Time Traveller Season 2

Page 1 / 2

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs
Season 2 : Episode 1
Larry and the others returned back to their places. When they gets home , Lyon appreciated Larry so much and thanked him.... ....
Larry : ( seeing where he faced ) where are you going....?
Lyon : To father, of course.
Larry : No , you can't. We can't let him know now ....we need to look into it first...
Lyon : No , what's there to look into...? What if they come again ...?
Larry : Don't worry about that . I'll take care of it..
Lyon : You are sure......?
Larry : Absolutely.....
Lyon : Alright....I'll listen to what you said then . But if anything happens later. ...
Larry : I'll take full responsibility for it....
Lyon : Good ....We are good then .
Lyon walked back to his quarter and found his sister who's been waiting impatiently for him . As he showed up , Dahlia saw him and ran to him. They both hugged each other passionately
Dahlia : ( almost crying ) I thought I would lose you .
Lyon : No ...it's all good now . I'm fine....
Dahlia : So....what happened....?
Lyon : It's all thanks to Larry that I'm here....I dunno what would have happened to me there....
At Lord Walter's Quarter....
Larry showed up at his father's place. As he was walking in , Leroy bowed his head and opened the door for him .
Larry walked in and quietly sat in front of his father.....
Larry : It's been a while , father....
Lord Walter : yes..! you aren't spending time with me like before...
Larry : I'm sorry , father . I'm busy preparing for something .
Lord Walter : Huh... something ? , what could that be.....?
Larry : Huh...It's what you'll find out later.
Lord Walter : You are sure you can handle it all alone....?
Larry : ( bow his head ) Yes , Father.
Lord Walter : Well , I'm sure you aren't here just to tell me that
Larry : Yes...father . I'm here to discuss something with you.....
Lord Walter : Oh..! As expected....so tell me , what's it...?
Larry : Last night , I saw some suspicious men lurking around ...they got scared as they saw me .
Lord Walter : Huuh...Are you serious....?
Larry : Yes...Master .
Lord Walter : Damn it ! Those bastards aren't doing their job....
Larry : No , father....It's because they are few in number. I urge you not to blame the guards but to hire more of them ...
Lord Walter : huh...alright. I'll think about it..
Larry : Well , father....you have to be fast about your decision. Remember , this is about the safety of everyone in the family
Lord Walter : It's alright . I'll hire more guards....
Larry : Thanks for being attentive to me , father .
At the Palace ......
Prince Eric was practicing Martial arts ...he has been taught by the Commander of the army who frequently visited the palace...
While Prince Eric was busy practicing so hard....he heard a familiar voice...
Voice : Ugh ..! so , this is what you do these days.... ...
Prince Eric smiled and turned around....he could recognize the person . It was the oldest Prince ..., Prince Alan . When Prince Eric was young and always gets bullied , only Prince Alan stood by his side and protect him from the other princes... .... .....
Prince Eric : Huh...you are back already...?
Prince Alan : Of course...I am .
Prince Eric : So , how's sales....?
Prince Alan : Well, a little dull....
Prince Eric : ( scoff ) serve you right...
Prince Alan : What....?
Prince Eric : ( Smile ) I mean ...aren't you the one stressing yourself ....? you are a Prince , shouldn't you enjoy that..? why going through all those stress....?
Prince Alan : Well , there are lots of things you don't understand , Eric.
Prince Eric : Like what...?
Prince Alan : Have you see where people of this nation are suffering.....?
Prince Eric : They are suffering.... ?
Prince Alan : You see...? you don't really know much about this nation , do you .... ?
Prince Eric : I guess I don't....
Prince Alan : As I'm traveling around in the name of trading .I gets to see how our people are doing....there are many places in this nation where people are suffering . There's corruption everywhere...... .... The rich are stomping all over the poor...
Prince Eric : Well , that sounds terrible....
Prince Alan : When you grow up , you'll get to understand me ...
Prince Eric : Alright ...alright . I've heard you....so , what do you bring for me...?
Prince Alan : ( Smile ) of course , you can always count on me ....
As they both walked into Prince Eric's quarter..., Prince Eric saw a finely made sword on his table... ....
Prince Eric : Woah ! ( he rushed to the table and carefully examined the sword.. )
Prince Alan : I heard you've been practicing Martial arts . So ,that's why I bought this for you....
Prince Eric : ( Draw out the sword ) woah ...! It's so sharp ....
. Prince Alan : Yeah ...
Prince Eric : Wait... you said you heard I'm learning Martial arts....?
Prince Alan : Yeah....That's what I just said...
Prince Eric : Oooh ! ( nodding his head ) so, you have people that are stalking me ...
Prince Alan : Well , you can just call them your watch men ....
Prince Eric : Who says I need security....
Prince Alan : And who knows what might happen later ..... ...
Prince Eric : Gosh...! that's just an excuse...
Prince Alan : Yeah...you can say that but just accept them . They will be useful to you.....
Prince Eric : Ugh...Alright . It's good then . How will I find them....?
Prince Alan : I already told you...they are your watchmen . Which means ....
Prince Eric : ( Cut in ) They are here already....
Prince Alan : Absolutely... ....
Prince Eric : Huuh...
Prince Alan : Don't be so surprised , they are watchmen after all .
Prince Eric : That's what you call them....
Prince Alan : Oh yes..! I have to go meet father.....I haven't see him since my arrival..
Prince Eric : Alright...
Prince Alan : Have a nice day with your watchmen....( he laughed as he walked away )
At the King's Chamber....
The Emperor was in his room reading a book . He was so fascinated with the book that he doesn't even realize that Prince Alan has entered his room...
Prince Alan : ( bow his head ) It's been a while , Your Highness....
Emperor 🙁 Noticed him ) Huuh...Alan ....?
Prince Alan : How have you been , father ...?
Emperor : I'm fine.... ... How's your journey...?
Prince Alan : It's all good...
Emperor : That's good to hear....
Prince Alan : I hope the nation's issues isn't disturbing you....., your highness.
Emperor : Well , that's the work of a King afterall....
Prince Alan : Huh...I wish I could share the burden that you are carrying....
Emperor : Ugh...the throne is a good thing but not one can wish for . It's where you are lonely in your own world ..., with no one to share your burden with. As a king , the burden is yours alone... ....
Prince Alan : Yes , Your Highness . I understand ...
Emperor : You've always enjoy traveling around since you are a kid. So , how's your journey this time.... ...?
Prince Alan : I'm scared it's not that good...
Emperor : Huuh...why is that...? the sales went down...?
Prince Alan : Oh...! Not that father....
Emperor : Then what ...?.
Prince Alan : ( sigh ) Huuh...It's the people of this nation....
Emperor : What about them...?
Prince Alan : They are suffering... and I could only help few of them . Most of the rich people are stomping over them , they are misusing their wealth and most of all , your loyal subordinate aren't as pure as they claim to be...
Emperor : What do you mean.... .... ?
Prince Alan : All of your subordinates have different duties that they are performing . But most of them aren't performing it...., the Subordinate in charge of tax is one of them .They forced poor people who have nothing to pay tax ....once they have no money 💰 , they were being forced into slavery ...
Emperor : What...!
Prince Alan : I'm sorry for that , father. But I have to inform you , at least..., for the sake of the people of this great nation. The Subordinate in charge of Defense is also among , most of the fund that are to be used for the Military supplied are being embezzled....
Emperor : Damn it ! ( angrily ) What the hell is the Subordinate in charge of Justice and the one in charge of finance doing ....?
Prince Alan : I'm afraid they have been bribed....
Emperor : I don't even know about their corruption and I call myself the king.
Prince Alan : They are only deceiving you....Please , look into the matter ..., Your Highness..
Emperor : Don't worry . I'll make sure they all go unpunished ... .... ....
T....B....C

9 Replies
Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Season 2 : Episode 2
Few days later....( At the Palace )
In the King's main Chamber ....
Prince Alan : Your Highness.... ( Bowing his head ) I'm here upon your call....
Emperor : you can rise up...
Prince Alan : Thanks , Your Highness.
Emperor : I sent for you because of our previous discussion..
Prince Alan : Oh...That's right . Have you think it over..., father
Emperor : Hmm....You are the one who sees through the needs of the people of this nation ...
Prince Alan : Huh ...( quick bow his head ) How can I be , when you are the King ?
Emperor : Huh...that's nothing serious. Just take it as a compliment...
Prince Alan : Thanks , father. ...
Emperor : As the one that brings up the matter ..., how about you handle it ?
Prince Alan : ( bow his head ) Huuh ...I'm still young and naive....how can I handle such an important matter....? Please....retract your order , your Highness.
Emperor : hahahaha....How can you said you are naive when you could notice such an important matter. You are the first Prince of this nation , how can you said you are still young when you have younger brothers .....? ( smile ) . Don't take it too serious....just follow my order....
Prince Alan : Since that's your highness wish , then ....I will follow your order ...
Emperor : that's good ....you shouldn't arouse suspicion on this issue.
Prince Alan : I'll keep that in mind , Your Highness
Emperor : You should handle it with Eric , his Martial arts skills is improving. He should be able to help....
Prince Alan : But...it could be.... ....
Emperor : ( cut in ) Don't whine over it , just let him have the experience . It could help him in the future.. ... ...
Prince Alan : Alright ...father . Then , I'll take my leave... ..
Prince Alan left the King's quarter, walking to Prince Eric's quarter. He was walking slowly ..., thinking about the issue. He doesn't want to involve Prince Eric .... ..
When he gets to Prince Eric's place.. , Prince Eric was practicing archery .
Prince Alan : And here is the legendary archer of this great nation ( smiling )
Prince Eric : Oooh....! you are really good at flattering people .... ....
Prince Alan : Hahahaha...
Prince Eric : I thought you are out of the city again....I haven't see you in a while...
Prince Alan : hmm....that's right . Recently , I've been occupied with some matter
Prince Eric : Oh ...I see . You just returned from a long distance journey ..., you should be resting .., you know.
Prince Alan : Yes...yes...I know. I'm here to discuss something with you....
Prince Eric : Oh ! What's that....?
Prince Alan : Imperial Father ( referring to the King ) has assigned us to solve an important matter...
Prince Eric : ( scoff ) Us....? what you mean us ?...what do I know ...?
Prince Alan : Yes...I know. You know nothing...and that's why you should try to learn. You could gain some experience from this matter.... ...
Prince Alan : Huuh...I'm busy preparing for the Martial Academy Exam....how could I still be doing something else....?
Prince Alan : Huh ...I trust that you won't fail. Let's do this first .....if it was solved with no problem , I could find you someone that will teach you Martial arts.....you will also be able to increase your Martial Stage .....
Prince Eric : Humph ! Is that a promise ...?
Prince Alan : Of course it is ....I'm a man of my words...
Prince Eric : alright. Then , brief me on the matter
~~~~part skipped~~~~~
At Larry's quarter... , Larry was busy preparing for the Martial Academy Exam when Elan showed up....
He sneaked into Larry's quarter and was hiding . Larry pretended not to see him and focus on practicing... ..
Elan : oh..! look at our adorable young Master trying so hard for the Martial Academy Exam..... shouldn't you be getting some rest ?
Larry : ugh...! You finally come out of hiding.....
Elan : gosh .... I know you've already noticed my presence.
Larry : How's the preparation coming up ...?
Elan : Well... I'm giving it my best....
Larry : is that so...? then , should we spar ?
Elan : ( smile ) you want me to take you down ..? can you handle this young Master ( referring to himself ) ? ( he said jokingly )
Larry : Huuh....Let's see ....Shall we. ...?
Elan : Alright. Let's see how much you've improve....
They both quickly drew out their sword and make a quick move. Slashing the sword against each other ⚔️⚔️⚔️....
it was a tough fight as both of them as improve.... They fought so hard and ended up placing the sword at each other's neck .....
They were both smiling as they placed the sword on each other's neck...then , they put their sword back into the sheath .
Larry : Huh...That's impressive. Even though you are not able to beat me...
Elan : Oh...oh ! I'm only being generous because you are a friend....
Larry : Oh...I see. Please spare my life , young Master ( he said jokingly )
They both bursted into laughter ...
after a while ...
Larry : Ugh ...we can't rely on our Martial skills only . We need to work on our soul force too...
Elan : Hmm....that's right . Let's go get some pills that will improve our soul force. That way...our Martial Stage will be able to improve quickly ....
Larry : Alright ...Let's take a walk .
At a very popular Alchemy store , they bought some pills and went to a very quiet place......
They both used the pills and sit with their leg crossed . Closing their eyes , they were gently gathering soul force.
By the time they would opened their eyes... , it's already evening .....
Elan : Ugh . ! cultivation of soul force surely takes time .
Larry : Oooh .! that's right . We've spent more than 8hrs here....
Elan used his soul force cut down a tree ....
Elan : Woah ..! I've already reach the first stage ....
Larry also used his own ...it was so terrifying . His soul force brought down few trees ........
Larry : oh.... This is......
Elan : Oh ! this is good ....you are already at the peak of reaching the second stage ... If you work hard ...you might be able to reach the second stage before the examination. ..
Larry : Yes...That's right. You should work to improve on your own too....
Elan : Hmm...Don't act so arrogantly because of your Martial Stage....I can still beat you ( he said jokingly )
They both bursted into laughter as they were leaving the place where they were cultivating their soul force .
Prince Alan and Eric started working on the matter . They started watching the Minister of Welfare ....( Lord Carden ) . They were secretly watching his movement ...
After a while. ..It was discovered that he was hiding the money that were supposed to used to supply foods and other needs for the people was being used to gamble.
After their discovery. ...., they involved the Investigation Bureau into the matter ( They were like the Police in those days ) . The Investigation Bureau worked with the Princes and finally , Lord Carden was caught in the act .
He was arrested and was brought before the King.. ... .
While kneeling in front of the Emperor . The Emperor get down from his throne and walked closed to him. He kicked him very hard and he quickly bowed his head....
Lord Carden : Please spare me , Your Highness.
Emperor : Hmm...You bastard....! You were made the Minister of Welfare so you can tend to people's needs . Instead you made them suffer , and spend the nation's fund on gambling. You are a disgrace to this nation ( He angrily kicked him again )
Lord Carden : ( Still bowing his head ) Your Highness , please give me another chance ...
Emperor : ( scoff ) Huuh...Another chance ? . It's your first and the last chance and you've misused it. It's over for you.......I won't kill you .
Lord Carden : Thanks for sparing my life , your Highness ..
Emperor : However , you are no longer one of my Minister . I'm stripping you of your position.....
Lord Carden : ( weeping ) No , your Highness . Please don't do this to me...
Emperor : Your illegally acquired property shall be confiscated ....and you shall live as a peasant .... ( The King Walked out angrily )
Lord Carden : Your Highness ! Your Highness ! ( Crying )
The guards gripped him by his shoulders and dragged him out of the palace .
The Emperor ordered the Chief of Investigation Bureau to confiscate Lord Carden's property and it was done according to the Emperor's Order .
At the Martial Academy. ....
The Grand Master of the Academy who was an old man with grey hairs was discussing with one of the Senior Students....
GrandMaster : How's the preparation for the Exam coming up ?
Chevy : It's going well , Master .
GrandMaster : Hmm...that's good. This year..., we will only be taking 15 students. Make sure to pass the information to the other Masters....
Chevy : Yes ...Master.
Later on , the Information reached everywhere that the Academy will be taking only 15 Students after the Exam . So , Most of the Participants were getting scared while some keeps focusing on the practice ....
Prince Eric had also cultivated and was at the first Stage of the First Realm of Cultivation .
On the Day of The Examination.....
All the participants for the exams gathered at the Martial Academy and onlookers too. The Masters were all sitting by a well decorated long table excluding the Grandmaster .
The Announcer took out the list of people that has registered for the exam and stepped forward....
Announcer : Now....The Martial Exam shall commence .....!!!!
T....B....C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Season 2 : Episode 3
A young boy of Larry's age was called to step into the arena , the boy was called Arros . Arros walked majestically into the arena ....
Then , another boy was called out to fight him . The boy also stepped in.
Announcer : Let's the fight begin....
Arros smiled and fold his arms , not making a move. The boy rushed to him with his fist and as he tried to attack him..., he was flung away with a great force . Arros was already at Fourth Stage of the first realm. The boy landed heavily on the ground and groaned in pain.
He struggled and get on his feet again .This time...he was determined to hit Arros . He made a quick move and was about to hit Arros .
Arros blocked it and punched him in his tummy . Again , and flung away . He was spitting blood and was too weak to make another move . So , Arros was announced as the winner .
Shared on whatsApp by Conphidense.. Larry : ugh ! Such an immense soul force !
Elan : He seems to be in the Second Realm ...
Larry : Yes...but he's actually at the fourth stage of the first realm
Elan : that means ...he will soon break through the Second Realm...
Larry : That's right...
Elan : Huh...this person isn't going to be an easy opponent...
Larry : That's a given...
The next fight was between Prince Eric and another young boy . Prince Eric walked into the arena with his opponent
Elan : I heard Prince Eric is the youngest of all the Princes.
Larry : That's right and he was favoured by the Prince.
Elan : Then , he's likely to be the crowned Prince.
Larry : Humph...! You think the king will make him the crown Prince when there's Prince Alan ?
Elan : well...that's right. Prince Alan might be the next Crowned Prince.
Prince Eric stepped into to the Arena with the boy . The fight began and they started fighting .
The fight wasn't so easy as they are both of the same level. No one is ready to give in to the other. After much fight.... , Prince Eric gained a chance and made a finishing move. His opponent was grounded and he was announced as the winner .
The next fight was between Larry and his opponent . Larry stepped into the arena with his arm folded . His opponent rushed to him and jumped up in the air . He wanted to land a heavy punch on Larry....but before he could do that . Larry unleashed his soul force and the boy was flung away. He was grounded and Couldn't make another move . So , he admitted defeat and Larry announced a the winner.
Elan also won when it was his turned. After several fight . The top participant were Arros ,Larry , Elan and Eric.
Announcer : The exam will be continued tomorrow . This is where we'll be stopping today. ....you can all go home .
Everyone left the academy after the announcement . People were gossiping about the Martial Exam at the academy .
While Larry and Elan were heading home....
Elan : What do you think about today's exam ?
Larry : Well ...it's all good .
Elan : I dunno how tomorrow will be.
Larry : Hey ! cheer up ! it will be good . I'm sure you can defeat Prince Eric .
Elan : And Arros ?
Larry : You already know the answer to that .
Elan : Hmm...that's right .
Larry : but you still have to give it your best . who knows , things might turn around well .
Elan : Huh... stop giving me false hope...
Larry : Then , I'll keep my mouth shut.
They both chuckled and later parted to go to their respective home .
The news about his son participating during the Academy Exam reached his father . So , Lord Walter sent for him as soon as he reached home .
At Lord Walter's Quarter
Larry : ( On his knees ) I'm here , father .
Lord Walter : Hmm...I called you to ask you a question..
Larry : Ugh...and what could that question be ?
Lord Walter : I heard you are participating in the Academy entrance Exam , is that true ?
Larry : ( Smile ) That's true , father .
Lord Walter : huh...since when have you been practicing Martial arts ....?
Larry : huh...it's been a while , father .
Lord Walter : Hmm....I see . I actually doesn't expect you to be among the participants . I dunno you've been getting stronger .... ...
Larry : I'm still a weakling , father....
Lord Walter : Hahahaha ... you shouldn't say that . Not just anyone can participate in the Martial Exam . I'm so proud of you . But..........
Larry : But what , father ?
Lord Walter : once you feel you can't handle it anymore , you should give up on it . You can just learn trade from me and set up your own business in the future.....
Larry : certainly , father . I'll be sure to keep that in mind .
At Lord Blake's Residence ( The Prime Minister ).
One of the Minister ( Lord Dale ) paid a visit to the Prime Minister.
Lord Blake : Ugh ...why are you here all of a sudden ?
Lord Dale : I'm here to inform you about something.. ...
Lord Blake : And what's that ....?
Lord Dale : Lord Carden has been stripped of his position.
Lord Blake : hmm...you think I'm unaware of that....?
Lord Dale : Huuh ?
Lord Blake : I actually warn him to keep a low profile . But he was addicted to gamble ....so , he was doomed because of that .
Lord Dale : Hmm...that's right. But I actually doesn't expect the Emperor to make such a move...... ....
Lord Blake : Humph..! Do you think it's the Emperor ?
Lord Dale : Huuh ? then...., you mean ...., someone is pulling the string ...
Lord Blake : You aren't so observant. Who do you think is behind it all ?
Lord Dale : Huuh.....Would you please tell me ...?
Lord Blake : It's that punk ......Alan.
Lord Dale : Prince Alan ....???
Lord Blake : Of course !
Lord Dale : That's unbelievable . Huuh....who could have thought that sneaky punk could be so scary ?
Lord Blake : Humph ! Scary...??? he's a lot worse than that . You would better keep a low profile too , who knows . You might be his next target ...
Lord Dale : ( smile ) I won't let that happen ....
Lord Blake : This is how Carden was also bragging . in the end ...., he was cornered by Alan .
Lord Dale : there must be a motive behind Prince Alan's move .
Lord Blake : hmm....it doesn't seems natural . ....
Lord Dale : That means .. . .
Lord Blake : ( cut in ) he's just a trader who wander around the nation .....why do you think he made such move ?
Lord Dale : Could that means ....he's eyeing the throne....... ?
Lord Blake : That seems to be the case . if he gained the Emperor's trust ....he's likely to be the next Crowned Prince.
Lord Dale : Huuh...we can't let that happen...
Lord Blake : Of course ...we wouldn't sit back and watch . Afterall , we should support the third Prince .
Lord Dale : Alright.... ....
The Following day... ...
Larry and Elan were making their ways to the Martial Academy .
On their way ....
Elan : I'm kind of nervous right now.
Larry ; There you go again.. , we aren't going to fight some beast . Are we....?
Elan : Sure ...that's right .
Larry : So ...be calm . Today's outcome is still unpredictable. You should still give it your best.
Elan : Alright....I'll be sure to keep that in mind .
Larry : That's good ...
Later on....they arrived at the Academy which was flooded with onlookers .
Without wasting time , the announcer called Elan and Prince Eric into Arena .
They both bowed to each other before begining their fight . Then , the fight commenced.
Elan was the one that made the first move ....he rushed to Prince Eric and punched him heavily. Prince Eric's blocked it but he was still taken aback .
Prince Eric : ( Thinking ) Huuh.... he's two stage ahead of me.
Prince Eric drew his sword but Elan fought him with his barehand . He fought so hard as he was dodging and blocking several attacks from Prince Eric who was so determined to win. Elan later grabbed Prince Eric's weapon and flung it away . Prince Eric lost his defense and was caught off guarded . Elan took the chance and made his final move . He was hitting Prince Elan very fast that he doesn't have a chance of defending the attacks. Then ...Prince Eric fell on the ground and was defeated . He was dragged out of the Arena by his guard .
Elan was announced as the winner. The next match was between Elan and Arros .
Elan knew he wasn't Arros match but he kept his head high...., hoping he could win .
Announcer : Let the fight begin !
Arros : You defeated the Prince . You seems strong... ....
Elan : Thanks for the compliment ... ...
Arros : ( scoff ) huh...but to me....you are just an ant that I could stomped on .
Elan : That's too early to say ....
Arros : Huuh...? Then , let's see what you've got .
Arros closed his eyes , gathering his soul force . As his eyes was closed , Elan thought of it as his chance and rushed to him . He was about to hit him when Arros unleashed his soul force ....it was so terrifying and Elan flung away . He landed on the ground and felt weak .
Before he could get back on his feet , Arros moved faster and started punching him . Elan tried to blocked the hits but it was too late. His face was totally swollen .
He was trying to admit defeat but Arros didn't let him be . He ignored him and kept hitting him . The Announcer interfered and asked him to stop . Then....Arros was announced as the winner .
Larry was so angry with Arros. He was determined to make him pay . He stepped into the Arena and dragged his injured friend out . He found him a spot to rest and promised to make Arros pay.
Then ...the announcer stepped forward again.....
Announcer : The next fight will be the final one . It's between Larry and Arros. You should both step into the arena ....
Arros stepped into the arena , smiling wickedly . Larry jumped from where he was standing and stood in front of Arros .
Arros : ( scoff ) humph ! it's not too late to admit defeat. Don't let us waste our time... ..
Larry : ( smile ) huh...are you scared of being defeated already ...?
Arros : It seems you want to suffer the same fate as your friend .... ...
Larry : Huh...we shall see .
Arros unleashed his soul force but Larry blocked it with a barrier created with his soul force. .
Arros : ( smile ) huh...?? a stage three fighter was able to withstand my attack , this is getting interesting ...!
Larry : Huh....you are just a stage ahead of me . do you think you could handle me...?
Arros : Then , try this !
Arros rushed to him and was punching very fast ...... he was so fast in punching but Larry blocking his hits very fast. Larry was later hit with his fist 👊 and flung away but before he could fell down ....he held his ground and stood firmly .
Arros : do you see that. ..? you will soon suffer the same fate as your friend....
Larry : Stop being a talkative !
Larry drew out his sword and started fighting him . Arros drew his own sword too and they were both clashing the sword against each other ⚔️
The fight was a tough one . Everyone was amazed with their fight. Even the Masters were pleased with their fight. Most of the Masters have set their eyes on Larry and Arros.
Arros made his finishing move , using all of his strength to punch Larry. Larry flung away and landed heavily .... ...
He couldn't get up again....
Arros : humph ! You are just a trash afterall !
The announcer stepped into the arena again ...
Announcer : The Winner of this fight his..... .......
Before he could finish his statement ...Larry get on his feet ...
Larry : ( splitting blood ) I'm still yet to admit defeat .... ..... ...
Announcer : ( surprised ) Huuuh ! Then....you can continue.
The Announcer jumped out of the arena , leaving the two to continue their fight .
Arros : Do I have to force you to admit defeat ....?
Larry : Why don't you give it a try ...?
Arros : Then ....don't blame me for being cruel ! .
Arros gathered his soul force into his fist and rushed to Larry. As he tried to hit him , Larry unleashed his soul force and Arros flung away . He landed on the ground and hurt his back . But he get on his feet again..... ...
Arros : ( surprised ) Huuh ? you....you....you break through the Second Realm .
Everyone were surprised that Larry break through the second Realm ( there are five stage in each realm and there are Eight Realms in Martial Arts )
Larry : As you can see......
Arros has used up his strength ...so , he couldn't match Larry. He tried to attack Larry ....but this time , Larry pressed him on the ground and was punching him faster ..., such that he wasn't able to block Larry's attack .
As Larry gathered his soul force to punch him heavily...., Arros quickly voiced out !
Arros : Stop ! stop ! I admit defeat ....! I admit defeat !
Larry was thereby announced the winner . The Announcer called out the top three best participants . This include ( Larry , Arros and Elan )
They were all rewarded with gold coins except Larry who was rewarded with some pills that could boost his cultivation , a legendary flying sword and 10,000 gold coins by the Emperor's emissary .
Those top three participants were admitted into the academy along with few others , including Prince Eric .
T....B...C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Season 2 : Episode 4
At Larry's quarter.. ....
Larry was reading some books on Martial Arts when his father arrived at his quarter
Larry : ( Seeing his father ) Huh...., father ( bow his head to show respect )
Lord Walter : Hahahaha. ....! Number One genius Larry....
Larry : Ugh....I'm afraid you are over estimating me , father .
Lord Walter : Hahahaha ! Very good of you , Larry. I'm so proud of you ...
Larry : ( Bow his head ) Thanks for the compliment , father .
Lord Walter : You'll soon moved into the academy , I'm afraid I won't be seeing you like before....
Larry : You can be rest assured , I'll be paying visit to you .
Lord Walter : Ugh ! Alright ....I'll put my trust in you . Everything you'll need has been prepared ..., you should take it all along when leaving....
Larry : ( Bow his head ) Thanks....., father
At The Palace ( In the King's Quarter )
Prince Eric : ( bow his head ) greetings to you , Imperial Father.
Emperor : ( smile ) oh..! it's my worthy son that's here....
Prince Eric : Huh...I can't even be among the top three winner of the Martial Exam. How could you say I'm worthy of being your son ?
Emperor : ( smile ) you shouldn't take it so serious . You are the fourth participant to passed...., it's really a good thing . You are just a beginner....., if you train harder . You could be a great Martial artist in the future.... ...
Prince Eric : ( bow his head ) thanks for the enlightment , father.
Emperor : I heard you'll be leaving for the academy by tomorrow
Prince Eric : Yes....father .
Emperor : Hmm....that's good . You should be careful there....
Prince Eric : I'll be sure to keep that in mind , your Highness .
( At The Queen's Quarter )
Lord Blake ( The Prime Minister ) walked in and bowed his head....
Lord Blake : The Prime Minister greets your highness ( bowing his head )
. Queen : Hmm..... I don't remember asking you to come
Lord Blake : Sorry for the Inconveniences , Your Highness .I'm just here to see how you are doing ....
Queen : Well , as you can see ...
Lord Blake : ( smile ) That's good . I'm sure your highness is aware of what's going on now .
Queen : I haven't been around for a while ...so , I really don't know . Is there a problem. ...?
Lord Blake : Yes .....Your Highness
Queen : What's it ?
Lord Blake : Prince Alan seems to be targeting our people .
Queen : ( scoff ) Huuh...! That scum that wander around....
Lord Blake : Yes ....Your Highness . recently , he told the king about Lord Carden and get permission for his arrest . Lord Carden's property were confiscated and he was also demoted to a commoner .
Queen : hmm....that scum !
Lord Blake : Lord Carden is one of our financial source and he just cut him off .
Queen : Hmm....could that scoundrel be eyeing the crowned Prince position ....?
Lord Blake : That's how it seems , Your Highness .
Queen : So , he's trying to get at us first.
Lord Blake : Yes , Your Highness
Queen : Huuh...He's just a powerless Prince . He won't last for long .... ..
Lord Blake : That's right . However , we can't just let him be .
Queen : Who says we'll let him be . He will soon be caught in his own trap....
Lord Blake : Do you ..... perhaps have a plan ?
Queen : Not right now . But besides , isn't that your work ....?
Lord Blake : Yes...., Your Highness . I'll be sure to work on it .
The following day ....
Larry packed everything he needed into a carriage and he headed to the Academy .
As soon as he entered the academy premises , all eyes were on him . People were whispering about him to each other as he was passing .
All the new Students were asked to come to a particular place in the academy . They were all there , including Elan too .
The Master that's addressing them asked everyone to pick a roommate , except for Larry who was given his own personal Quarter as a reward of being in the first place . The key to his own quarter was given to him and he was asked to take a roommate if he would like to .
As expected, he choose Elan to come with him . They both headed to Larry's Quarter .
At Larry's new Quarter ... ...
Elan : Woah ! The atmosphere here is so good...!
Larry : You like it here....?
Elan : Of course ! Who wouldn't like a place like this .
Larry closed his eyes for a while and perceived the energy around the place .
Larry : Ooh ! This area is indeed good ! The energy around here will really aid cultivation ....
Elan : ( nodding his head in affirmation ) Oh ! That's right..... .... , this will really help a lot .
Larry : Alright ... enough of the talking . Let's unpack and put everything in place .
Elan : Surely ... .... .... ...
They unpacked their luggages and started arranging it inside their place .
At the GrandMaster's Chamber ....
The GrandMaster has two disciples . They are both Martial arts experts. The first disciple is always busy reading books and the second Disciple ( the junior ) was obsessed with cultivation and practicing Martial arts .
First Disciple : Junior , what do you think about this year's test ...?
Second Disciple : Huuh....It's still unpredictable . But grandmaster personally overseeing the test means it won't be easy... ...
First Disciple : Hmm....That's right .
Second Disciple : ( smile ) I feel so good now . Very soon , the test will be conducted and I'll be having a junior brother. Hahahahaha !
First Disciple : ( smile ) Are you that happy to have a junior ?
Second Disciple : Of course , Senior . Beside , this place will be more lively once I have a junior brother .
First Disciple : You've been Master's second Disciple for just 3 years....and yet you are sounding as if you've spent like 10yrs here...
. Second Disciple : Huuh..... waiting for 3yrs isn't so easy .
First Disciple : Gosh ! you punk ! do you know how long I waited before having you as a junior brother ....?
Second Disciple : Huuh...that's right . You Waited for 6yrs....
First Disciple : Since you know that , you should consider yourself lucky that you'll be having a junior brother soon.... .... ....
Prince Eric also moved to the Academy . He was given a room and also have a roommate. At first , he felt uncomfortable to be sharing a room with someone . That's what he has never done before..., but he has no other choice than to accept that .
Behind Larry's quarter was a small lake which add beautify the scenery of his premises .
Arros has also moved to the Martial Academy . Before he left home for the academy ..., he was scolded by his father for not being the first place winner of the Academy Martial Exam ...
( Flash back )
When Arros returned home after the announcement of the result.
. .
Arros'father : Humph ! You scoundrel ! you are such a disgrace to this family !
Arros : I'm ....I'm sorry....father .
Arros'father : Quiet ! You've brought disgrace to our family by getting defeated by someone that is not even from a Martial family ! how could you be so reckless !
Arros : ( bowing his head )
Arros'father : We are now a laughing stock in the Martial society ! In the future , if you anyone every try to stop you...., what will you do ?
Arros : I'll stomped on them and take them out of the way ...
Arros'father : You must always remember this " in the future...., If you ever come across that punk again ..., you must end his life ! "
Arros : Yes.....father . I'll keep that in mind .
( Back to Presence )
Arros : hmm.... I won't allow defeat anymore !
Arros was alone in a quiet place , he drew out his sword and was practicing . As he was practicing , he kept remembering the humiliation he suffered at home . So , he was being aggressive in his practice .
At The Palace ..... ...
In the King's Chamber ...
Emperor : You've done so well by taking down the Minister of Welfare . I'm sure it is all over now....
Prince Alan : ( bow his head ) Your Highness , it's not over yet .
Emperor : What do you mean ....?
Prince Alan : There are many other Minister that are like Lord Carden .....
Emperor : Oooh ! So , do you plan to take them all down ?.
Prince Alan : ( bow his head ) With your majesty support , I can accomplish anything .
Emperor : hmmm ( stroking his beard with his hand ) So.....?????
Prince Alan : Lemme be your sword that you could wield to cut down all root of evils .
Emperor : Humph ! A sword to cut down all root of evils ...! that sounds interesting ....
Prince Alan : What do you think about that , Your Highness ?
Emperor : This is not a decision I can make reckless ..
Prince Alan : Then...?
Emperor : I'll watch and observe for a while . I'm giving you a chance to see what you are capable of doing ....
Prince Alan : ( bow his head ) Thanks ....Your Highness for giving me a chance .
At Queen's Quarter... ...
Queen : How's it going...?
Lord Blake : That scum is surely going after power now. He's trying to gain his Highness ultimate support.....
Queen : So ...What's he trying to do now ...?
Lord Blake : I'm yet to find that out in particular . But one of my men told me that he heard his Highness talking about giving him a chance....
Queen : A chance ...?
Lord Blake : Yes....Your Highness
Queen : What chance could the king be giving him ?
Lord Blake : That's what we are yet to find out . But we have to be at alert as we don't know what his next move will be .... ...
Queen : Hmm....! This is getting interesting ! I would like to see what a powerless scum like him could do....
T.....B......C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Season 2 : Episode 5
At Larry's Quarter
Larry was sitting all alone , with his leg crossed . He was about to start cultivating when he started thinking
Larry : ( Thinking ) Hmm... I have to get stronger this time. I can't be a weak that'll be bullied ... ... I can't lose anyone again !
As he was thinking , Elan barged in .
Elan : Hey , Larry !
Larry : Where have you been all day ?
Elan : ( smiling )
Larry : Goosh ! you punk ! do you hit a jackpot or what ! You seem a bit mischievous ...
Elan : hmm....Guess what ?
Larry : ( Trying to guess ) hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔.....You met a pretty lady ?
Elan : Aiiiiiish ! seriously ! you are so naughty ! You can't even think straight ...
Larry : ( shaking his head ) Huuh ! you know things like this .... isn't my style .. Just split it out already...
Elan : I finally made it !
Larry : Made what ?
Elan : ( jumped up in joy ) I've broken through the Second Realm ...🤩🤩
Larry : Oooh ! This young Master is so amazing ..., you are able to break through the second Realm in just a few day . You're indeed worthy of being my friend 🤗 ( flattering him )
Elan : humph ! You arrogant punk ! Is this how to congratulate this young Master ...???
Larry : oooooh ? Congratulations , Young Master Elan ( bow his head )
They both bursted into laughter .... .... ...
Later on...
Larry and Elan left their Quarter and were strolling around the Academy . As they were passing by , two students started talking about them ....
1st Student : Hey !
2nd Student : What ?
1st Student : you see those two students over there ..? ( referring to Larry and Elan )
2nd Student : What about them ?
1st Student : eeissssh ! you are so clueless ! don't tell me you don't know who that is ...?
2nd Student : Why do I have to care about knowing them ?
1st student : hmm ! if you get into trouble with them in the future , it'll be over for you ...
2nd Second : Huuh ...! that sounds scary ! Who are they ?
1st Student : humph ! This is why you should be hanging out with me . I know a lot of famous people than you do ....
2nd Student : There you go again ...always bragging about knowing famous people...! just tell me who they are ...
1st Student : Heey ! let me just help you clueless being . The one by the right side is called Larry . Lord Walter's son ....he's the first place student in this year Martial arts Exam and that's his friend , Elan . He was the Third Place Student in the Martial Exam
2nd Student : Huuh ( shaking his head in disappointment) you made it sounds as if there's something special about them ...
1st Student : Gosh ! You ignorant being ! That Larry break through 3rd Realm from the first Realm
2nd Student : Wha ...wha..what are you saying ! How's that possible ...?
1st Person : You can ask people around .... He made the break through during the Martial Exam . His soul force is so strong and terrifying ...
2nd Student : ( nodding his head in affirmation ) Huuh ! I see !
As they were discussing , they suddenly saw students gathering around ...
1st Student : Huuh....it seems there's an interesting scene over there....
2nd Student : Let's go and see what's going on there ...
They both quickly rushed there....
It was a young and arrogant boy named Dino . He was from a Martial family . His family is one of the richest family in the city . He was wandering around the Academy with his friend when he came across Larry and Elan
Dino : Hey ! You punk ! can't you pay respect to this Young Master ??
Elan : ( smile ) what's this ? is this some kind of new joke ...?
Dino's friend 1 : Hey ! do you have a death wish !
Larry : Ahiii ( shaking his head in disappointment ) These days ..., the academy should be checking the students thoroughly before admitting them . How could they be admitting abnormal scums ?
Dino's friend 2 : Wha...wha..wha...what ??? abnormal Scums ....???
Dino : beat this punks to pulp ...now !
As Dino's friend try to rush toward Larry and Elan.... ....
Larry : hey ! hey ! hey ! wait a while , let's clarify things before you break the academy law that says students shouldn't fight each other in the academy ...... Everyone here are the witness . They can all see the you are the one that first attack us ....
Dino : ( Arrogantly ) so what ???
Larry : Ooooh ? ....you mean ....you could handle the Academy's punishment for breaking the rules ...... ...?
His two friends quickly stepped back as they heard this .
Elan : ( smirk ) huh..! are you scared already ..? why don't you bring it on ?
Dino : It's all useless ! who cares about the Academy's rules . Let's fight them and prove we aren't cowards !
Dino's friends : Yes !
The three of them including Dino rushed to them . Fully enraged in their soul forces , they jumped and tried to attack Larry and Elan .
As Elan tried to fight , Larry stopped him . He had already created a barrier with his soul force to protect them. As the trio gets closer to the barrier , they were flung away by a great force.
They all suffered internal injuries and were splitting blood .The onlookers were all amazed .
Dino and his friend were all grounded , struggling to get up .
Larry : tsk ! tsk ! tsk ! tsk ! ( sounds make with tongue when disappointed ) eiiish ! you can't even handle an ordinary barrier , how could you be so arrogant ...?
Elan : ( shaking his head ) in the end , you turn out to be nothing but pieces of trash !
They both walked away ....
1st student : You see...? what did I tell you ?
2nd Student : Woah ! he's so cool and scary ! I really have to be careful not to bump into him in the future ..!
The Two disciples of the GrandMaster were watching the scene from where they are standing ....
2nd Disciple : Senior brother , what do you think about that boy ( Larry ) ?
1st Disciple : hmm....he has great potential . For a beginner , he's already in the Second Realm . Beside , his soul force is immense ...
2nd disciple : ( Smile ) does that means...he's my future junior brother ...?
1st disciple : Hmm...! You can't jump to conclusions yet , he's not the only one with great potentials .
2nd Disciple : Heey ! I actually don't care about others ! I already set my eyes on him.
1st Disciple : Whatever !
Prince Alan started targeting another Minister . It's the Minister of Defense .
The Minister of Defense is one of the most corrupted official . He always embezzled the fund meant for military provision with the General .
At the Minister of Defense's House ..... ...
General : I received your message last night .
Minister of Defense : You must have know the reason why I sent for you...
General : Huuh.... I'm not certain about that...
. Minister Of Defense : I called you here so you can receive your share this month ...
General : Huuh....you call me all the way here because of that ?
Minister of Defense : oh ! oh ! how could you be so rude ....?
General : I'm sorry for my rudeness . It's just that.....
Minister of Defense : eiiiish ! I understand you , it's just that these days..... , the Prince is poking around too much . I don't want to be his next victim... ... ...
General : ( surprised ) Huuh....what do you mean the Prince is poking around ?
Minister Of Defense : eiiish ! You really knows nothing because you are at the border ....
General : Can you tell me what's going on ?
Minister Of Defense : Haven't you heard about Lord Carden ?
General : The Minister of Welfare ?
Minister Of Defense : Hmm...the former Minister of Walfare ?
General : Former ????
Minister Of Defense : He was grounded by Prince Alan . He gathered evidences on his corruption and get him arrested with the King's support ...
General : ( surprised ) Huuuh ...?
Minister Of Defense : You should be careful not to get caught by him....
General : Eiiiish ! I'm not the type that's easy to deal with.
Minister Of Defense : Lord Carden bragged more than you....in the end , he eventually met his Waterloo .
General : you can be rest assured ... I won't get caught so easily
Minister Of Defense : Hmm ... that's not a problem for me . Just keep it in mind that if you get caught , You'll have to bear the responsibility all alone
General : ( smile ) I'll keep that in mind . Then....I'll take my leave
Minister Of Defense : Alright....
The General asked the two men he came with to load the boxes of gold and silver coins into the carriage .
After loading it up , The General entered the carriage and started leaving with his men .
As they were about to get out of the city , someone blocked the road with logs of woods .
1st Man : General , the road has been blocked .
General : What ? Who would dare block the road ...???
2nd Man : I'll check it out , My Lord
The man gets down and walked towards the log of woods .
Man : ( draw out his sword ) Who's there ?
Before he know it , someone has get behind him . Before he could made a move , he was slaughtered immediately .
It was a masked man . The man turned around with his sword and walked toward the carriage
The other man and the general quickly gets out of the carriage.
General : Humph ! Who are you....?
Masked Man : ( With blood dripping from his sword ) Aiiiiish ! I'm really curious ! What could our Great General be doing in the City ? Shouldn't you be at the border right now ?
General : Humph ! So rude ! Who do you think you are ....!
Masked Man : Hmm....Me ? ...I'm just a ruse punk like you said. I guess you are unlucky to have met me today..., don't you agree ?
General : ( smirk ) kill that bastard ....!!!
The man rushed to him , but with a slash of his sword . He was killed instantly ....
General : you bastard ! let's see what you've got .
Masked Man : Oh ! really ? I'm also curious to see if you are really worthy of being the General ....
General : ( drawing his sword ) then...let's see ..!
The General draw out his sword and made a quick move . He was fighting so hard ....but the masked man was above his level. after fighting for a while , the masked man knocked him out and he collapsed .
Later on....
When the General regain his conscious , he felt a pain in his head . By the time he could clearly see where he was , he found himself in prison .
General : ( shocked ) what ! how did I get here ??????????
T...B... C

Page 1 / 2
Share:
%d bloggers like this: