Time Traveller season three

Page 2 / 2

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs
Season 3 : Episode 6
Prince Alan : ( still angry ) take care of their body discreetly ....
Frye : ( lower his head ) yes ....My Lord .
Prince Alan walked into his room fuming with anger
By the midnight ....
Prince Alan disguised as one of the bureau of investigation's officers with the help of one of the corrupt officers .
At Prince Larry's Residence .... ....
Prince Larry : ( talking to himself while watching the moon ) Marius .......it's almost time to return.
Then , Elan barged in all of a sudden .
Elan : Larry.....
Prince Larry : ( turned back and faced him ) oh ....how does it go ?
Elan : As expected , Prince Alan disguised and enter the bureau of investigation .
Prince Larry : hmm ....just as expected .
Elan : What's the next course of action now ?
Prince Larry : Let's go . By the time we gets there , he would have been done with him already .
Elan : probably .
They both left Prince Larry's Quarter and started heading to the bureau of investigation .
Prince Alan headed to where Lord Torben was locked up. He opened the door and walked in .
Lord Torben : What are you here for ? ( Not knowing it was Prince Alan )
Prince Alan : Why ? Aren't you expecting me ?
Lord Torben : you...you....you are Prince Alan.....?
Then , Prince Alan removed the hat he was wearing .
Prince Alan : yah ! You unbelievably have good eyes .
. A
Lord Torben : hmm...are you here to mock after ruining me to this level ?
.y
Prince Alan : ugh ... I'm not here to mock you , Torben . I'm only here to kill you ..... .
Lord Torben : What.....are you talking about ?

Prince Alan : After trying to kill me...... do you think I'll let you live ....?
Lord Torben : ( confused ) What do you.....
Prince Alan : ( cut in ) let's cut to the chase before the head of the Bureau return , shall we ? .
Lord Torben : I don't .....
Prince Alan : ( cut in ) don't try to say anything . Let's finish this in time .
He placed a small bottle in his front .
Lord Torben : what's this ?
Prince Alan : it's poison , drink it and die ...
Lord Torben : hmm ...you expect to kill myself ...?
Prince Alan : Aiiish....you are a stubborn old scum , aren't you ? . It seems you aren't ready to do as said . Then , I'll just take my leave.
Prince Alan started walking away , as he was about to gets out , he stopped and turned back , facing Lord Torben.
Prince Alan : by the way , I heard you have a beautiful daughter. It will be a waste for her to die before you , right ?
Lord Torben quickly gets on his knees as he heard about his daughter .
Lord Torben : Please ....don't hurt my daughter
Prince Alan : well , her life is in your hand now . Your decision will determines whether she lives or die .....
Lord Torben : Huuuh....
Prince Alan threw the poison in his front and left .
By the time Prince Larry and Elan gets to the bureau of investigation , Prince Alan had left.
All of a sudden , an officer rushed to meet Prince Larry and told him Lord Torben was found dead .
The following day in the Royal Court ...
Emperor : ( fuming with anger ) What are you telling me ! How could he be found dead ?
Prince Alan : your highness , it was reported that he committed suicide by taking poison.
Emperor : hmm....do you.....expect me to believe that !
Prince Alan : your highness.....
Prince Larry : Your Highness ....as the head of the bureau , I've done my inspection.
Emperor : do you also believe he committed suicide ?
Prince Larry : I don't believe so , your highness.
Prince Alan : Prince Larry , what are you saying ?
Prince Larry : I believe Lord Torben was murdered while I'm away from the bureau.
Emperor : huh....you let him die under your nose ....???
Prince Larry : I'll take responsibility for what happened. However , your highness .....give me three days .
Emperor : for what ?
Prince Larry : I'll catch the murderer ....within 3 days .
Emperor : Hmm...3 days ?
Prince Alan : are you trying to fool us ! How are you going to catch the murderer within 3 days ...?
Prince Larry : uh...don't worry about that. However , you seems to be interested in me today .
Prince Alan : What.....are you talking about ?
Prince Larry : it's nothing.
Emperor : then , I shall give you 3 days as you've requested . However , if you fail to catch the murder.....
Prince Larry : ( cut in ) I'll be ready for any punishment ....
Emperor : good . Then , I'll be waiting for you . You are dismissed.....
The Ministers and Officials were mumbling and whispering to each others as they were leaving the palace .
While Prince Alan was also leaving , Prince Larry walked to him and whispered to him .
Prince Larry : you seems nervous today ....
Prince Alan : What....
Prince Larry : It's not like you are the murderer , are you ?
Prince Alan : what nonsense are you talking about !
Prince Larry : eiish ...don't let others hear what we are talking about . I'm merely joking .......
Prince Alan : you....
Prince Larry : ( cut in ) then.....I shall take my leave .
Prince Larry walked away while Prince Alan stood watching him from afar ....he was fuming with anger as he was watching Larry
At the Queen's Quarter.. .. ... ...
Minister of Finance : I'm here , your highness .
Queen : what the hell is going on ! I heard his Highness was fuming with anger today.....
Minister of Finance : yes .... It's about Lord Torben..
Queen : Lord Torben ?
Minister of Finance : yes , your highness.
Queen : you mean....the impeached Minister of Finance ?
Minister of Finance : yes. He was found dead this morning. ....
. Queen : What !
Minister of Finance : The physician that examined his body reported it as sucide by poisoning himself ...while the 4th prince reported it as murder...
Queen : No wonder the king was so angry . He must have planned to gets Prince Alan through Lord Torben's Confession .
Minister of Finance : Yes ....it seems so
Queen : But ...do you also think he committed sucide ?
Minister of Finance : I don't think so. He seemed to be murdered . Prince Alan was strictly against the investigation suggested by Prince Larry.
Queen : hmm....he could be the one behind his death.
Minister of Finance : hmm ..it's reasonable to say that. He might be afraid of what Lord Torben will say while being interrogated. So , he silenced him
Queen : hmm....but there's no evidence to prove that.
Minister of Finance : well , Prince Larry said he'll catch the culprit within 3 days. What do you think about that , your highness ? Do you think he can really catch the murderer ?
Queen : humph ! Never judge a book by its cover. Prince Larry isn't an easy opponent either. If he's so easy , he could even gets the Minister of Justice to his side. In 3 days ...we shall see what will happen . The moment Prince Larry said he'll catch the murderer ...., He has already declared war against Prince Alan.
At Prince Alan's Quarter.... ....
Prince Alan was thinking about Larry's words when Prince Larry showed up in his place
Servant : your Excellency , Prince Larry is here.
Prince Alan : ugh...that punk. Let him in
Prince Larry : Greetings to you ,Elder brother 😊
Prince Alan : ( smirk ) huh 😏 ...Elder brother 😏....?
Prince Larry : of course , as the 1st Prince of this nation....you are my elder brother , aren't you ?
Prince Alan : will you stop messing around and tell me what you are here for !
Prince Larry : Calm down , Prince Alan. Shouting like that will only affect your health. I'm here regarding the investigation of Lord Torben murder.
Prince Alan : so , what business do I have with the dead ?.
Prince Larry : eiiish ! Anyway , what do you think about his death ? Don't you find it strange
Prince Alan : Why would I find something that's so obvious strange ? . A corrupt Minister committed sucide inorder to avoid punishment. How does that sounds ?
Prince Larry : Not bad 😊. You really knows how to made things up . Don't you ?
Prince Alan : What are you talking about ?
Prince Larry : should I tell you a shocking truth ...?
Prince Alan : just cut the crap and leave here....
Prince Larry : It's about the assassins that attacked you last night....
Prince Alan : What ! How did you.... ....
Prince Larry : Because I'm the one that sent them 😁....
Prince Alan : What ???? ( Confused )
Prince Larry : I made you cut off your own wing. Everything that happens .... including how you find out about the ledger.....I planned it all .
Prince Alan angrily 😡 grabbed Larry by his cloth .
Prince Alan : you crazy bastard...
Prince Larry : ( without struggling to free himself ) How does it feel ? Huuh...😊😊
Prince Alan : bastard 😡 ! ( He punched in the face )
Prince Larry : You sneaky bastard ! You should turn in yourself at the bureau now before I get you arrested.
Prince Alan : crazy bastard 😡 ! you've escaped from me in the past before...! This time , I'll be sure to kill you....
Prince Larry : what do you mean by the past ? You mean.....you are the one.....that wiped out my family before 😏😡😏...????????
T....B....c

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs 👑
Season 3 : Episode 7
Prince Alan : ( surprised ) How do you.....
Prince Larry : Ugh....You scum 😡😡😡
As Prince Larry was about to hit Prince Alan , Prince Eric rushed in and held him back
Prince Eric : Calm down , brother
Then , then it was raining all of a sudden . Prince Larry's body temperature suddenly increased rapidly and he held his head tight in agony .
The same thing happened to Prince Alan
Prince Eric : ( confused 🙁 ) what's going on here ?
Prince Larry and Alan were looking at each other with bloodshot eyes as they were both in pain .
They were relieved of their pain as soon as it stopped raining .
Prince Eric dragged Prince Larry out of the place and they headed back to the palace . while they were heading to the palace , they didn't talk to each other till they gets back to the palace.
At Prince Alan's Quarter.....
Prince Alan : Damnit ! no wonder my plans were failing . it was because of that bastard ! who could have thought he would be a Time Traveller too ....
Prince Larry was also strolling around his quarter while fuming with anger.
Prince Larry : Damn ! That scum is actually a time Traveller too . Why didn't I notice all these while ?
Later on in the evening....
Prince Eric showed up Prince Larry's chamber and they both discussed on what happened at Prince Alan's Quarter . Prince Eric asked series of questions on what happened till Prince Larry have no choice but to tell him the truth about everything . He was at first but later on he was getting along
Prince Eric : So , you mean..... he's a Time Traveller too ?
Prince Larry : I'm surprised too.
Then ...Elan barged in ....
Elan : What ? who's also a Time Traveller ?
Prince Eric : Brother , is he a Time Traveller too ?
Elan : what are you talking about ?
Prince Larry : Pretending won't do . He already knew about everything that happened
Elan : what ????
Prince Eric : yes....are u both planning to put me in the dark forever ?
Elan : huh...it's not......
Prince Eric : ( Cut in ) I'm already in this anyway ....
At Prince Alan's Resident....
Prince Alan : Frye...
Frye : ( on his knees ) Yes.... Your Excellency
Prince Alan : about the spy we planted in the Bureau of investigation ..........
Frye : Yes ....What about him , Your Excellency ?
Prince Alan : You should quietly take care of him before Larry find him.....
Frye : Yes ...I understand
Frye quickly left Prince Alan's Quarter and start heading to the Bureau .
At The Bureau of Investigation... ... ... ... ... ..
Prince Larry : Listen all of you. ....! Today , we are going to raid Prince Alan's resident . So , go and get prepared !!!
All Officers : Yes.....Your Excellency !!!!!!!!
In Prince Larry's chamber....
Prince Eric : Are you really planning to raid his house 🏠 ?
Prince Larry : Not really....
Prince Eric : Then....why did you ......
Prince Larry : ( Cut in ) It's nothing special . It's just a bait......
Prince Eric : A bait .....? you mean...you are planning to catch Prince Alan's spy ?
Prince Larry : yes. Once we catch him , We'll have him testified that Prince Alan was the culprit that murdered Lord Torben
Prince Eric : It's a great idea. But do you think Prince Alan will sit by and watch ?
Prince Larry : Of course , I knew he won't. That's why we have to catch his spy as soon as possible .
One of the Bureau offiicers called Tanner snuck out of the Bureau and was secretly heading to Prince Alan's Place.
As he was moving discreetly...., three officers assigned by Prince Larry were also following him secretly .
Officer Tanner saw Frye from afar and ran closer to him. As he was about to start talking , Frye drew out his sword . He almost killed Tanner but the three officers from the Bureau interfered and started fighting him .
While they were fighting , Tanner quickly gets up and escaped .
Frye killed one of the officers and also escaped .
At the Bureau of Investigation....
One of the three officers went to Prince Larry's Chamber to report to him .
Prince Larry : How does it go ? do you catch the spy ?
Officer : ( quickly gets on his knees ) Pardon me, your Excellency . We almost got him but someone showed up ....
Prince Larry : Someone ? what do you mean by that ?
Officer : He was trying to kill the spy but we interfered and the spy escaped .
Prince Larry : Damn !
Officer : We also lost a man during the fight....
Prince Larry : Huuuh ......you can leave. Take care of the dead officer and give him a proper funeral
Officer : Thanks for your grace , Your Excellency 🙇
After the officer left , Prince Eric and Elan entered his chamber .
Elan : ( impatiently ) has he been caught ?
Prince Larry : No....
Prince Eric : Ugh....how did he.......
Prince Larry : ( Cut in ) Obviously , Prince Alan is trying to cover his track now....
Elan : What are you talking about ?
Prince Larry : He tried to get rid of the spy
Elan : Ah !
At Prince Alan's Resident....
Prince Alan : Do you get him ?.
Frye : Forgive me , Your Excellency 🙇.
Prince Alan : What happened ?
Frye : I almost get him but some officers showed up and interfere....
Prince Alan : Ugh...it must be the work of that scum ( referring to Prince Larry ). So........he was caught by the officers ?
Frye : Not yet , Your Excellency . He actually escaped while I'm fighting with the officers.
Prince Alan : hmmm ....that's good . we need to get him before Larry does .
Frye : What should I do now , Your Excellency ?
Prince Alan :Do you know where that officer lives ?
Frye : Yes....your Excellency.
Prince Alan : I'm sure he has kids too , doesn't he ?
Frye : Yes....he has two sons .
Prince Alan : That's good enough 😊
Frye : What should I do ?
Prince Alan : I'm sure you already know what to do.
Frye : Yes ....I understand
Frye left immediately....
Later on in the evening ........
Tanner was caught by the Officers on patrol and was dragged to the Bureau .
While Prince Larry was thinking on what to do , one of the officers barged in and bowed
Prince Larry : Why do you enter in such manner ?
Officer : pardon me for my rudeness , but it's because of an urgent matter .
Prince Larry : What's it about ?
Officer : The escaped officer has been caught......
Prince Larry : what !
Prince Larry dashed out of his chamber and went to the holding cell where Tanner was tied on a wooden chair
Prince Larry walked in and Tanner raised his head to see who entered.
Prince Larry : Hmmm.....Officer Tanner ....or should I say , Spy Tanner 😊😊😊....?
Tanner : ( scared 😨 ) Please , spare my life . please spare my life !
. Prince Larry : your crime is immeasurable as you've been letting out our information to Prince Alan
Tanner : ( surprised ) how......
Prince Larry : Ugh 😏 , you thought I wouldn't know you are Prince Alan's spy
Tanner : ( weeping as he was trembling ) pls...spare my life. I only did as I was instructed ..
Prince Larry : Of course , I knew you only did as you've been instructed. But do you know your crime is enough to gets your whole family killed ....?
Tanner : Huh...My family ????
Prince Larry : You don't even know that and you called yourself a bureau officer ?
Tanner : Ugh.....please leave my family out of this....
Prince Larry : Hmm.... I'll be able to help your family only if you help them too .
Tanner : How ?
Prince Larry : Just testified in front of his Highness .....
Tanner : About what ...?
Prince Larry : I'm sure you are around when Prince Alan came here and murdered Lord Torben . Just testified in front of his Highness that you saw him that day .
Tanner : What ! His Highness ????? 😨😨😨
Prince Larry : You see....... I'm not a cruel person and I don't want to be . So , I won't torture you to open your mouth. You have to make up your mind by tomorrow morning or .... you'll be dragging your family into this mess you've created .....
Prince Larry walked out of the holding cell while Tanner was lamenting in the cell with his face buried in his hands .
At Prince Alan's Quarter
Frye : I've get it done , Your Excellency
Prince Alan : ( Smirk ) It's all good now 😏
Frye : What should I do now ?
Prince Alan : Get the letter delivered to him in the holding cell. I heard he's been caught .
Frye snuck into the Bureau of Investigation in disguise . He dropped the letter into Tanner's cell and left immediately .
Tanner hurriedly picked up the letter and opened it . Then , he read out the content " Don't open your mouth if you want your sons to live "
Tanner : Huuh 😲....My sons 😨😨😨 !!!!
He quickly chewed and swallowed the paper as he saw an officer coming
At Prince Larry's chamber .... ....
Elan : Do you really think that man will testify in the royal court ?
Prince Larry : I'm not so sure . But he also has a family to protect , so......I'm sure he would do anything to save his family from being executed as traitors .
Elan : Hmmm....I hope he really open up tomorrow . Tomorrow's evening is the deadline anyway. I'm getting nervous already ....
Prince Larry : hmmm....it will go well .
At the Queen's Place.... .... ...
Queen : I wonder what the result will be tomorrow .....
Minister of Finance : Yes.....the fate of one of those two will be decided tomorrow .
Queen : Who will you bet on ? Larry.......or Alan ?
Minister Of Finance : Hmm....I'll bet on Prince Alan . He won't get dragged down easily by his junior brother.....
Queen : it would be better to say half brother.....
Minister of Finance : Ugh.....
Queen : I really hoped they can crushed themselves tomorrow . That way , my son will be having no more obstacles . He'll become the crowned Prince as I want .
Minister of Finance : Yes......your Highness 😊😊😊
Elan went to Tanner's house to search for evidences when he found out that his children went missing.
At the Bureau of Investigation.....
Prince Eric : What do you mean his sons went missing ....???????
Elan : I don't even know how it all happens
Prince Larry : damn ! it must be that punk ( referring to Prince Alan ) . He's holding Tanner's sons as hostages to prevent him from confessing .
Elan : eiiiish ! That annoying punk 😡😡😡 !!!!!
Prince Eric : What are we going to do now ?
Prince Larry : The only way to make Tanner talk is to rescue his sons . If not ........Tanner won't talk at all .
Elan : Then....let's rescue them .
Prince Eric : Tomorrow is the deadline. We have to get back his sons today ....
Prince Larry : Yes....let's find them
Prince Larry changed into his casual dress and left the Bureau with the other too .
When they gets to Prince Alan's resident , Prince Alan and his Bodyguard weren't around .
After searching the house properly , they found the kids where they were locked up . They quickly rescued them and took them back to the bureau of investigation .
When Prince Alan returned , he was angry when he heard what happened. He knew it would all be over once Tanny opened his mouth . So , he came up with another plan .
He immediately left for the palace with his Bodyguard .
At the Queen's Quarter....
Frye waited outside while Prince Alan went into the Queen's Quarter.
Queen : ( smirk ) ugh....Who do we have here tonight ? isn't this the great Prince Alan ?
Prince Alan : Let's cut to the chase , shall we ?
Queen : hmm....I've never see you being in a hurry before . Did something happen ?
Prince Alan : It will probably be over for me by tomorrow....
Queen : hahahahaha 😄😄😄 ....it means Larry finally got you .
Prince Alan : Yes 😊
Queen : Then , Why are you here ?
Prince Alan : Even though it will be over for me tomorrow , do you think I'll just go down like that ?
Queen : What do you mean ?
Prince Alan : I'm planning to do something big .
Queen : Something big ? 🤔🤔
Prince Alan : It's big enough to shake the whole nation .
Queen : Ugh...then ....what do you come to do ?
Prince Alan : I won't tell you until we reach an agreement . if you collaborate with me , I'll give you what you've always want ?
Queen : What's that ?
Prince Alan : Your son.... you've always want him to be the crowned Prince. What if I can make him the crowned Prince , will you join hand with me then ?
Queen : Ugh....the crowned Prince ?
After a while ....
The Queen signed an agreement with Prince Alan with her stamp .
Queen : Now , tell me what you are planning to do ?
Prince Alan : I'll.........assassinate the King and take the throne 😏😏
Queen : ( shocked ) What !!!!!!!!!!!! 😯😯😯😯
T....B...C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs 👑 👑
Season 3 : Episode 8
Queen : ( shocked ) what 😳😳😳😳 !!!!!
Prince Alan : Don't pretend to be shocked ☹️. isn't that your wish too ? so that your son can become the king ....
Queen : What .......
Prince Alan : ( Cut in ) You have to make your decision within an hour
Queen : An hour ☹️☹️ ? are you kidding me 😏 ?
Prince Alan : All I have is tonight ...or I'll be doom by tomorrow ..... So , choose wisely or....you might regret making a wrong decision ....
Queen : hmm....are you threatening me now ?
Prince Alan : I would rather call it a piece of advice . I hope you will make the right decision .
Prince Alan walked out of the Queen's Quarter . As soon as he left , the Queen sent for the Minister of Finance immediately.
In the Queen's Chamber ....
Minister of Finance : I'm here upon your message , your Highness .
Queen : I'm here because of an urgent matter .
Minister of Finance : ugh....urgent matter . Please tell me what it is about....
Queen : Alan intended to take over the throne by assassinating the King
Minster of Finance : What !😳
Queen : He asked me to side with him. what do you think I should do ?
Minister of Finance : Ugh....I don't think it's right for you to join hand with him. What he's about to do is the highest of all crimes .
Shared on whatsApp by Conphidense.. Queen : However , if I go against him and he successfully take over the throne . What do you think will be the fate of my son and I ?
Minister of Finance : Huuuh.....that will indeed be a problem . Your Highness , no matter what decision you made ....I'll always follow you .
Queen : Good .....
Minister of Finance : What do you intend to do now ? Will you join hand with him or against him ?
Queen : I'll have to think carefully about this matter .
After a while.....
Queen : I've made up my mind ....
Minister of Finance : So , what's your decision ?
Queen : I'll join hand with him....
Minister of Finance : huuuh.....but supposed the assassination fail ?
Queen : Ugh...we have to hope that doesn't happen . But if it really failed , then...it's all over . This is the only chance I've gotten ....
Minister of Finance : I hope things goes as planned .
Queen : Send a letter to Prince Alan .
Minister of Finance : Yes....Your Highness .
At Prince Alan's Quarter....
Prince Alan received a letter from the Queen . After reading the contents , he smiled 😊 .
Prince Alan : Good enough . Frye.....
Frye : Yes......your Excellency 🙇
Prince Alan : start the preparation...
Frye : I'll do so , My Lord.
From where they were discussing , the heard the gatekeeper arguing with a man.
A man dressed mysteriously with a straw hat was trying to get in but the gatekeeper refused to let him in .
The man unleashed his soul force and the gatekeeper flung out of his way . Prince Alan and Frye rushed out immediately to see what's going on....
Frye : ( draw out his sword 🗡️) Who are you ?
Frye rushed to attack him but was flung away by the man's soul force .
Prince Alan : Who the hell are you ☹️ ????
The man went on his knees and removed his hat ....
Hawkins : ( on his knees ) Greetings to you , My Lord.
Prince Alan : Hawkins 😊 ???
Hawkins : Yes....your Excellency .It's me ....
Prince Alan : Hahahahahaha !!!!😄😄😄😄. How great ...! You've come when I need you the most .
Hawkins : My Lord , I'm willing to risk my life to do anything for you .
Prince Alan : Good enough .
Hawkins walked closer to Frye and help him gets up .
They all discussed the plan together and Prince Alan sent his reply to the Queen .
The Queen received his message and read out the content : " bring the King out of the Palace "
Queen : Ugh...darn this scum ! How will I get the King out of the Palace !
After a while , the Queen dressed up gorgeously and went to meet the Emperor .
In the Emperor's Chamber....
Emperor 👑 : ( smile ) Huuh...My Queen , you look more gorgeous tonight 😊😊
Queen : You are flattering me , Your Highness 😊
Emperor 👑 : Why are you here ?
Queen : ( pretending ) hmm....so , I can't come here without a reason ☹️
Emperor 👑 : No...no....that's not what I mean 😊
Queen : You've not been closer to me recently . That's totally unfair ...
Emperor 👑 : Ugh...I'm sorry about that . it's because of the nation's matter .
Queen : I'm willing to accept your apology if you can do what I want .
Emperor 👑 : What's that , My Queen ?
Queen : It's been a while since I'm out of the Palace . I've been feeling suffocated for a while....how about we go out of the palace to see the moon together ?
Emperor 👑 : hmm.......🤔🤔🤔🤔
Queen : You are thinking about it deeply , I guess you don't want to go with me ☹️
Emperor 👑 : alright ...let's go together
Queen : Thank you , Your Highness .
The Queen quickly sent a message to Prince Alan to get ready
Hawkins : My Lord , for our plan to work ...., we need to get rid of Prince Larry.
Prince Alan : Hmm......that's right .
Frye : But...I heard he's the third core disciple of the academy . He's not an easy opponent ...
Hawkins : It doesn't matter if we aren't able kill him tonight . All we need is enough time . We should keep him busy till the deed is done....
Prince Alan : you mean....we should stall for time ..?
Hawkins : ( nodding his head in affirmation ) Yes....Your Excellency
Frye : In that case , I'll take care of the stalling with some men .
Prince Alan : Then ...you should take care of the Emperor 👑
Hawkins : Yes....I'll do so .
Prince Alan : Remember...... Tonight will decide my fate . don't let me down ....
Hawkins and Frye : We won't let you now.....Your Excellency 🙇🙇🙇
The king sent an eunuch to the Bureau of Investigation to request for few officers.
At the Bureau......
Eunuch : Greetings to you , Your Excellency 🙇
Prince Larry : Aren't you one of father's eunuchs ?
Eunuch : Yes....My Prince
Prince Larry : Then....What are you here for ?
Eunuch : I'm here upon his Highness' request
He showed Prince Larry a folded paper . In the Paper , the King requested for ten officers . The letter was stamped with the Royal stamp .
Prince Larry : Ugh....What did father need officers for ?
Eunuch : It seems he's leaving the palace....
Prince Larry : Ugh... Where could he be going by this time of the day 🤔 ..?
Eunuch : He want to spend sometime with the Queen....
Prince Larry : Huuh 😊...
Prince Larry ordered ten officers to follow the Eunuch to the palace.
The Emperor and the Queen left the palace in a Royal carriage . They stopped at a nice spot where they can easily see the moons. A camp was set up there and they were dining and wining.
Their location was secretly sent to Prince Alan and he ordered Hawkins and Frye to move .
Frye was the first to made his move . He broke into the bureau of investigation all alone and assassinated Tanner ( The arrested spy ) .
An officer spotted him and alarmed the others.
Officer : an assassin broke in , My Prince.
Prince Larry : What !!!!
Prince Larry picked up his sword and joined the officers that were chasing after Frye who was wearing a mask .
Frye gets on a horse and started escaping .
Prince Larry : We have to gets him tonight !!!!!
Prince Larry and the other officers chased after Frye till they gets to the middle of a forest .
Frye whistled and called out the other men that were hiding in the forest .
They all surrounded Prince Larry and the officers....
Officer : Damn ! It's a trap , protect his Excellency !!!
The officers and gathered around Prince Larry ...trying to protect him .
. Prince Larry unleashed his soul force and the men flung away . As they all passed out , Frye called another group of men out .
They started fighting with the officers .
Prince Larry : ( Thinking : " What's going on here ? " )
Frye sent a signal while the fight is going on. Prince Larry saw him while sending the signal .
Prince Larry : What's going on ? why did he send the signal ? .
Then , he saw Frye running away.
Prince Larry : They are stalling for time . Why are they keeping us here ? 🤔
Then , he remembered the Emperor 👑 .
Prince Larry : Not good ! His Highness isn't safe .....
Prince Larry turned his horse around and started riding to the palace.
Hawkins saw the signalled and started heading to where the Emperor was having a nice time with the Queen .
As Hawkins arrived there......
Officer : Who are you ? What are you doing here ?
Another Officer : Get out of here now ☹️ !
Hawkins unleashed his soul force and all the officers were down immediately .
The Emperor 👑 gets up in fear. Likewise the Queen too .
Emperor 👑 : ( frightened ) who....who....who are you ????
Without saying a word , Hawkins drawn his sword and moved closer to the Emperor 👑 .
The Emperor 👑 tried to gets the sword from his hand but he kicked him down.
As he raised his sword to stab him ....someone showed up and protected the King .
Hawkins : Who are you ?
Man : ( smile ) It's been a while , Hawkins. You've improved better than last time 😊
Hawkins : Marius ?
Marius : It seems you have good eyes .
Hawkins : Eiiiish ! damn you scum ! How could you show up here ☹️ !
Marius : Why ? are you scared of me ?
Hawkins : Cut the crap !
He attacked Marius and they both started fighting . It was a tough fight as they were both 4th stage cultivators.
Then ....Prince Larry rode toward them .
Hawkins made a quick move and injured the Queen . Then , he escaped before Prince Larry could get hold of him .
Prince Larry rushed to the King immediately.
Prince Larry : Father....are you alright ?
Emperor 👑 : Ugh...thanks to the young man here...., I'm saved .
Prince Larry : Huh..that's a relieve. ( Facing Marius ) and you are.......????
Marius : ( On his knees ) Marius greet his Excellency.... 🙇
Prince Larry : ( smile ) Huuh... ..Marius 😊
After the Emperor 👑 and the Queen were escorted back to their quarter , Prince Larry and Marius returned to the Bureau .
At the Bureau ....
Prince Eric barged into Prince Larry's chamber....
Prince Eric : I heard there was an assassination attempt of father ....is it true ?
Elan : Yes...it is.
Prince Larry : I never expect something like this to happen .
Marius : The man that try to kill his Highness is Prince Alan's bodyguard.
Elan : Huh....his Bodyguard ?
Marius : Yes...
Prince Larry : ( with a worried look ) I never expect him to make such a fatal move .
Elan : We've lost the man that will testify against him . What are we going to do now ?
Prince Larry : We have to get him arrested tomorrow morning ...
Prince Eric : But we have no evidence yet ...
Prince Larry : The fact that Marius saw the assassin is enough of a proof . We can't waste more time searching for evidences , who knows what that punk will do next .
Prince Eric : Well ...that's right ( Thinking: " Prince Alan has changed a lot , I never expect him to think of Killing father " )
Prince Alan : Damn it ! 😡
Hawkins : I'm sorry , My Lord . Prince Larry and his bodyguard showed up all of a sudden .....
Prince Alan : The king will start suspecting the Queen now ☹️ . Damn it !!! 😡😡😡
Hawkins : Don't worry , Your Highness. I hurt the Queen before escaping so that the King won't suspect her .
Prince Alan : Larry will go all out to arrest me now ! It seems I have no choice but to made my final move .
T...B...C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs 👑
Season 3 : Episode 9
Hawkins : What do you mean by your " final move " ....???
Prince Alan : We have to leave now
Hawkins : Yes....My Lord. It's not safe here. The officers from the Bureau will be here soon .
Frye : That's right .
Prince Alan : Prepare the horses !...
At the Bureau of Investigation
Prince Larry : Huuh...
Elan : What are you worrying about ?.
Prince Larry : I have a bad feeling about this . We have to arrest Prince Alan tonight
Hi the home of int sto on 08146750749 to join our telegram and whatsApp group. Prince Eric : That's a good Idea.
They rounded up all available officers and headed to Prince Alan's Manor . The officers barged in .....and were shocked with what they saw....
All the servants working at Prince Alan's Resident were found dead . Elan made a quick inspection and walked to Prince Larry who just gets to the place...
Prince Larry : ( Seeing dead bodies ) What ....what...the hell happened here ?
Prince Eric : Huuuh 😨😨
Elan : I've inspected their body.
Prince Larry : What's the cause of their death ?
Elan : They were all slitted by the throat , probably by someone with an excellent swordmanship.
Marius : Damn ! It must be Hawkins ....
Prince Larry : They were trying to cover their tracks by massacring all these people .
Prince Eric : Huuh....Alan is really crazy now. How could he.......do this....!☹️
Prince Larry : He's doing anything to survive now .
Marius : Should I inform the guards to close the city gates ?
Prince Larry : They were probably out of the city already . So , closing the gates now won't change anything.
Prince Eric : Then ....what should we do now if we aren't going after them ?
Prince Alan : It's already late . Today has been a hard day , everyone should go to rest . put few officers around this place and sealed it off .
Prince Eric : We shall do as you say .
Prince Larry : I'm heading to the palace now. I have to report this to his Highness .
The officers moved out all the dead bodies and few officers were guarding Prince Alan's residence.
Prince Larry headed to the palace and Marius followed him .
At the Palace ......
Prince Larry walked hurriedly to the Emperor's Quarter and asked the Eunuch to announce his presence .
Eunuch : ( on top of his voice ) Your Highness ! His Excellency Prince Larry is here ...
The Emperor 👑 asked the Eunuch to let him in and Prince Larry entered.
He knelt before the Emperor and bow his head.
Prince Larry : Greetings to you , Your Highness .
Emperor 👑 : How's it going ? Do you catch the assassin ?
Prince Larry : I'm sorry your Highness. I'm unable to arrest the assassin .However , I found out the main instigator of the assassination attempt.
Emperor 👑 : Huh... quickly tell me
Prince Larry : Unexpectedly , the one behind the assassination attempt ....is none other person than Prince Alan.
Emperor 👑 : ( furiously gets up ) What ! 😠😠😠. Are you sure about this 😠 !!!
Prince Larry : Yes...Your Highness .
Emperor 👑 : That crazy bastard 😡 ! How dare him think of murdering his own father 😠😠 !.
Prince Larry : Please calm down , Your Highness . Being like this isn't good for your health .
Emperor 👑 : Since things are like this , I believe you already have him arrested .
Prince Larry : Pardon me for my incompetency , Father. He escaped before we gets to his place.
Emperor 👑 : Damn it 😠 ! damn itb😠 ! damn it 😠 !
Prince Larry : I promise you , Father . I'll get him arrested .
Emperor 👑 : Just get out of here ! I don't want to see anyone....!
Prince Larry headed back to his quarter .
AT THE QUEEN'S QUARTER...
The Queen was moving up and down in her room nervously when the Minister of Finance barged in .
Minister of Finance : Your Highness...
Queen : You are finally here..
Minister of Finance : The palace seems too quiet tonight . Does that mean the plan is successful ?
Queen : Huh..... successful ?? it's all over , things went wrong and the assassination failed .
Minister of Finance : huh 😨 . this is bad ! what do we do now ?
Queen : As long as Prince Alan didn't gets caught , I won't be exposed .
just as expected they were discussing , the Queen's most trusted court lady entered the Queen's Chamber and greeted her .
Queen : What's the situation now ?
Court Lady : Prince Larry found out about Prince Alan and went to arrest him .
Minister of Finance : What !
Queen : ( nervously ) so ,....Prince Alan have been arrested 😨 ?
Court lady : No , he escaped before the officers gets to his place .
Queen : ( heave a sigh of relief ) huuuuh .....it seems I'm still safe for now .
Then , the court lady left the Queen's Chamber .
At Prince Larry's Quarter...
Prince Larry arrived at his place and was surprised to find Prince Eric and Elan waiting for his arrival .
Elan : You are finally here .
Prince Larry : ugh....what are you......doing here ? aren't you supposed to be resting now ?
Prince Eric : We are just curious to know what happened in the palace.
Prince Larry : Huuh....forget it ( he waved off his hand 👋 ) . Father was so furious after hearing what happened .I've never seen him getting angry like that before....
Prince Eric : I wonder how he is now..... I should go and comfort him
Elan : Hmm...that would be good.
Prince Larry : Don't bother yourself. Father said he isn't seeing anyone tonight ......
Prince Eric : huh....😞😞
Elan : He must be so shocked right now.
Prince Larry : We have to catch Alan as soon as possible .
Prince Eric : Yes...we have to use all possible means to get him
Elan : Hmm ( nodded his head in affirmation )
Prince Larry : But I'm still worried about something.....
Elan : What's that ?
Prince Larry : Alan's bodyguard came exactly to where his Highness was , don't you think....
Prince Eric : You mean..... someone informed him of father's whereabout.
Prince Larry : Yes...
Elan : Ugh....that makes sense . But it could have been one of the officers ?
Prince Larry : I would have thought that too if I didn't select the officers myself . All the officers that escorted his Highness were all my trusted men. ...
Prince Eric : Then...who could have informed him ?
Prince Larry : What do you think about the Queen ?
Elan : What are you saying ?
Prince Eric : what ...? that doesn't even make sense . what makes you think the Queen is involved ? . No matter how crazy she is , she wouldn't be involve in a matter like this
Prince Larry : Humans......can actually go at any length to satisfy their greed . First of all , the Queen never leave the palace at night....but not only did she leave the palace this time but she also left with father . Why do you think she did that ?
Elan : But that could have been a coincidence ?
Prince Larry : If the Queen is actually involved in this . Then , won't it be more easier for the assassin to find out where they are .
Prince Eric : Well.....it's true..... but the Queen also gets hurt that night .
Elan : Hmm....I think Larry is making sense . The Queen getting hurt must have just been a way for her to get rid of his Highness's suspicion .
Prince Eric : Huuuh....I still can't believe this yet .
Prince Larry : of course....don't take it to heart. This is just my own speculation. Unless we find evidences , there's no way of proving the Queen's involvement .
Later on .... Prince Eric and Elan left for their different places.
Prince Larry woke up after a short sleep . Then , he secretly sent for the Queen's most trusted court lady .
The court lady arrived and walked in nervously .
Court Lady : Greetings to you , Your Excellency.
Prince Larry : I heard you are the closest court lady to the Queen .
Court lady : Yes..... It's so late In the night . May I ask why your highness asked to see me ?
Prince Larry : Hmm....I called you here to ask you few questions . I hope you'll be able to answer my questions...
Court lady : please ...go ahead
Prince Larry : Since you are the closest to the Queen. So , you must be aware of everyone that visits the Queen today .
Court lady : Yes....your Excellency.
Prince Larry : Then.....did Prince Alan visit the Queen tonight....
Court Lady : No.....your Excellency .
Prince Larry observed the court lady very well and noticed she was getting nervous .
Then , he gets up and walked closer to her. The court lady stepped back nervously .
Prince Larry : Do you think......the Queen will let you live after everything you've known ?.
Court lady : I don't ..... understand what you are saying , Your Excellency .
Prince Larry : Of course , you will pretend not to . The Queen will try to get rid of you . If you are in danger and wanted to live , you should find me .
Prince Larry asked the court lady to leave .
The court lady was worried about what Prince Larry said and she was heading back to her residence .
" the Queen will try to get rid of you " , the words kept echoing in her ears as she was leaving .
By the dawn , the court lady's roommate tried to strangle the Queen's court lady. After much struggle , the court lady escaped and took to her heel .
Without wasting time , the court lady rushed to Prince Larry's Quarter after remembering what he told her ( " if you are in danger and wanted to live , you should come and find me )
The court lady barged and found Prince Larry washing his face .
Court lady : Your Excellency ( on her knees )
Prince Larry : huh...aren't you the one i discussed with last night ?
Court lady : yes , I'm the one.
Prince Larry : Then....what are you doing here ...?
Court lady : I'm ready to tell you everything , Your Excellency .
In the Queen's chamber...
The court lady that was asked to get rid of the other court lady barged in and gets on her knees
Queen : It's you. do you get it done ?
Court lady : Pardon me , your Highness. She escaped.
Queen : What !
In the Royal Court....
The ministers and the officials were discussing on the matter of Prince Alan when Prince Larry walked in and bowed before the Emperor...
Prince Larry : Greetings to you , father.
Emperor 👑 : Have you caught him ?
Prince Larry : Not yet , your highness . I'm here because of another matter....
Emperor 👑 : What's it ?
Prince Larry : It's about the assassination attempt.
Emperor 👑 : What about ?
Prince Larry : Someone in this palace was involved in the assassination attempt .
The Minister of Finance was getting nervous as Prince Larry was speaking .
Emperor 👑 : What do you mean....?
Prince Larry : Everything will be cleared to you , Your Highness .
Prince Larry asked the court lady to entered . The court lady walked in and bowed before the King . The Minister of Finance was shocked as he saw the Queen's court lady .
The Court lady confessed everything to the King . The king was more than shocked as soon as heard what happened . After he was calmed , he ordered the arrest of the Queen along with the Minister of Finance . They were arrested and locked up in the prison awaiting the Emperor's judgement .
Soldiers and Bureau officers started searching for Prince Alan and his men from city to city .
2 days later.....
Prince Alan arrived at the country's border.
Hawkins : My Lord , this....is the border soldiers'barrack . this place isn't safe.
Prince Larry : Don't worry , nothing will happen . Let's proceed
They rode straight into the soldiers base in disguise and Prince Alan went to meet General Finn.
He was led to where General Finn was enjoying the sight of the rainbow 🌈 .
General Finn gets on his knees and bowed his head as soon as he saw Prince Alan .
General Finn : My Lord , I've been worrying about your safety
Prince Alan : Hmm...I'm alright .
General Finn : I heard.....about everything.
Prince Alan : ( smirk ) So , aren't you seeing me as a fugitive now ?
General Finn : ( Bow his head ) I wouldn't dare to , My Lord .
Prince Alan : I'm at a dead end now .
General Finn : You gave me a new life when I thought I've lost everything and give me the will to live. So , I'm ready to do anything to help you
Prince Alan : Good.... Then , Will you be willing to commit treason with me ?
General Finn : What do you mean by that......?
Prince Alan : I planned to wage war against the Saint City and take over the throne .
General Finn : Huuh.....but. ...
Prince Alan : Why ...? You can't do it...?
General Finn : No , My Lord . I'm ready to do everything for you .
Prince Alan : Then ...get your soldiers ready. A thousand of them will do .
General Finn : Yes....My Lord .
Few days later at the Bureau...
An officer ran in and informed Prince Larry that Prince Alan is on his way to the city with a thousand soldiers .
Prince Larry : damn it ! I've been thinking about his whereabout all this while ...I never thought he'll do this
Elan : Huuh...this is bad. if he entered the city with all those soldiers , innocent lives will be lost .
Prince Eric : Yes .. that's right . We can't let innocent people die .
Prince Larry : inform the soldiers to close the city gates . ( talking to Marius ).
Marius : Yes.....My Lord .
He quickly left while Prince Larry headed to the Palace .He explained the situation to the King and the king granted him permission over all the available soldiers in the city .
Prince Larry rounded up all available soldiers along with all the bureau officers. The people were told to stay indoor and not to leave their places.
Along with the soldiers and the officers , there were 600 of them.
While Prince Larry was still think about what to do , Robyn ( The first disciple ) entered and they discussed on the issue. The Academy provided 300 students to join in the Battle .
As Robyn was about to leave , an officer broke in and informed Prince Larry of what they found in Prince Alan's place.
Prince Larry and Robyn quick headed there. The officer led them to a secret room in Prince Alan's residence .
They were shocked with the horrible scene as they entered the room . There were dead bodies hanged all over the room . The bodies were moved out.
All the dead bodies didn't rot but they were all skinny....as if they were drained of their blood .
Robyn examined their body and concluded that they were all cultivators.
Prince Larry : What ? They were all cultivators ?
Robyn : Yes.
Prince Larry : Then...how did they die ?
Robyn : ( gets up ) Huuh...I'm afraid Prince Alan is more of a monster than human
Prince Larry : What do you mean ?
Robyn : All these dead people were drained of their soul force and blood .
Prince Larry : What !
Robyn : It's true...
Prince Larry : But how's that even possible ?
Robyn : It's possible if one practise demonic fighting techniques...
Prince Larry : So , you mean ....Prince Alan is a cultivator ...?
Robyn : That's it . He drained their soul forces and blood to practise . That's why they were all like this .
Prince Larry : Huuh....Alan is so crazy .
As they were talking , an officer barged in and informed them that Prince Alan's soldiers have broke into the city .
They hurriedly left to see what's going on..
The Battle begun and the soldiers were killing each others. Robyn joined the battle and that add more to their strength . After a while , GrandMaster Gregor sent Carver ( the second disciple ) to help in the Battle along with the academy students .
After much troubles , Alan's soldiers were all wiped out . Hawkins and Marius were also fighting each other . Even though Marius was seriously hurt , he ended up killing Hawkings.
General Finn also fought hard as he was also a strong cultivators. But with the collaboration of Prince Eric and Elan . He was killed after much fight.
Prince Larry : ( with his face and body covered in blood ) It's all over now, Alan .Don't force me to kill you , just surrender .
Prince Alan : Hmmm....surrender ? , never ! I will fight you till the end.
Prince Larry : Then...one of us will be dying here.
Prince Larry was already above the 8th stage of Martial arts and was in the second Realm of the Martial realm( another level of martial arts attained through Cultivation )
Prince Larry and Alan attacked each other and started fighting . They exhibit different kind of martial techniques and skills while others were watching them .
The GrandMaster also came to the battle ground . Others try to help Prince Larry but the GrandMaster stopped them from doing so.
Prince Larry was fighting harder as he kept remembering how his family was massacred in the past . Prince Alan was getting weak .
So , he absorbed the life force of the dead soldiers and that increased his strength .
He was hitting Prince Larry continuously . His speed also increased greatly beyond the expectation of Prince Larry .
Prince Larry suffered greatly in his hand. Prince Larry was breathing heavily as he was holding unto his sword . He was badly Injured . The GrandMaster try to rescue him but couldn't . Prince Alan had created a barrier with his soul force and it was so strong that even the GrandMaster couldn't break through it.
Prince Alan : ( smile ) Hmm.... isn't it over for you now....?
Prince Larry : ( breathing heavily ) of course...it is . But I won't be dying alone...
Prince Alan : what....?
Prince Larry : Let's die together.
. Prince Larry knew his speed couldn't match Prince Larry's . So , he was preparing to die too . He used all his strength and move speedily . He plunged his sword into Prince Alan's chest . By that time , he has also been stabbed by Prince Alan .
They both fell on the ground and laid down helplessly . Prince Eric and the others rushed to Prince Larry. Elan cried out as he saw Larry's health condition .
Prince Alan was dead already but Prince Larry isn't dead yet .He was rushed into his quarter and the royal physician was called in . After much treatment , the physician said there isn't hope for him.
15 days later , Prince Larry regained conscious and found Master Brawn by his side. It was later cleared to him that he was saved by him. He was so happy to be reunited with his Master .
They both shared their experiences . Prince Larry became the Crowned Prince after a month but few months later , The Emperor 👑 passed away . He has been sick ever since the Queen was executed ( Also , her son (Prince Reuben who killed Master Brawn's parent in the past) was demoted to commoner and committed suicide a few days later ) .Prince Larry became the Emperor and married the most beautiful lady in the Saint City . Elan was also made the Minister of Defense while Marius became the Head of Bureau of Investigation. Prince Eric was made the crowned Prince afterward
The End .....I hope you enjoy the story

Page 2 / 2
Share:
%d bloggers like this: