man I'm unfamiliar man ....
Prime Minister : And you got nothing on the man ?
Man : Except for the man's face , I know nothing about him .
Prime Minister : hmmm......
Man : Don't worry , My Lord . I have someone working on the sketch of that man ...it will be ready soon .
Prime Minister : That's great . Well done....you should go get some rest.
Man : Thanks, My Lord ( he bowed his head and walked out )
Prime Minister : Hmm.....that scum , I wonder what he's up to this time.....
At the Academy....
While Larry and Prince Eric were chitchatting....., Elan ran in.....
Elan : hey ...hey ( trying to catch his breath )
Larry : Eiish...eiiish...take it easy , don't get yourself killed...
Prince Eric : Take a slow deep breath.....
Elan : ( calming down )
Larry : So , what's so important that made you ran all the way here ?
Elan : It's a great news...
Prince Eric : What news ......?
Elan : The Grand Master have announced the test day for choosing his disciple....
Larry : ( quickly get up ) really...???
Elan : of course , do you think this is a joke ?
Larry : oh ! that's really great....so , when will they carry out the test...?
Elan : That's where the problem lies. they aren't giving us enough time for practicing....
Prince Eric : What do you mean by that ?
Elan : The Test is commencing in the next five days....
Larry and Prince Eric : What 😲😲😲😲 !!!!
T..B..C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Season 2: Episode 8
At the Prime Minister's Quarter.....
The man brought in a composite sketch and placed it before the prime minister
Man : This is the man Prince Alan visited....
Prime Minister : Alright...let's see who it is .
He picked up the sketch and was gazing at it . The man seemed familiar to him but he couldn't just remember who he was .
Prime Minister : Eiiish ! Who could this be ? ...
And then , at that time.....
The Minister of defense showed up ....
Hi Conphidense on 08146750749 to join my story group. Minister of Defense : My Lord....
Prime Minister : Ugh....why are you here ?
Minister of Defense : oh ! I'm just passing by , so I decided to meet with you....
Prime Minister : that's good , you are right here on time....
Minister of Defense : oh , could it be that you've been looking for me ?
Prime Minister : Not really .
Minister Of Defense : Then.....
Prime Minister : ( showing the sketch to him ) Do you perhaps knows who this is ....?
Minister of Defense : ( looking at the sketch carefully ) Eiish ! Damn it , he looked so familiar but I can't just seems to remember him .....
Prime Minister : ugh....this is a problem....who knows what Alan is trying to pull now ?
Minister of Defense : What do you mean by that ?
Prime Minister : This is a man that Prince Alan recently met , I wonder what he's trying to do ...
Minister of Defense : ( smirk ) ugh ! What's so special in this ? He could just be any random man ....
Prime Minister : ( looking at him disappointedly ) eiiish ! Tsk ! Tsk ! tsk ! tsk ! This is why you always gets into trouble ....., Don't you just said it yourself that he seems familiar ?
Minister of Defense : huh...I just thought....
Prime Minister : ( cut in ) We can't just overlooked this....we need to find out who this man is...
Minister of Defense : Yes...My Lord . I will have one of my men look into it .
Prime Minister : alright...you should be fast about it .
At Larry's Quarter....
Larry and the other two were having their meal after practicing all days .... ....
Elan : hmm....this is so delicious ( making faces )
Prince Eric couldn't help but to burst into laughter as he was looking at Elan's funny face.
Elan : don't laugh too much while eating ( smile )
Larry : eiiish ! You punk ! All you care about is food about after all....
Elan : humph ! listen to this punk , you've been sitting around all days instead of practicing . Yes , I like eating . Afterall , I'm not like some lazy punk that sit around all days doing nothing ( referring to Larry )
Larry : yah ! ( Yelling at him ) Do you need me to beat some sense into you ....
Prince Eric : yah ! Yah ! Yah ! Stop this , we are supposed to be eating .
Larry : hmm....you both think the test is all about strength and Martial arts .
Prince Eric : Huh...you sounds as if you know something ... ... ...
Larry : Hmm...of course , I do . How wouldn't I know ...?
Elan : ( acting up and smiling ) then , would Lord Larry please tell us what the test is all about ?
Larry : humph ! Tsk ! Tsk ! Tsk !, Look at you acting up like a good person .... Do you think I would tell you so easily ... ...
Prince Eric : Aiiish ! C'mon we are your friends ! Won't you tell us .... ?
Larry : Well , that doesn't me I have share everything I know with you so easily....
Elan : Then ...what do you want ?
Larry : Now you are finally using your brain......
Larry : ( in a low tone ) if you could just.....
The other two moved closer to him to hear what he was trying to do .
Prince Eric : If we could just what....?
Larry : if you could just give up the meats on your food ...., Perhaps I...might consider helping you....
Elan : yah !!!!
Prince Eric : Ah ! You are really unbelievable ! How could you be so. .....
Larry : eiiiish ! Forget it then ( waving off his hand ). It seems you are both preparing to fail afterall.... ...
Prince Eric : wait...wait ...wait ! We'll give you the meats , ....right Elan ? ( Looking at Elan's face )
Elan seems a bit uncomfortable but he later agreed to do as Prince Eric .
The meats was given to Larry and he enjoyed eating it . He finished up with a wine ....
Elan : so , now that you've gotten what you want .....would you tell us what we want to hear too ?
Larry : of course , I would . That's a given...
Prince Eric : Then....tell us .
Larry stood up stretching out his body .
Larry : so ...., What the exam is all about is that ...... .......
Elan : Is that what ....?
Larry : in every situation ...., Always.....thinks....carefully before taking action ....
Elan : ( angrily ) yah ! What the hell are you saying....
Larry : see you some other time ( smiling )
Prince Eric : eiiiish ! You punk ! Just lemme get my hands on you.......
Larry quickly ran off and the other two chased him....
Two passersby saw them and were gossiping about them....
One passerby : eh ! Those three seems to be great friends ...
Other passerby : of course , they've always been like that . I really envy those two , they are even friends with a prince. Surely , there future is assured .
At the Queen's Quarter .. ... ... ..
Queen : Why are you here without notifying me beforehand ?
Prime Minister : pardon me for my rudeness , your Highness. But this is a matter of urgency..... ..
Queen : So,..what's so urgent ?
Prime Minister : it's Prince Alan, your Highness.
Queen : damn it ! That scum again . So , what's he up to this time ?
Prime Minister : Right now , he's colluding with Former deputy General Finn .
Queen : What ! Isn't he a runaway criminal ?
Prime Minister : yes...
Queen : what do you think he's trying to pull ?
Prime Minister : There's only one reason why he would collude with a former deputy general....
Queen : and what would that be ...?
Prime Minister : He's trying to reinstate him ...as the great General .
Queen : humph ! That bastard is trying to conered us now ...., We can't let that happen .... If that happen , The Minister of defense wouldn't be able to get Finn under his control .
Prime Minister : Then...., What should we do ?
Queen : of course , you should take care of him silently ....
Prime Minister : yes...., I understand . ( He bowed and left )
At the Prime Minister's Quarter ....
The prime Minister sent for a man who seemed to be a skilled swordman...
Man : ( bow ) I'm here , My Lord .
Prime Minister : I need you to do something important for me tonight.
Man : At your service ,.....My Lord.
Prime Minister : ( giving him Finn's composite Sketch ) You have to silence this man for me .....
Man : oh ? This is too simple .....where can I find him ?
Prime Minister : One of my servant will take you there . But , be careful ....the man you are going to take out is a former deputy General .
Man : Yes....., I understand .
The servant led the swordman to Finn's place .
Servant : ( pointing to Finn's house ) that's where he lives ....
Man : alright , thanks for your help . You can go now...
Servant : yes...
The servant left and the man drew his sword and sneaked into the house but he was surprised to see that the house is empty . It's as if no one has ever live in the house before....
Man : could the servant be mistaken ....?
Later at Prime Minister's Place...
The Prime Minister was moving around his quarter restlessly , waiting impatiently for the SwordMan to return .
Then...the SwordMan showed up ...
Man : ( bowed his head ) I'm back , My Lord .
Prime Minister : ( smile ) well done , I'm sure you've taken care of it .
Man : pardon me , My Lord . But I wasn't able to....
Prime Minister : ( surprised ) what ! What do you mean by that ...?
Man : the man had already left by the time we got there . He even cleared out the whole house and made it looks as if no one has been there before .....
Prime Minister : Damn it !
At Prince Alan's Quarter .....
A man dressed up in a simple out and a straw hat showed up in his front . He's Prince Alan bodyguard who was trusted by him .
Prince Alan : So , how did it go ?
Man : it's just the way you predicted it , they really sent someone to assassinate him .
Prince Alan : ( sipping wine ) hmm....those sly foxes . They were caught off guarded this time....
Man : yes , your highness . Thanks to your prediction , you were able to save Finn .
That same night , Prime Minister rushed down to meet the Queen ...
Queen : yah ! You wouldn't even lemme sleep peacefully....
Prime Minister : I'm sorry to interrupt your sleep but things don't work according to our plan ...
Queen : what's that supposed to mean ?
Prime Minister : Finn moved out of his place . It seems to be Prince Alan's handiwork .
Queen : darn it ! This can't happen....
Prime Minister : What should we do now , your Highness ?
Queen : ( after thinking carefully ) I think we could just use his action against him . If we are successful , we could even get him in trouble and he'll lose the King's trust .
Prime Minister : then ...how are we going to achieve that ?
Queen : We all know that Finn is a traitor and a runaway criminal . That is even enough to charge him for treason . You should go against him at the meeting tomorrow .
Prime Minister : you are indeed wise , your highness.
Queen : don't get your hopes up yet , Prince Alan might be preparing for it .
Prime Minister : Then.....
Queen : if things doesn't go according to our plan tomorrow , we should recommend a candidate for the great General post .
Prime Minister : ugh...but right now , there's no one with enough potential that we can recommend ?
Queen : Does the qualifications matters at all ?
Prime Minister : oh ...I understand .
Queen : you should recommend the first son of Minister of defense ....?
Prime Minister : What ...!
Queen : that way...it will be easy for the Minister of defense to control him and we'll be having him in our palm.
Prime Minister : ( smile ) you are indeed wise , your Highness .
At Prince Alan's Quarter....
Man : I'm afraid the Officials might try to use your action against you tomorrow .
Prince Alan : ( scuff ) ugh..., You think I don't know that ?
Man : then , what are you planning to do ?
Prince Alan : just wait till tomorrow and see how I make my move.....
T.....B........C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Season 2 : Episode 9
As soon as the Prime Minister left the palace , he headed straight to the Minister of defense house.
He barged into the house and called a servant he saw
Prime Minister : Hey you !
Servant : Huuh...My Lord ( bow )
Prime Minister : Go in now and asked your master to come out.
Servant : Ugh....you mean....right now ...?
Prime Minister : Of course....
Servant : But he's already sleeping ....
Prime Minister : ( with a frowned face ) do you have a death wish ?
Servant : ( bow ) I'm sorry , your lordship . I'll go get him now....
after a while , the Minister of defense came out unwillingly and was stretching his body
Minister of defense : ( noticed him ) ugh ...it's you , My Lord . where are you here so late ....?
Prime Minister : Let's go in and talk...
Minister of Defense : yes....My Lord.
They both went in and started discussing over a bowl of wine .
Minister of Defense : what's so important that you can't wait till tomorrow ?
Prime Minister : There's a change of plan.
Minister of Defense : what ? what do you mean by that ?
Prime Minister : We couldn't take out Finn . He's already escaped....
Minister of Defense : ( shocked ) ugh ! this.... ... this....this is terrible ! what to do now ?
Prime Minister : I've met with the Queen....
Minister of Defense : oh..., so , what's the new plan ?
Prime Minister : We'll against the reinstatement of Finn and accused Prince Alan of colluding with a traitor . But....
Minister of Defense : ( impatiently ) but what ?
Prime Minister : huh...if our plan fail, we'll also have to recommend a candidate for the Great General post too...
Minister of Defense : a candidate ?
Prime Minister : It's just so...
Minister of Defense : However , we don't have anyone right now...
Prime Minister : yes..., I know . that's why I agreed with her highness to recommend your first son for the post .
Minister of Defense : ( surprised ) what ! my first son ?
Prime Minister : what ? don't you want that post for your son ....
Minister of Defense : It's not that I don't . but he's someone with no Battle experience , not even to mention that he's never held a sword before . Will it be alright ?
Prime Minister : I've already discussed that with her Highness and she told us push forward . let's trust her judgement ..
Minister of Defense : Alright ...I'll get everything ready .
The Prime Minister get up and was heading out . Then , he stopped by the doorstep and turned back .
Prime Minister : If things went wrong tomorrow ..... , you'll be abandoned .
Minister of defense : What do you mean by that ?
Prime Minister : As the one that start all these messes , don't you think you should take responsibility ?
Minister of Defense : ( confused ) huh..., I ....
Prime Minister : ( cut in ) You should just keep what I said in mind . " you'll be abandoned if things went wrong tomorrow "
He then left... ...
Later on... , The Minister of Defense called his first son ( Herald ) and discussed the situation with him .
The following day at the Palace.... .... ....
At the Queen's Quarter....
Queen : how's the preparation ?
Prime Minister : It's all ready , your highness .
Queen : There mustn't be a mistake . The one holds the military power will be decided today. We can't let Prince Alan get the military power ....do you understand ?
Prime Minister : Yes....Your Highness ..
As the Prime Minister was coming out of the Queen's Quarter , he encountered Prince Alan .
Prince Alan : Oh ! who do we have here .... ....? isn't this our hardworking Prime Minister ....?
Prime Minister : It's been a while , Prince Alan .
Prince Alan : Why are you here....?
Prime Minister : of course , I'm just here to check on how her highness is doing .
Prince Alan : Oh ...! is that so ?
Prime Minister : Of course , or what other reason do I have to be here ..?
Prince Alan : Of course , you have no other business here....
Prime Minister : What about you....... .... ?
Prince Alan : of course , I'm here for the same reason you are here ( smile ).
Prime Minister : Then.....I'll take my leave.....
Prince Alan : alright...see you in the court .
Prince Alan entered the Queen's room and bowed to greet her .
Queen : Why are you here , Alan ?
Prince Alan : Of course , to see how you are doing , mother .
( it's the royal custom for the Princes to refers to the Queen as mother , whether she's their biological mother or not )
Queen : What ?, mother ?
Prince Alan : Of course , you are the mother of everyone in this nation .
Queen : Oooh...., that's right .
Prince Alan: Now that I've seen how you are doing , then ...I'll take my leave .
As Prince Alan was about to open the door.....
. .
Queen : Stop it....
Prince Alan : What ? what are you saying , mother ?
Queen : I heard you are going against the Officials these days..
Prince Alan : Oh....! that ? ....I'm merely trying to help the people of this great nation ....
Queen : So , you won't mind becoming a target just to help those people ?
Prince Alan : Yes...Mother. The People owns the nation , not the corrupt noble officials .
Queen : However , you might get in trouble while going against them . I'm worried you'll be harmed .
Prince Alan : oh ? The Queen is worried for me ....? . Thanks for your consideration, mother . Then , I'll take my leave ...
Queen : So , you are still going to remain stubborn ?
Prince Alan : Of course , I would listen to you ...., mother . I won't go against the officials for my own good . I'll just do it another way...
Queen : What do you mean by " another way " ?
Prince Alan : The Royal Court's meeting will commence soon . I have to leave before I'm late for the meeting . Then.....( he bowed his head and left )
At the Royal Court .... ....
All the officials were present in the hall , waiting for the King , including Prince Alan too .
Then , the King made a grand entrance and all officials bowed for the King
Emperor : Raise up....!
They all gets up ...
Emperor : So, what are we discussing on today ?
Prince Alan stepped forward and bowed his head .
Prince Alan : your highness ...., the post of the great General that's protecting the border has been empty for a while now . if we don't choose a new Great General now , I'm afraid ...the enemies might take this chance to attack us .
Emperor : Yes....That's right . Then , do you have anyone that's fitted for the post ?
Prince Alan : Yes.....your highness .
Emperor : oh....? who's the person ?
Then , the door was opened and Finn walked in. He was well dressed like someone from the noble family ....
He knelt down and bowed his head....
Finn : greetings to your highness....( bowing his head )
Emperor : oh ? so, you are the one that was recommended by Prince Alan .
Finn : Yes....Your Highness .
Emperor : ( talking to the Ministers and Officials ) what do you think about this man here ?
Then . .., the Prime Minister stepped and bowed his head
Prime Minister : Your Highness , we can't agree to making this man the great General .
Minister of Defense : ( cut in ) Yes , your highness . This man here , is the former Deputy General who was a traitor and a runaway criminal ....
there was a loud mumbling among the officials as he finished his statement
Emperor : ( surprised ) what ! A traitor ! how dare you , Alan !
Prince Alan : ( bowed his head ) Yes , imperial Father ! he's labelled as a traitor but he's not .
Emperor : What on Earth are you talking about !
Prince Alan : Your Highness , this man here was accused of treason and had his whole family wiped out but he's not a traitor , he was framed .
Prime Minister : What are you talking about , Prince Alan ? how could you say something like that without an evidence ...!
Prince Alan : Of course , there's no evidence . But I'm sure there's another to cleared this man of the crime he was accused of...... ......
Emperor : What ?....another way ?
Minister of defense : what do you mean by that ?
Prince Alan : Distinguished service ....
Emperor : Distinguished service ...?
Prince Alan : Yes , Your Highness . According to the law of this land , ones crimes can be cleared by offering distinguished service for the nation .
Emperor : Then , what distinguished service has this man offered for the nation....?
Prince Alan : This man here ....caught ....the general of the red scorpion 🦂 army .
Emperor : what ! Is it true .....?
Finn : ( still on his knees ) Yes...Your Highness .
Prince Alan made a signal and a man tied in rope was brought in .
The whole court were shocked to see him . The Red scorpion had been invading their nation for a couple of years ..... because of their wise and strong General . They've remained undefeated for a while .
Then as this was going on , the King received a report that the red scorpion army had withdraw fully from their nation .
Emperor : ooh...! what a great man you are . I hereby cleared you of all your crimes ...
Prince Alan and Finn : Thanks for your grace , Your Highness .
Prime Minister : However, your highness . The distinguished service he provided was only enough to cleared him of his crimes, but it isn't enough to make him the great General of this nation .
Emperor : Then , what do you suggest we should do ?
Prime Minister : I believe there's a more suitable person for this post .
Emperor : Oh ...? a more suitable person ?
Prime Minister : Yes......Your Highness.
Emperor : Then...who's this person ?
Prime Minister : It's the Minister of defense's first son........Herald .
Then , Herald walked in with a sword in his hand and bowed his head .
Prime Minister : Your Highness , I believe this person is more suitable for the post.
Emperor : Oh ...I see . however , what makes you think he's more qualified for the post ?
Prime Minister : He has learned Martial arts from different countries . Also while traveling around , he has been studying the war strategy .
Emperor : The war strategy , that's great... is it true ?
Herald : Yes...Your Highness .
Emperor : Then ....since we've heard about his qualifications , I believe this man here is the right person for the post .
Prime Minister : ( smiling ) yes , your highness .
Emperor : Then ...I shall.......
Prince Alan : ( cut in ) your highness , you shouldn't get swayed with what the Prime Minister just said
Emperor : how dare you use such words for me !
Prince Alan : Pardon me for my rudeness . however , this is about the safety of the whole nation . We can't just put anyone in the post .
Emperor : What do you mean anyone ? don't you hear what the prime minister said. ?
Prince Alan : Of course , I did . That's why I'll be suggesting that we test if what the prime Minister said is true .
Prime Minister : ( thinking ) darn it ! you scumbag !
Prince Alan : What do you say about it , Prime Minister ?
Prime Minister : oh...of ...of ... of course , you can go ahead with the test .
A middle ranked soldiers was called in to question Herald based on war . Of all the questions that he was asked , he wasn't able to answer any of it .
Prince Alan : Do you see that , your highness ? . but before you pass your judgement , we should check his Martial skill too . Right ? , prime Minister ?
Prime Minister : Yes. ....( thinking : Darn it ! our plan is ruined ! )
a simple Martial contest was head and Finn grounded Herald before he could even drew his sword ...
Then , it becomes clear to the King that it was all made up .
Emperor : ( angrily ) Prime Minister ! what's this nonsense ? , do you dare to fool me and this nation ?
Prime Minister : ( quickly bowed and trembling ) pardon me your highness ! it wasn't my fault . I was deceived by the Minister of defense who recommended him to me .
Emperor : What !
The Minister of defense gets on his knees and bowed too , crying out for forgiveness .
Minister of defense : ( thinking) is this what the Prime Minister was talking about last night ? .
#####flashback######
The Prime Minister get up and was heading out . Then , he stopped by the doorstep and turned back .
Prime Minister : If things went wrong tomorrow ..... , you'll be abandoned .
Minister of defense : What do you mean by that ?
Prime Minister : As the one that start all these messes , don't you think you should take responsibility ?
#### back to the present ####
Minister of Defense : ( thinking : Darn it ! I was backstabbed ! )
The Emperor ordered the Minister of defense and his son to be locked up in the cell and was planning to interrogate them by himself .
He also agreed on making Finn the great General , so ....Finn became the great General
At the Martial Academy...
.( A day to the test day )
Larry was sitting by the lake as usual fishing all alone when Prince Eric join him .
Prince Eric : Here you are again...!
Larry : Of course...as you can see
Prince Eric : Eiiish ...you always being lazy around ...
Larry : yeah... practicing all days is too boring . By the way , I heard the Minister of defense tried to tricked the King and was arrested .....
Prince Eric : it just happened to be so .
Larry : It seems your brother is working hard .
Prince Eric : Yes..it seems so. however , I'm scared he'll soon got carried away .
Larry : You are right ....power is a really scary thing . The more he grow powerful , the more power he will want. In the end , he might end up becoming like those corrupt officials
Prince Eric : Yes....that's what I'm worried about . He should have just kept travelling around while trading . That suits him better .
Larry : You don't seems to be interested in politics .
Prince Eric : Of course , politics is so scary . Once you stepped into it , you would become someone else , enslaved by the power you want to gain .
Larry : Huh....well ,that's so true. We should be getting prepared for the test .
Prince Eric : Of course , it's tomorrow Afterall ....
T....B...C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs 👑👑👑
Season 2 : Episode 10 ( End of Season 2 )
At the Queen's Quarter... ... ...
The Queen was fuming with anger ...., waiting for the Prime Minister . Then , the was opened and the Prime Minister showed up .
Queen : You useless one !!!!!
Prime Minister : ( bow quickly ) Pardon me , your highness .
Queen : Despite what I told you , you still failed me .
Prime Minister : ( bow his head ) Please kill me , your highness . I've failed you , I'm a failure ....
Queen : Right ? you also you are a failure . then , I'll grant your wish . you want me to kill and that's what I'm going to do , anyway.... ...
Prime Minister : Pardon ?
Queen : What ? you don't want to die ? you're scared ..? Huuh ?
Prime Minister : It's ...not....I ...mean....
Queen : Forget it . As from now on , I'm abandoning you . It's over anyway. We've failed before we start ....
Prime Minister : That can't be , Your Highness ! The Minister of Defense's post is still vacant , we can get someone there ..
Queen : humph ! fool ! can't you think at all ? what do you think will be Prince Alan's next move now ? Huuh ? . He'll obviously recommend someone for the Minister of Defense's post and the king wouldn't even budge before granting his request .
Prime Minister : Huh....darn it !
Queen : It's all over now . If you want to live , make sure that the arrested Minister and his son keep their mouth shut ...or else , just like he was abandoned .....I wouldn't mind doing the same to you ..
The Prime Minister left the Queen's Quarter with a frowned face , cussing her in his mind.
At the Prime Minister's Place....
The Prime Minister's mind was unsettled as he was rattling around his room .
Prime Minister : Darn it ! huh ...? She'll abandoned me ...? huh..( scoff ). She must have feel so great ..., if things went wrong .., there's no way I'm going down alone . right , I'm not a coward . let the Minister of Defense mention my name and I'll drag the Queen along with me . That's how it's going to be ...
After a while , he had a changed of mind...
Prime Minister : No , no , no . This can't be ! I don't have to die now . That'll be too bad for me . Huuh...., what do I do now ?
Finally, he was able to made a decision . He sent for the swordman that was sent to Finn's place . The swordman showed up and bowed before him.
Swordman : At your service , My Lord .
Prime Minister : I need you to do something for me. it's very urgent.
SwordMan : What's it , My Lord ?
Prime Minister : You know the Minister that visits me frequently ..?
SwordMan : Are you talking about the Minister of defense ?
Prime Minister : Yes . He was being held in a cell at the bureau of Investigation Department .
SwordMan : So , do you want me to rescue him ?
Prime Minister : ( smile ) geez , how could you be so naive !. For me to keep on living , he has to die .
Swordman : He has to die ?
Prime Minister : Yes....not only him , but his son too . They are in the same cell together . You should find and kill them .
SwordMan : I'll do as you say , My Lord .
The man quickly left and later on......
He rushed in and bowed before the Prime Minister with blood splattered all over his face and body .
SwordMan : I do as you say , I killed them both .
Prime Minister : That's good....( beaming with smile ) you can...
SwordMan : ( Cut in impatiently ) I'm being chased by the officers from the Bureau of investigation. Can I hide here for a moment ?
Prime Minister : Of course , you can .
He quickly took him to a private room and hid him there .
Then , he heard sound from outside . It was the officers that were chasing the swordman . They barged into the Prime Minister's Place and searching everywhere .
Then , the Prime Minister stepped out....
Prime Minister : ( yelling ) Yah ! what on earth do you think you're doing ?
officer : ( bow his head ) I'm sorry , My Lord . But it seemed the man we are chasing was hiding here .
Prime Minister : oh ! oh ! what nonsense are you talking about ! what do you mean a man you are chasing ?
Officer : Actually.... there's being a murder......
Prime Minister : ( pretending ) What ! A murder ...?
Officer : Yes..., an assassin snuck into our department and murdered the Minister of defense and his son .
Prime Minister : ( acting shocked ) what ! How could you be so clumsy !
Officer : I'm afraid we'll have to search your place , My Lord .
Prime Minister : Of course , you are free to do so . However , if you search this place and you couldn't find him . You might all lose your heads , will you still go ahead with it ?
The Officers were nervous as they heard this . They moved closer together and whispered to themselves. Then , they all apologized for the Inconveniences and left without searching his place .
The Prime Minister was happy that things went well .
The following morning , as he was getting prepared to go the royal court .
Then , all of a sudden ...
Officers barged into his place and surrounded his house . He was dragged out and one of the officers spoke out ....
Officer : We are here to arrest you for the murder of the Minister of defense and his son .
Prime Minister : ( shocked ) What !
Before he could even think of anything , he was knocked out by one of the officers and was dragged into a wagon .
The Wagon ( more like a carrier ) set off and headed to a different place rather than the Bureau of investigation department ( The Bureau of investigation is more like the Police Department )
By the time he regained conscious , he found himself on a seat . With a man dressed in expensive silk . He looked up to see who the man is ....and he turned out to be ...........PRINCE ALAN !
Prime Minister : Prince Alan ...???
. Prince Alan : ( smile ) are you surprised to see me here ?
Prime Minister : Where am I ?
Prince Alan : ( smirk ) ugh , that's a wrong question you are asking . The Question you should be asking is " What's going to happen to me now ? "
Prime Minister : What do you mean by that ?
Prince Alan : You think I didn't know that you murdered the Minister of defense and his son ....
Prime Minister : What !
Prince Alan : Yes , I knew and you know what will happen to you if you are reported to the King .
Prime Minister : hahahahahahahaha ! hahahahahaha ! ( laughing hysterically )
Prince Alan : You are even laughing in this situation, you are really something .
Prime Minister : So what if you knew that I murdered them ? . What can you do to me when you have no evidence ....?
Prince Alan : Of course , I can't do anything for you unless I have the evidences . Unfortunately for you .....I have a living evidence .
Prime Minister : What are you talking about ?
Prince Alan : Come in !
Then , a man with straw hat walked in and stood beside him . He took off his hat and turned out to be the SwordMan that was sent for the murder .
Prime Minister : ( surprised ) what ! You....you ....you are his man ....????
Prince Alan : Not really . But he became my man last night
Prime Minister : What are you talking about ?
#####flashback######
After the SwordMan left the Prime Minister's Place for the bureau of Investigation . He successfully snuck to where the prisoners are being held . He broke the lock of the Minister of Defense's cell and tried to kill him . As he raised his sword , someone held a sword by his throat . It was Prince Alan's bodyguard .
He took him quietly to Prince Alan .
At Prince Alan's Quarter....
Bodyguard : Here he is ....
Prince Alan : you are finally here....
SwordMan : Pls...spare my life
Prince Alan : Oh ? of course , I'm going to only if you want to live .
. SwordMan : Please , spare me .
Prince Alan : If you can do my bidding , I'll let you live .
SwordMan : I'll do anything .....just spare my life .
Prince Alan : Good . You are sent by the Prime Minister ...., aren't you ?
Swordman : huh....
Bodyguard : ( threatening with his sword by his neck ) answer the question !
SwordMan : Yes...yes...., he was the one that sent me .
Prince Alan : Good . He acted just as expected . I guessed he's been dumped by the Queen Afterall . so , he's trying to any possible thing to save his own neck . Just as expected ..
Swordman : What do you want me to do , My Lord ?
Prince Alan : Nothing much , you just have to go back to him and tell him that you've done what he asked of you .
SwordMan : What if he don't believe me ?
Prince Alan : Don't you worry about that ..., I'll take care of that .
Swordman : Thanks for your grace . Then ...I'll go now ( trying to leave ).
Prince Alan : Where do you think you are going ? . Do you think I'm foolish enough to trust you ?
Swordman : I'll really do what you say....
Prince Alan : Of course , you will . In that case , take this pill. ( gelding out a pill to him )
SwordMan : What's that pill for ?
Prince Alan : You don't need to know . Just swallowed it if you want me to trust you .
SwordMan : I'll do it ! I'll do it !
He impatiently took the pill and swallowed it .
As soon as he finished using it , he started feeling pain around his chest .
He was groaning in pain .
Prince Alan : So , how does that feel ?
SwordMan : I feel pain around my chest ...( in pain )
Prince Alan : What you just use is a body paralysing poisoning pill .
SwordMan : What !
Prince Alan : Don't be scared , you won't die as long as you do what I want ..
He gave him another pill and the pain reduced .
Prince Alan : Your pain has reduced ....however , it's just for a while . If you want to live , do as I say . If you pleased me well , I might give you the antitode
Swordman : Yes... I'll
Prince Alan : As for how he's going to believe you , my bodyguard here will sort that out for you . so , follow his instructions .
##### Back to the present#####
Prime Minister : ( more surprised ) Huuh...! Then , everything that happened last night .. including the officers that barged into my place were all set up by you .
Prince Alan : Do you now see that ?
Prime Minister : ( Nervously ) ugh....I'm done for .
Prince Alan : I'm sure you know what will happen to you if you are reported to the department of Justice and the Emperor .
Prime Minister : However , you still haven't reported me to the king . That means you want something from me..... ....
Prince Alan : You are right , I don't just want something from you. You are the one I want ...
Prime Minister : What nonsense are you spewing now !
Prince Alan : Your Mistress ( referring to the Queen ) has abandoned you already . So , join hand with me and come to my side .
Prime Minister : Ugh....You wish !
Prince Alan : Of course , that's more like you . Unfortunately , I'm a very impatient man . I'll leave you for a while to decide what you'll do . Come to me and be saved or declined and you and your generation shall be exterminated as traitors ....
He walked out and left .....
At the Martial Academy ... .... ...
The test had already start. The test were into form . The first form is the test of strength . A Martial competition was held . Few people along with Larry and his crew passed the first form of the test .
The second test was endurance test .....
All those that passed the first test were asked to sit in an array that has been formed by the GrandMaster . The array was triggered and a great soul force was unleashed unto them .
Their objective is to endure the pressure from the soul force ....
They all sit with their legs crossed and unleashed their soul forces , trying to endure the pressure .
After a while , they started passing out one after the other as they were no longer able to endure the pressure .
In the end , Larry and his other friends were the only one left .
While the test was going on , the first and the second disciple of the GrandMaster were watching the test from afar.
2nd disciple : Senior brother....
1st Disciple : Yes...
2nd Disciple : Don't you think the test this time is too simple ? I mean , come to think of what I experienced before I got chosen ..
2nd Disciple : ( smile ) humph , the test indeed seemed simple . However it's not...
2nd Disciple : How so ?
1st Disciple : The soul force that's pressuring comes directly from Master. It's not so easy to endure it for a long time . Even people above the Sixth stage might lose their cultivation not to talk of those that are just in the 4th stage .
2nd disciple : ( nodding his head ) There are rarely talented students this year . Those three are already in the 4th stage ...., how great !
After a while , Prince Eric and Elan were the first to passed out . soon afterward , the pressure was stopped .
As soon as Larry was announced the winner , he passed out too .
Back to the Prince and the Prime Minister......
Prince Alan came back to meet the Prime Minister as he had said .
Prince Alan : I believe you already made up your mind ..
Prime Minister : Yes , I have .
Prince Alan : So , what's your decision ?.
Prime Minister : Let's do it . Let's work together .
Prince Alan held the Prime Minister's hand ✋ and laughed out hysterically " hahahahaha ! hahahahaha ! hahahaha !!!
T.B...C

Page 2 / 2
Share:
%d bloggers like this: