Time Traveller Season 1

Page 2 / 2

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs
Episode 6
Elan : damn ! What are we going to do now....?
Larry : Just stay calm , let's switch to the second plan...
Elan : Second Plan...??
Larry : Yes.... Let's move ...
Bandit Leader : Those Scums mustn't get away ...they've kill our people . Get them !
Elan and Larry ran toward their horses and jumped on them . They jerked off the horse's rope and started riding....
Some of the bandits get on their horses too and started chasing them .....
Unknown to the bandits , Larry and Elan had already set traps in the forest in case things went wrong ....
As the Bandits Chased them carelessly , they started triggering the trap . Must of them got killed by the traps .....
One of the Bandits : Watch out ! there are traps everywhere.......!
Almost all the bandits that were chasing them got killed with the traps. the few survivors quickly turned back their horses and started heading back to their hideout ....
Larry : ( looking at Elan ) Hmm...it's time.
Elan : Yes....
They made a quick turn too and started chasing the bandits that were escaping. They killed mostly all of them till they get back to their hideout. Leaving them with the bandits leader and his right hand .....
Bandit Leader : It's time to decide your fate ....
Larry : Yes..., let's see .....
He rushed toward Larry and made a quick jump in the air ...landing his sword on Larry's own ........Larry stand firmly trying to defend his attack....
He attacked again and Larry defended his attack . Larry fight him off vigorously and wait for his chance . When he realized that he was getting tired , Larry made his move . He was attacking so fast that the sword of the bandit Leader flung away from his hand...he started fighting back using fist only .
Larry : ( drawing back it's sword ) You see...I'm a fair man . Let's use fist 👊 together.....
Bandit Leader : Good....
The bandit Leader rushed to him ....Larry didn't made a quick move . He waited for him to get closer and subdued his attack... then he hit him faster in the face coupled with quick kicks . The Bandit leader fell on the ground...while struggling to get up , Larry drew his sword and kill him with a strike.
By that time , Elan had already finished off the bandit he was fighting and has been watching the combat between Larry and the bandits leader .
Elan : Nice work...! ( with his thumb up )
Larry : ( drinking water ) hmmm .. thanks ( he mumbled )
Elan : We are done with this crooks ....
Larry : yeah.... ....
They get out of the forest as fast as they can . When they get to a nearby town , they announced to the residents that the bandits had been wiped out . Nobody believe them at first ...until they told one of them to check a certain place which was the hideout of the bandit. The man returned with joy and told the people that they've truly been wiped out ....
. .
Larry : you see........ so , you can all go back to their hideout and take back whatever belonged to you ....
Everyone : ( With joy ) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh !
They praised Larry and Elan as they were riding away on their horses. They rode their horses so fast to get back to their village . They arrived lately by the evening ....
At Master Brawn's hut...
Larry : ( bowing his head ) we've carried out your instructions....
Elan : ( bowing his head ) yes, Master ! They've been totally eradicated...
Master Brawn : Good...! you must be tired . So, get some rest and let's meet at the practice field in the morning...
Larry and Elan : ( Bowing their head ) Yes......Master .
They both get out of the hut and sat around the hut discussing .
Elan : I guess we'll be traveling back in time tomorrow morning...
Larry : Yeah..... probably.
Elan : I thought you'll be happy now that we are one step closer to achieving our goal....
Larry : It's not that I'm not happy ..... it's just that...I dunno how things will be when I returned.
Elan : Don't worry about that , it will all be fine .
Larry : hmm ....I hope so .
Elan : I'm going home...
Larry : Alright.... goodnight
Elan : goodnight....
They both went to sleep ....
The following day by the dawn ..... ..... ....
Larry and Master Brawn were woken by the screaming and wailing sounds...
Larry : what's that...?
Master Brawn : It seems war has broke out...?
Larry : What...! War....?
Master Brawn looked out through his window and saw bandits on the horses while some are on their feet . They were burning down the villager's hut and were killing them cruelly...
Larry : Damn ...! they are the Black bat Bandit. We definitely wiped them out....
Master Brawn : Hmm....it seems they were divided into two groups .
Larry : They must be here for vengeance....
Bandit Leader : ( Still on the horse raising his sword ) Make sure there are no survivors !!!! This is for killing my only son ( the bandits leader that was killed by Larry ) !
Master Brawn : Go get Elan... we'll be escaping together....
Larry : Yes ...Master .
Larry sneaked out of the hut to avoid the bandits ....he moved stealthily to one side of Elan's place. He saw him fighting off some bandits and he quickly joined them to help ...... ..... ...
They finished off the Bandits and started escaping along with Elan's brother and Master Brawn .
As they were escaping on feet ..., the Bandits kept chasing them . At a certain point....
Larry : Go ahead without me !
Elan : What are you trying to do ....?
Larry : Stalling for time...!
Master Brawn : Are you out of your mind ! Do you want to get killed ....?.
Larry : I'll buy you enough time to get out of here ! go ...! Now !!!!!
They had no choice but to leave as the bandits were approaching them .
Bandit Leader : Hmm ...What a brave one ! you decided to sacrifice your lives for your friends....
Larry : ( drawing out his sword ) Who said I'm sacrificing my life ....!
One of the injured bandit on the horse looked at Larry's face....
Bandit : Chief ...! he's one of the attacker ! he killed your son ...!
Bandit Leader : ( Angrily ) Bastaaaaard ! Kill him now !
The bandit attacked him and Larry started killing them . They were not so skillful . So , it was not so hard to kill them .
As Larry was dealing with bandits ....their leader jumped from his horse and landed a kick on Larry, which made him flung away .
Larry landed heavily on the ground and groaned in pain....
Bandit Leader : You killed my son ...! I'll make you pay with your life....
Larry get up and grabbed his sword . The Bandit leader was attacking him so fast but he was defending it , holding his position.
Larry : ( Thinking in his mind ) Damn it ! He's an expert...! I can't hold him off for too long ....!
Master Brawn : Let's see how long you can keep defending...!
The Bandit leader jumped up with his sword and landed it on Larry's own . Larry held it back with all his strength but the Bandit leader was pressing so hard on him that he was almost on his knees . He quickly roll out as he about to be strike...
Larry was getting tired and was breathing heavily.....
The bandit leader change his fighting technique and was attacking so fast . Larry only able to defend few of the attack...he was slashed three times on his shoulder and once on his chest......
Larry was weak ....he was about to fall down but he hold his positing by using his sword....
Bandits Leader : Time to meet my son ! arrrrrrrrrrrgh ( raising his sword )
He was about to land the sword on him when Master Brawn showed up on a horse . He kicked the Bandits Leader and quickly grabbed Larry ....he get him on the horse and started escaping.
Bandit leader : ( wiping his bleeding mouth ) damn ! Chase them !
Some of the bandits get on the horse and started chasing them .....
Master Brawn was riding so fast and he later get away from them .
He stopped in a physician's place. The physician was surprised to see Master Brawn who was an expert in treating wounded and sick people . But Master Brawn explained the situation to him and he understood . Together , they both treated Larry and laid him on the bed to recover .
Master Brawn stood in front of the physician's place to see if anyone is watching them ....
The physician walked out to meet him....
Physician : Master .......!
Master Brawn : How is he doing....?
Physician : He will recover soon....
Master Brawn : That's good...
Physician : Why don't you move in and lemme entertain you ...?
Master Brawn : Not yet....we are being chased so I have to be on guard...
Physician : Huuuuuh.....
Master Brawn : Don't worry ...
we'll leave by the evening..
Physician : Alright .... ....
Later in the evening , Larry regained his conscious but he still felt weak . Master Brawn paid the physician and they quickly left the physician's place....
Not long after they left , the Bandits leader and his men arrived at the physician's place .
Their leader instructed them to dragged out the physician...
While dragging him out...
Physician : ( struggling in their hands ) let me go ! Let me go ! what did I do wrong ?
Bandit leader : Where's the injured man that you treated today...?
Physician : I dunno what you are talking about.....
Bandit leader : Do you have two lives ....?
As he said this , one of the bandit raised his sword and was about to strike him....
Physician : Don't kill me , please ! please !
Bandit leader : Will you talk now...?
Physician : They left not too long . They are heading north....!!
Bandit leader : Good ! ( he signalled one of the Bandits to kill him )
The bandit strike him with his sword and he died instantly.... .
Bandit Leader : Let's go !
They left the physician's place to find Larry .
Master Brawn and Larry arrived at where Elan was hiding . His brothers has been take to a new place where they will be much safer.
Elan : Larry....??? ( seeing his injuries )
He ran to him and hugged him ...
Larry : Master ....what are we going to do...? the bandits will find us soon....
Master Brawn : You'll have to leave now...
Elan : Leave ...? where will we go ...?
Master Brawn : You fools ! don't you want to travel back in time.......?
Larry : But we can't just leave you behind....
Elan : Let's leave together , Master .
Master Brawn : No , you go and I'll fight off the Bandits...
As they were arguing the bandits were getting closer to them ....
Master Brawn quickly brought out a ring and placed it on the ground ...he spoke in strange language and a black array was formed in the air ....
Master Brawn : quick ! enter the array and leave ...!
. .
Elan quickly entered the array and he vanished into the air. Larry didn't want to leave Master Brawn behind....
Master Brawn : Leave now....!
As they were arguing with each others , the bandits gets their bows and arrows ready and aimed at them .
Master Brawn : Go !
As the arrows were released ...., Larry quickly pushed Master Brawn into the black array and also jumped into it . They both vanished into the air instantly......
T ..B...C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Episode 7
Larry and the others traveled back in time . Larry traveled back to when he was 12 years old , Elan when he was 10 yrs old and Master Brawn when he was 25yrs old ( after the incident of his father )
Larry's father ( Lord Walter ) just returned from outing with his bodyguard. Larry ran to him and hugged him ....
Larry : Father....
Lord Walter : oh my little Larry !
Lord Walter : Have you eaten...?
Larry : Yes ...Father .
Lord Walter : good...go and play around . I want to rest ....
Larry : Alright .
He put him down and he ran out of his sight . Lord Walter smiled as he saw him running around. ...
Larry didn't remember anything about his past life and the fact that he just traveled back in time . He was busy playing around....
Lord Walter had two sons and a daughter . He had two wives . Larry was the only child of his mother and his mother was the second wife of Lord Walter . Lyon was the first child of the family and his little sister ( Dahlia ) was the last born while Larry was the second born .
Being the first child of the family , Lyon was always picking on Larry . He and his friend often bully him . At times when no one is around , they would gang up against him and beat the hell out of him .
Few days later.....
Larry was playing around as usual as he had forgotten everything that happened . He was out of his residence .....
He went to a nearby river to play around with the fishes . While playing with the fishes in the river smiling and giggling , he heard sounds coming from footstep behind him.
Before he could turn around to see who was behind him , he was pushed into the river. It was Lyon , he was laughing and giggling as he saw Larry struggling to get himself out of the river .
While he was drowning , Lyon was mocking him and was laughing like a crazy one . Fortunately , his father's bodyguard who has been asked to look after him walked to the river and saw what's happening . He quickly jumped into the river and brought Larry out . He had already fainted . He did all he could to make him regain his conscious but all proves abortive . He quickly carried him on his back and started running home with him . He was looking at Lyon with anger . Hatred feels his mind , If he hasn't been his Master's son ..., he would have slit his throat already .
Larry carried to his mother's quarter and a physician was called in to treat him . After all the treatment , his breath was stable but he hasn't opened his eyes..
His mother was very worried and she sat by his side sobbing quietly .
At Lord Walter's Chamber...
Lord Walter : How's health now...?
Leroy ( Bodyguard ) : His breathing is stable for now but he hasn't wake up....
Lord Walter : ( Worried ) ugh...! What really happened...?
Leroy : he accidentally tripped into the river while playing around....
Lord Walter : Huuh ...are you certain...?
Leroy : Yes...My Lord .
Lord Walter : Hunh ..! But the looks on your face is telling me that you are lying to me...
Leroy : It's not ....
Lord Walter : ( Cut in ) just split it out....
Leroy : Pardon me , My Lord .
Lord Walter : Who's it...?
Leroy : It's Young Master Lyon ....
Lord Walter : ( Shocked ) What...! Lyon...????
Leroy : I'm sorry , My Lord ( bowing his head ).
Lord Walter : Find him and bring him here....
Leroy : Yes ...Master .
Leroy looked around the surroundings but couldn't find him . He had left the house to hide somewhere......
Leroy knew where exactly where he would be hiding at such time . So , he gets on his horse and rode to one of his friend's house .
As he gets there , he asked his friend wether he's with him but he denied , saying he hasn't see him since morning .
Leroy knew he was lying and he barged into his room .He found Lyon hiding behind the door ....
Leroy : Young Master , I'm afraid you'll have to go with me ...
Lyon : Go away from here !
Leroy : Well , pardon my rudeness.....
He walked closer to him ,..grabbed him and carried him on his shoulder . He placed him on the horse and rode out of the place...
When they gets home....
Lyon gets on his knees crying and begging his father for forgiveness...
Lord Walter : ( Angrily ) You bastard ! you want to kill your step brother.....?
Lyon : Forgive me father , I won't do it again ( Crying )
Lord Walter : Keep shut ! you bastard ! if Leroy wasn't there when he was drowning , you would have watched him die. Right....?
Lyon : No , father..it's a mistake...
Lord Walter sent him and his mother out of the family residence and let them stay in a small cottage in the City . Instead of blaming his son , Lyon's mother was cursing Larry and his mother for letting Lord Walter sent him out of the family's main Residence .
5 days Later.......
Larry who's been lying on the bed like a dead pig suddenly coughed out and woke up . His mother rushed to him and was happy that his son has woke up .
He immediately informed Lord Walter . Lord Walter was also happy and he visited his son and played with him for a while .
Days Later ....
While Larry had passed out for few days ...he dreamed about his past and how he had travel back in time . So , when he wakes up , he remembered everything . Including how his family was massacred by assassins.
So , he stopped being a playful kid and was serious to the extent that his parent noticed the changes in him . He would spoke to them like an adult . At times , when his father is having hard times ...he would talked to him and helped him through . This made him his favourite child and was highly respected in his family for being clever and intelligent .
He was secretly practicing Martial arts without the awareness of his father . He regaining his Martial arts skills after much practice....
One afternoon ....He went to the City's bookstore to get some Martial arts book. After looking around , he saw one that attracted him . So , he moved to the bookshelf and tried to get the book .While trying to get the book out of the shelf he realized that a force was also trying to dragged the book out from the other side .
He walked to the other side to see who was there . When he gets there ...., he was surprised by who the person was . It was........Elan !
T.B.C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Episode 8
Elan : huh ...you look familiar , do I know you....?
Larry : It's me , Larry
Elan : What...! Larry ....?????
Larry : Of course ...it's me ..( smile )
They both hugged each other passionately. They shared the experience they've had after their return .
After getting books they needed , they were strolling around the City.
Elan : So , have you met Master yet ...?
Larry : Not yet ...I even asked people to look for him but he was nowhere to be found .
Elan : Huuh...I believe we are going to meet someday ...
Larry : Yes....We will .
Elan : It's getting late....I need to return home.
Larry : Alright.... .... ....
At Lord Walter's Chamber .... ...
Lord Walter : Are you able to trail him ...?
Leroy : Yes ...Master .
Lord Walter : Hmm ( nodding his head ) that's good . So , what's he up to these days ....?
Leroy : His activities are normal except for yesterday......
Lord Walter : Yesterday .....???
Leroy : Yes , My Lord
Lord Walter : What happened yesterday....??
Leroy : He visited a bookstore yesterday...
Lord Walter : hahahaha ..! isn't it normal for a wise kid like him to study ....?
Leroy : No , he visited a Martial arts bookstore ..
Lord Walter : Huuh....Martial arts bookstore.... .... ... ...?
Leroy : Yes....My Lord .
Lord Walter : Have you ever see him practicing Martial Arts .... ?
Leroy : No....
Lord Walter : Hmm.....he might be buying the books for a friend .
Leroy : yes ...I thought so too .
Lord Walter : Is there anything else you wish to report to me about his movement ...?
Leroy : Except got what I just tell you , there's nothing else.
Lord Walter : Alright...you can stop following him around for sometime. If I need you to start monitoring his moment again , I'll let you know .
Leroy : ( bow his head ) Yes ,My Lord .
Larry has been studying a lot . In his room were different books neatly arranged in a bookshelf . The Martial arts books were hidden where no one could see it. So , no one knew that Larry was practicing Martial arts except Elan.
Larry and Elan had a secret place where they meet and practiced Martial arts together . Elan was living a quiet life with his family including his brothers. He remembered their anguished after the death of his father. So...anytime his father was around , he was always sticking close to him . Unlike Lord Walter , Elan's father had just a wife and three sons . He was a merchant who deals with silks.
The City Martial Academy was preparing to take in new students . They scheduled a date for their exam where the new students will have to compete with each other.
Larry heard about it . After their usual Martial arts practice...
Larry : Have you heard .....?
Elan : What ...?
Larry : The Martial Academy will soon carried out the entrance exam...
. Elan : Oh really...???
Larry : Yes....
Elan : So....?????
Larry : I want us to participate in the exam ..
Elan : Why do we still have to attend Martial arts Academy...?
Larry : Well , knowledge is vast just like ocean...and that's how Martial arts is too . We might seem skillful but to a Martial arts expert ....we are just ants .
Elan : Huhn ....that's right . I agree it with you ....
Larry : Good...
Elan : So....what are we going to do now...?
Larry : We'll have to keep practicing . No one should know that we are planning to participate in the Exam until that day.
Elan : Hmm...alright .
Larry : And we have to practice harder , remember...there are many Martial family in this City .
Elan : That's right.
Larry : In ten days time , the exam will commence ....so , we don't really have much time left .
Elan : Then...we will need to be meeting here daily if that's the case.
Larry : Yes... Elan. We'll have to be doing that.. .... . ....
Later on ...they both returned to their respective residence . Larry gets home and found out that his father has been asking of him... ...
So , Larry went to meet him....
Larry : I heard you require my presence....
Lord Walter : Hmm.... ... I heard you haven't been around recently...
Larry : Ugh...! Yes , father
Lord Walter : So , what have you been up to...?
Larry : It's nothing...I'm just busy studying...
Lord Walter : Oh , I see ... that sounds interesting . Do you want to be a scholar....?
Larry : ( smile ) huh...No , father.
Lord Walter : Ugh...that's strange . Then , why are you always studying...?
Larry : Well, you'll find out soon.
Lord Walter : Hmm ...Alright . I'm eager to find out....
Larry : Father please...I have a request ...
Lord Walter : You know I'll do anything you want for you...
Larry : Yes...I know that . It's just that what I'm about to request from you might not be so easy grant ....
Lord Walter : Huuh...What's that ... ... ?
Larry : ( Bow his head ) Pls forgive Lyon and let him returned with his mother and sister ....
Lord Walter : Hell no ! That's not possible.... ....
Larry : Ugh...Please father , just let them return .
Lord Walter : Damn ! I sent them out so that you can be living a peaceful life.
Larry : I know , father. I may still be young but I'm not as I seem to be . I'm no longer the playful kid , so ...his presence can't hinder me...
Lord Walter : Hmm ....Are you sure..?
Larry : Yes , Father
Lord Walter : Alright...I'll think about it .
Larry : Thanks for being considerate , father.
Lord Walter : I'm not the one who's being considerate here , you are the one.
Larry : ( Smile ) Alright . Then , I'll take my leave ...
Lord Walter : Surely , you can go .
Larry bowed to his father one more time before stepping out of the room.
Lord Walter : Hmm....this kid won't cease amazing me. What do you think about him , Leroy...?
Leroy : He's indeed intelligent and clever. above all , he's soft hearted. I never expect him to request for what he requested for ..
Lord Walter : Hmm...that's right . I'm just wondering what came over him that made him transformed completely .
Leroy : That's right. These days , he's entirely a different person .
Lord Walter : It's obvious that he has changed.
At the Lyon's Residence....
Lord Walter who hasn't been visiting his wife and children finally showed up . Dahlia was happy to see his father as she has missed him . Dahlia has been blaming Lyon for causing them trouble ever since they were out of the family's main Residence .
Lord Walter hugged Dahlia passionately and was seated ...
Dahlia : You haven't visited us since we are out of the main Residence ...that's unfair , father.
Lord Walter : Well , you can put the blame on me , Dahlia . If anyone is to be blame ... it's your brother for being troublesome and wicked ....and your mother for always supporting him even though he's causing trouble .
Lyon : ( feeling ashamed of himself ) I'm sorry , father.
Lord Walter : You should return to the main. residence tomorrow...
Dahlia : Ugh ! Really...??
Lord Walter : Of course ..
Dahlia hugged his father with excitement and Lyon get on his knees and bowed .
Lyon : Thanks for allowing us to return home , Father.
Lord Walter : Humph ! I'm not the one you should be thanking . If not for Larry's good heart ... you'll still remain here . He pleaded on your behalf . You should learn from your brother. He's not like you ....he's soft hearted .
Lyon was in deep thought after his father left . He was thinking wether Larry was being sincere or he's just trying to show up . But at the same time , he was appreciating him in his mind for helping them out.
After returning to the Main Residence.....
Larry was reading under the shade of one of the trees in their surroundings. While reading , he noticed someone was behind him. He turned around and the person turned out to be Lyon .
Lyon : Larry......👋
Larry continued reading and act as if he didn't hear him...
Lyon : I'm sorry for being so harsh at you. And about what happened last time . I've realized my mistake . I'm only being jealous......Please forgive me .
He tried to get on his knees but Larry felt embarrassed and quickly pushed him up .
He reconciled with him and they hugged each other . Their father was watching them from where he was standing and was happy that peace will finally reign in his residence... ... .... ....
T...B...C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Episode 9
At Elan's place..... .... ....
Larry paid a visit to Elan....
Larry : ( While strolling around with Elan ) Huuh...You've got big compound here...
Elan : Don't make me laugh , Larry. Yours is more bigger than this ....
Larry : ( chuckles ) We've both got big compound Afterall....
Elan : ( Smile )
Larry : So ..how's your practice coming up ...?
Elan : ( sigh ) hmm....I'm trying to get over it .
Larry : Alright....the Martial Academy's exam will soon be carried out . You better prepared well for it...
Elan : Well , I'm giving it my best shot .
Larry : I hope we passed the exam with good grades .
Elan : ugh...I hope so too . It's not so easy to defeat those Scums .....most of them are from Martial Family ...
Larry : I know too...it won't be so easy .
Elan : That's right ....it won't be .
Elan led Larry to his room . It was quite a big one , just like Larry's own .
Larry : Here we come .....the King's large palace....( teasing him ).
Elan : c'mon ! you can't seriously be comparing this place to yours ..
Larry : Don't make laugh , Elan . I ain't got a big room like yours....
Elan : Will you stop teasing me around now , Lord Larry ...??? ( In a funny way )
They were both seated ...reading Martial books while Larry was listening to the faint sounds going on outside the room .
Later on........
They get out of the room after getting bored with the book . Larry showed Elan some new moves he has just learned...
Elan : Woah ! That's some nice moves you got there .
Larry : Well , I guess it won't be so nice during the Academy's entrance exam. Will it...?
Elan : Who knows what we'll face there Afterall .
Larry : We just have to keep our head straight and never lose focus .
Elan : hmm....that's right .
They walked out of Elan's place for sight seeing around the city . They hanged around the City main market . While enjoying the market view .....some bandits robbed a nearby store . They were four in numbers and were all on their horses . They rode past Larry and Elan while escaping....
Elan : ( scoff ) Huuh...Those scums...
Larry : So , Elan .....shall we test our skill with these fools....???
Elan : Sure enough ..let's do that.
They both find a piece of cloth to protect their identity . They stole two horses around a store and started chasing the bandits....
The Bandits didn't realize that they were being chased until one of them looked back and saw them .
He alerted the others and when they saw that they were being chased by two mere kid . They stopped . With the feelings that running away from such kids would hurt their part ....
Larry and Elan rode toward them . When they were about to get close to them , they stopped their horses not too far from the bandits .
Larry : So ..... you think it would hurt your pride to run away from this two kids...???
1st Bandit : Hmm ...kids , you should go back home . You shouldn't be risking your life playing around here....
Elan : And who said we're playing around....????
Larry : Hmmm....I thought you'll be ashamed of being bandits . I guess I'm wrong ....you are so shameless enough to be robbing people of what they work for. ...hmm..., how shameless of you .!
2nd Bandit : Huuh.....such big words coming from a kid mouth. Who really are you..., kid ?
Larry : Ugh.....I'm just someone that couldn't ignore the presence of scum like you.
3rd Bandit : You Bastard ! How dare you....!!!!!
4th Bandit : Kill this little bastards...
As they tried to get to them....Larry jumped from his horse , flip in the air and threw a dagger at one of them which got stucked in his skull . The later fell from his horse an d died
The other bandits were shocked ...
4th Bandit : Huuh..I guess you are not as innocent as you look .
Larry : Well , you can compare me with Scums like you....can you...????
Before Elan could make his move ....Larry moved so fast and took out all the man .
Elan : ( Surprised ) That was so fast....what move is that...???
Larry : I never expect it to work so well...It's called the Wind Move.....
Elan : Hmm...( nodding his head ) I see......it's indeed a windy move...
They retrieved the stolen money 💰 and returned it to the owner . The market roared in joy as Larry and Elan rode out of the market with their mask on.
At the King's Palace.....
Prince Eric was practicing archery. He was the King's favorite son. He was wise and intelligent. After much practice....he walked back into his quarter only to find his father waiting for him ....
Prince Eric : Ugh...! Your highness...( bow his head )
Emperor : comes my good boy....
Prince Eric : I'm sorry to have keep you waiting....
Emperor : Ugh...It's nothing . Don't take it so serious ....
Prince Eric : Could I ask for the reason why you are here....? If you need my presence , you could have just sent for me .
Emperor : ( smile ) hmm.... It's nothing serious . I just want to see your face....I heard you are going so hard on yourself these days....
Prince Eric : Huuuh...I don't understand what you are talking about , Your Highness .
Emperor : c'mon Eric ! Don't pretend you don't know. I heard you spent all most all days practicing archery and Martial arts ..... ....
Prince Eric : ( Trying to pretend ) Huuh... I'm just taking it as my hubby...
Emperor : Huuh...I know you more than anyone else. I know you are only vexing out your anger by working yourself out everyday .....
Prince Eric : It's not.... ...
Emperor : ( Cut in ) You can't keep blaming yourself for what you don't do . Stop dwelling on the past .
Prince Eric : I'll keep that in mind....
Later on , the King left his place and went back to his own quarter.
Prince Eric's mother was dead . She died as soon as she gave birth to Eric . Eric had suffered a lot since he was 5 . He was always being bullied by his half brothers ....( other princes ) . The King had 7th Prince and Eric was the last of them .
Each Prince has his own quarter. The King had three wives .....Prince Eric Mother was the queen but she gave birth lately . So ,out of the other six princes ..., Four of them belong to the same mother and two others were of the same mother .
Prince Eric was just of the same age with Larry . So , after a long thought about his past. He went to meet his father few days later....
At the King's quarter....
Emperor : ( pleased ) Hmm....it's been a while since you've last visited me . Your presence makes me feels better..... ....
Prince Eric : Hmm ...Is that so...?
Emperor : Yes.....
Prince Eric : Huuh...if that's so , I'll be paying more visits to you .
Emperor : And I'll appreciate that ....
Prince Eric : Alright.... father.
Emperor : Well, I'm sure you are not here just to please me .
Prince Eric : Hmm...I'm sorry , father.
Emperor : It's nothing to feel bad about ....just state why you are here....
Prince Eric : I want to attend the Martial Academy....
Emperor : Huh....All of a sudden.....?
Prince Eric : yes , Your Highness. I figured out It's the only way to get over with everything .
Emperor : hmm....But the Entrance Exam will soon be carried out in few days....
Prince Eric : I'm fully aware of that , Your Highness.
Emperor : Then ....you can go ahead as long as it's fine with you...
Prince Eric : ( bow his head ) Thanks , Your Highness...
Afterward , he left the King's quarter .. .... ....
At the Divine Soul Family's main Residence...
Dahlia was looking around for his brother . After fruitless effort ,she went to meet Larry .
At Larry's quarter....
Larry : ( Noticed her presence ) Huuh....Dahlia ...what are you here for ...???
Dahlia : I've been searching for my brother ...I couldn't find him.
Larry : Huh....But Lyon isn't a kid ...he could be anywhere.....
Dahlia : No , He didn't sleep at home last night . I went to his friend's place but they all claimed not to have seen him .
Larry : Hmm...That's strange . He's always with his friend....
Dahlia : Mother is getting worried...I dunno what to do...
Larry : Don't worry ...I will find him .
Larry walked with Dahlia to Lyon's quarter .
Dahlia : Why are we here...?
Larry : Hmm...just to see if we could find some clues that might tell us where he is.
Dahlia : But how...?
Larry : Just wait and see..... ......
Larry walked into Lyon's room and started looking around . After a while , he saw a bracelet on the floor....
Larry : ( Holding the bracelet ) Is this not his bracelet ..... .....?
Dahlia : Ugh...it is . How come it's here....? he always have it with him ....
Larry : Hmm...( thinking : " seems strange " )
. He walked out of the house and looked around . Then , he found a piece of cloth and picked it up....
Larry smelled the cloth and almost fainted but he stood his ground and Dahlia quickly held him....
Dahlia : Are you okay...?
Larry : Yes...I am .
Dahlia : What happened...?
Larry : Your brother isn't just missing....it seems he's been kidnapped...
Dahlia : What ! kidnapped.....??????? ( shocked )
Larry : You have to keep shut if you want u to find your brother. You have to act normal.......the one that instigate this kidnap is surely someone that knows everything about this place.
Dahlia : Who could it be...?
Larry : I'm not sure ...but we'll find out once I inquire about the substances that's on this piece of cloth ....?
Dahlia : Alright...( looking sad )
Larry : You have to get hold of your Dahlia , Not even your mother should find out....
Dahlia : I will keep that in mind ....( sadly speaking )
T...B...C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Episode 10 ( Final Episode of Season 1 )
Larry took the piece of cloth and headed to the market . He walked straight to a medicine store ....
Physician : ( Seeing his way of dressing ) How can I help you my Lord ....?
Larry : Can you tell me what this is .... ...? ( handling the piece of cloth to him )
Physician : Huuh....but this is just a piece of ......
Larry : ( Cut in ) That's not what you think it is. Smell it , but be careful not to passed out....
Physician : Alright....
The Physician smelled it and quickly dropped it....
Larry : Do you know what that is...?
Physician : I'm afraid so...
Larry : Alright...tell me ...what's it ?
Physician : It's some kind of liquid substance ..... It's very rare to find.
Larry : Oh ...I see ... So , tell me old man ...where can I find it....?
Physician : Well ...if you would just pay.....
Before he could finished his statement, Larry dropped few gold coins in his front.
Then , he told Larry to go find a physician and told him his location .
As Larry rushed out of the medicine store ..., he bumped into Elan .
Larry : Elan ....????
Elan : What's going on....?
Larry : Oh...! it's just.... ....
Elan : Oh no ! don't you dare lie to me , Larry ....? it's written all over your face...., something's wrong....
Larry : really...?
Elan : oh yes..! and I can see it....so , tell me the truth....
Larry : Well , I guess I have no choice then . Someone got my brother kidnapped....
Elan : Lyon....???
Larry : Yes....
Elan : Damn ! What happened.... ?
Larry : I dunno....but all I know is ...he's been taken away...
Elan : So....what are you going now...?
Larry : I found a lead ...perhaps , this can help me find him ( showing him the piece of cloth )
Elan : A piece of cloth .... ????
Larry : Not really...., If you smelled that for too long.... you'll pass out ...
Elan : ( Nodding his head ) Perfect . So ,this is what they used to get him .
Larry : Yes..... .... There's a man in the city that sells stuff like this . If I get to him...perhaps we could find some answer...
Elan : Alright...let's get on it before it's too late..
Larry : Sure.... ....
Larry and Elan went to one side of the city to find a physician. They stopped in front of a old Medicine store....with a middle aged man selling medicine there....
Larry : Here , we are....
Elan : Alright....
Larry : Hey old man !
Physician : Who says I'm old....?
Larry : Well , I said so .
Physician : So , what do you want...?
Elan : Medicine .. ....
Physician : What kind of medicine.... ... ?
Larry : This kind....( showing him the piece of cloth. )
Physician : Are you drunk ...? or does that looks like a medicine .... ?
Larry : smell the cloth....
As the physician smelled...he almost collapsed but he held out and threw the cloth back at Larry....
Physician : Curse you , bastard ! you are trying to kill me.....????
Larry : You know what that is...., don't you ...?
Physician : How do you expect me to know...?
Larry : Well.....let's not make this longer than expected . ( he dropped some coins in his front )
Physician : good....I need more of it.
Larry brought out more gold coins and dropped them in his front...
Larry : I'm sure that's enough to open your mouth....
Physician : Of course....
Larry : Now , tell me...
Physician : You see .... I'm selling that thing . How much do you need ....?
Larry : I don't need it...
Physician : Then what....?
Larry : I just have some questions relating to that stuff ....
Physician : Alright ...go ahead..
Larry : Recently , some people came to buy that type of stuff from you......right ?
Physician : hmmm....
Elan : You see , Old man. I'm not so gentle as he is. I always run out of patience ...and when I does....something like this could happen ( He threw a dart at him and it flew past his cheek ...leaving a wound there...)
Larry : Do you see that....???
Physician : ( Frightened ) yes...yes....
Larry : So .. talk.
Physician : I dunno who they are but I can identify them if I see them again ...
Larry : Good....Watch over him , Elan . I'll be back soon....
Elan : But where are you.....
Before he could finished asking the question , Larry was already out of his sight .
Later on , Larry brought with him an artist who could draw well.
Larry : listen old man , you are going to describe how those people looked like to this man here and he will make a sketch of them ..... Alright...?
Physician : ( Nodding ) yes...yes....
Larry : Good....so , let's start .
The Physician could only remembered two faces and he described it to the artist. After a while..., the sketch was done . It was so perfect as the artist seems to be an expert .
Larry : Good...thanks for your service...( dropped some gold and silver coins in his front )
The Man picked it up and left.... ....
Elan : So , what are we going to do now ...?
Larry : What do you mean... ? doesn't all these mean something to you...?
Elan : Not really. ....I mean , this city is so big. How are we going to find them with the sketch....?
Larry : Oh...! I see . So..., that's what you are worried about..
Elan : Absolutely yes....!
Larry : At times , you don't have to use your strength....you just got to use your brain ....Just watch me....
Larry went to meet different artist and brought them all together in a place. Then....he pasted the sketch on the wall in their front and asked them all to make five copies of it .
The sketch was done and they were paid off....
Elan : So...that's it...?
Larry : Yeah...that's it ..
Elan : It's too simple ....
Larry : Of course , as you can see....
It was boldly written on each copy of the sketch : " 1000 gold coins for anyone that find where they are " . The place to meet them was also written on it. So , they pasted the Sketches all over the City .
Later on at Larry's quarter.... ....
Larry was sitting with his head hung down , thinking about Lyon. Then...., Dahlia walked in....
Dahlia : You are back... ...
Larry : Yeah....it's been a while since I'm back...
Dahlia : ( Impatiently ) Do you got anything ....?
Larry : Yes....We are making progress. we should be expecting good news at any moment . don't worry....I'll soon find him .
Dahlia : I'm counting on you , Larry .
Larry : Sure ....and I won't let you down .
Larry and Elan were waiting at the location written on the posters ....waiting for someone to come and tipped them of the men's location.... ....
Elan : You think someone will come....?
Larry : Yeah...maybe . We'll have to wait and see....
Elan : but it's all crazy though....
Larry : What's crazy here.....?
Elan : I mean .. ....why would anyone kidnapped Lyon.... ?
Larry : Well ,that's the question I'm trying to find answer to .
Elan : Do you have anyone in mind....?
Larry : Nope ....I dunno . But whoever is doing this , he must be trying to get something from my father because if they want to kill him , they wouldn't have to kidnap him ....?
Elan : You think they might be trying to strike a deal with your father....?
Larry : Probably....
Elan : But if they want to , they could have kidnapped you instead....
Larry : ( Staring at him )
Elan : Oh no ! Don't look at me like that . What I'm trying to say is that , you are your father's favorite child . If they want something from your father , they could have used you instead....
Larry : Yes...I've thought about that too . But afterall , he's still his son.
Elan : Well , you have a point. No parent would want their child to gets hurt...
Larry : Yes...that's it. they could used anyone of us ....
Elan : So , how long do we have to wait here....?
Larry : Who knows.....
Elan : A day....? or days....?
Larry : I dunno ...but my instinct tells me someone will be here soon....
As soon as he finished his statement , someone knocked on the door....
Elan : Who's that...?
They opened the door and saw a woman holding the poster.....
Elan : ( sigh ) Huuh....you know what , Larry....?
Larry : What...?
Elan : I think you should start working as a fortune teller....
Larry : Hahahaha....
Woman : I know where these men are.....
Larry : Are you sure....?
Woman : Yes.....I can take you to where they are.....but you have to pay first...
Larry : sure...( he dipped his hands into his pocket and handed over some coins to her )
Larry : That's half payment....you take us there , you get the rest . Are we good ...?
Woman : Surely.... ....
They headed out with the woman and she took them to an open area with an abandon building..... ....
Larry : Where are they....?
Woman : In that building ( pointing at it )
Larry : You are sure they are there....?
Woman : You can trust me ...?
Elan : If we go In there and can't find them . You'll lose your head....
Larry : Don't mind him . He jokes a lot ( dropping coins wrapped In piece of cloth ) That's your payment....
The woman hurriedly left....
Elan : you sure that woman isn't lying to us....?
Larry : well , we'll have to see...
Elan : If she's right. There might be more men in there.....
Larry : Yeah ..that's right.
Elan : So , what's the plan. ....?
Larry : the plan....?
Elan : of course....or do we just barged in there not knowing who we are facing....
Larry : Alright....I understand.
Elan : So , how do we moved....?
Larry : I'll go in ....
Elan : And me....?
Larry : Wait outside of the building...if I need help....I'll let you know ...
. Elan : Good ....I just hope you don't die in there before you get the chance of calling for help....
Larry : ( laugh ) hahahaha....don't worry , boy. I'm not dying so easily....
Elan : Yeah....that's easier said than done...
Larry : And I'll prove to you....
Elan : Yeah ..and I'm looking forward to that....
Larry brought out a dagger and started sneaking around the building.... ....
He saw two men guarding the main entrance of the building.... ....
Elan who was outside of the building was ready with his bow and arrows ....
Larry hide from the guards and try to distract them . So , he picked up a stone threw it around....
One of the guard when to check on it and before he could turned around....he was killed by Larry . As soon as the other man on guard saw this...he tried to draw his sword but he was shot by Elan .
Larry : ( softly ) Nice shot.... .....
Larry passed through the main entrance and started sneaking around....
He encountered two more men and silently took them out....
Larry : Damn ! there are more men in here than expected.... ...
Then , he saw one of the men in the poster....
Larry : oh yeah ! There you are.... ....
Larry sneaked to his back and quickly grabbed him and held the dagger to his throat...
Larry : Tell me , where's the boy...?
Man : ( frightening ) Over.....over there ( pointing at a room not too far from where they are )
Larry : Thank you...( he hit in by his neck and he passed out )
Larry proceeded to the room and he suddenly bumped into three men...
Larry : Damn ! This doesn't look good....
Man : We have an intruder !!!
The three men draw their sword and faced Larry , ready to attack him .
Then someone came out of the room with a dagger in his hand. It was other man in the poster. He was holding the dagger ...and held it around Lyon's neck ...
Lyon : ( scared ) Huuh... Larry ..., how do you...
Larry : Don't worry...I'm here to get you out....
Man : ( still holding the dagger ) Drop your weapon or I'll slit his......
Before he could finished his statement.....an arrow came through and hit him by the shoulder...., he dropped the dagger and groaned in pain . Then , Lyon quickly ran away from him ....
Larry took out the three men and he was left with the dude....
Larry : It's all over....
Man : No....It's ....
Again , an arrow came through and hit him by his thigh ...., forcing him to get on his knees.... Then , Elan showed up....
Larry : That's nice shots ...
Elan : Sure ...You should be thankful that I just save your ass.
Larry : Oh really...?
Elan : Yeah...
Larry : Alright..... thanks , Old Archer....
Elan : What...? old archer ?
They both bursted into laughter...
Later on ...., they started questioning the man....
Larry : So....why do you kidnapped him .. ? who sent you ?
Man : I can't tell you that....
Elan : Oh really...? then....maybe I should just shot at one of your eyes ..., you don't seems to need them ....
Elan walked few steps from the man and aimed at one of his eyes....
Man : ( Frightening ) No...! No ! Don't do it...! I'll talk....! I'll talk...!
Larry : Alright....We are listening...
Man : We received some money 💰 and information on the boy . We are asked to kidnapped him and bring him here....
Larry : By who...?
Man : I swear ...! I don't know ...! we were just told to bring him here and wait for the person that will pick him up....
Larry : Oh ! good ! So , when will the one to pick him up be here....?
Man : Very soon....
Larry : Alright...let's get to it ....
The man was knocked out and dragged into a room ...the other bodies were draged there too . They hide somewhere in the building , waiting for the person that is coming for Lyon......
Finally, a mysterious masked man showed up . He was wearing a hoodie and had a mask on his face with a long sword on his back...
The man walked around and saw no one....
As he tried to turn around , Elan aimed at him and shot the arrow . But the man catch the arrow with his hands ..
Elan : Woah ...!
Elan jumped down from where he was hiding and started fighting the man . Larry too joined the fight ....and they were both fighting him . The man drew his sword and was fighting them ....
After a while , they were both kicked down by the man and before they knew it , he was gone already.
Elan : He's gone ....
Larry : Huuh.... He's so fast....
Elan : Yeah....He is . We are not even his match ...
Larry : Sure....We aren't . I'm certain.... we'll be meeting again soon....
T....B...C in the Next Season

Page 2 / 2
Share:
%d bloggers like this: