Clear all

Time Traveller Season 1

Page 1 / 2

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Episode 1
On an enormous mountain...., an old man lives with a young man. No one lives in that area , they were only inhabitants of that mountain .
One day , On a full Moon Night.....
Young Man ( Larry ) : I hate myself !
Old Man : There you go again , blaming yourself rather than being appreciative that you are alive....
Larry : Huuh...( scoff )
Old man : That Night , when I found you ..., You are almost dead ....
Larry : I should have died along with everyone .......
Old Man : You shouldn't be saying that ...
Larry : Everytime I closed my eyes , I can hear the screaming of everyone in my family . They all died while I stood helplessly .....
Old Man : It's not your fault for being a weaklings . Even if you are strong , you can't save everyone ....
Larry : I wish I could turn back the time. ..., back then ...when others are working so hard to be strong . As one of the sons of a wealthy family , I'm always living large ....never thought my family could face misfortune....
Months Back .....
Larry's family was attacked by some people . They raided their places and murdered everyone they found. All their buildings were burnt to ashes..........while everyone was being slayed , Larry's mother sent him away ..., asking him to run for his life. Larry was chased ....he was nearly killed when he fell into a huge river ....he was swept away by the river . While dying , the Old man that lives on the mountain found him .....
Old Man : Do you wish to turn back the time ...?
Larry : ( scoff ) ugh ..! As if such things exist.....
Old Man : Well...., you might not believe this. But there's someone who can help you travel back in time....
Larry : ( surprised ) What...??? traveled back in time ...⏱️⏱️⏱️...?
Old Man : ( Smile ) You've never heard about that before ....????
Larry : No...I haven't.
Old Man : Well ...you've heard it now ...it's up to you to believe it. .
Larry : Does something like that really exist.....?
Old Man : Of course.... don't doubt me .
Larry : Then ....this person you are talking about .....how can I find him.
Old Man : Huuh...He lives very far from here . His name is Brawn . He's a good friend of mine .....
Larry : Then..how do I find him ...?
Old Man : I will give you a map ....you can locate him with the map .
Larry : Ugh...Thanks a lot for your kindness.
Old Man : It's nothing. I'm only helping you because I have to...
Larry : Because you have to ...?? what do you mean by that ...?
Old Man : ( Smile ) It's nothing....
Larry : Then ...I will embark on my journey as from tomorrow ....
Old Man : good......You should .
At Night , Larry couldn't sleep thinking about his discussion with the old man. His heart was full of doubt..., he thought what he was told might not be true . " travelling back in time "...?? , he never heard of anything related to that . But If there's really such thing , he will have the chance of changing his family's future .
He kept pounding over the matter before he later fell asleep ....
The following day....Larry gets up early in the morning . He took few clothes with him and bid his old man farewell . He already had the map with him ....so, he proceeded with his journey ....
While walking all alone ....deep in the forest....
Larry : ( Thinking ) I dunno if this is really going work , but I have to give it a try . I have to .....I must !
He passed through different environment where no one lives . After travelling for several days ....he finally arrived at his destination......
He gets to the village using the map . Then ,he had to find Brawn. He started his search from morning ...the village wasn't so big but it's not easy to find someone he knows nothing about . After searching from morning to the evening ...., he still couldn't find Brawn.
He gets himself some food but he felt even weaker . So , he asked for a medicinal store and he was directed to one . He struggled and forced himself to the store ....while he was about to talk to the man in the store ..., he fell on the ground and passed out .
The Man quickly carried him in and started treating him . He removed his shoes and saw how swollen his feet were . He at once realized that he's been walking for days without proper rest ..., so , he began his treatment ....
The following morning , Larry woke up with his eyes half opened ....he found himself in a small hut . He looked around and saw no one .....
He groaned as he gets up from the bed and walked out....then , he found an old man preparing some medicine .
Larry : ugh...!
Old man : ( turned back ) You are awake ....
Larry : Yes....and you are the .......( trying to remember his face ) oh ! the store owner...?
Old Man : Yes ......I am .
Larry : Thanks for the treatment . Here's the treatment fee.....
. .
He dropped some coins on the table in his front and took his small backpack made of cotton.
Larry : Then...I will take my leave...
Old Man : Well ..., I'm afraid you can't . Not so ...easy ..
Larry : Is.......the money not enough for the treatment I received...?
Old Man : No...it's not about the money . It's just that I can't overlook your health condition as a physician....
Larry : What do ...you mean by that ?
Old Man : Your health is deteriorating ....it's not good for you . You might pass out again at any moment.....
Larry : Nope ..I won't . ( swinging his arm ) You see I'm all good to go....
Old Man : I don't know where you are rushing too....but you are exhausting yourself and that is affecting your health . you feet are swollen because you never get to rest enough ........
Larry : Huuh...even if it's that way , I still have to go . I'm sorry about that....
Old man : I guessed where you are going is more important than your life ....
. .
Larry : Nope...it's not where I'm going to ...it's who I'm trying to find that's more important ...
Old Man : You are trying to find someone...?
Larry : Yes....
Old Man : But how important is that person that makes you exhaust yourself and push so hard ?
Larry : That person is very important to me....I have to find him at all cost. He lives in this village...
Old Man : ( scoff ) Ugh...I never thought there could be someone so important in this village .....who's that person ..? your lover......???
Larry : Nope ....They called him Brawn..
Old Man : Brawn...???
Larry : Yeah...do you know him...?
Old Man : No ..I'm just wondering if I've ever heard about that name before...
Larry : Someone told me about him ...he said if I can find him , I can change my life for good ....
Old Man : Oh ...I see . Who tells you about him....?
Larry : Huuh...pardon me for the rudeness , but I don't there's a reason for you to know .
Old Man : Well...Who knows ...I knew everywhere in this village . I might just be able to help you find who you are searching for....
Larry : okay . I dunno know his name . but he's an old Man ...and he lives very far away from here . He lives on top of a mountain and said he's a close friend to Brawn ....
Old Man : Oh.... But do you just say ....he lives on top of a mountain...?
Larry : Yeah.......do you perhaps know him ..?
Old man : oh yeah ..I think I do know him very well...
Larry : ( confused ) but how do you ....
Old man : ( cut in ) Because I'm Brawn , the man you are searching for .....
T.B.C

9 Replies
Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Episode 2
Larry : ( in utmost disbelieve ) Huuuh....! are you..... really ...the Brawn I'm looking for...?
Old Man : ( smile ) c'mon kid ! you gotta show some respect to this old man...
Larry : Oh...! Pardon me for my rudeness ..! I mean to ask if you are the Master Brawn I'm searching for ...
Master Brawn : very well...I'm the one you are searching for....
Larry : wow..! I can't believe I actually found you this way....I even found you without realizing it....
Master Brawn : hmm...perhaps we are fated to meet Afterall....
Larry : oh...! maybe...
Master Brawn : So , tell me . Why are you searching for me .....?
Larry : I need your help , Master .
Master Brawn : ( laughing ) hahahaha ! you make me laugh ....what can a wretched old man like me do to help a fine young man like you .......hahahaha !
Larry : Your friend said you'll help me....
Master Brawn : Alright...let's hear it . What do you want from me...?
Larry : I want to travel back in time ....and I need your help . I want you......to help me travel back in time ⏱️....
Master Brawn : Travel back in time ....?
Larry : Yes...that's right .
Master Brawn : ugh..! you made it sounds as if you've saw someone traveling back in time before .....who told you such trash ...?
Larry : I already told you...it's your friend .
Master Brawn : ( shaking his head in disappointment ) ooh ! that scum..., I guess he's not in his right frame of my mind . Go away from here ! I'm not the type of person you think I am....
Larry : Wait ... please ...help....
Before he could finished his statement , Master Brawn walked into his hut and shut the door close.
Larry : Damn it ! This old man is quite tough ....
Master Brawn left the hut by the other side and went to his medicine store . He was at work since morning .....while working , he thought in his mind : " Hmm , that fool must have left "
While returning home in the evening , Master Brawn saw Larry sitting around the hut . Before Larry could notice him , he quickly turned around and took another path leading to the other side of his hut . Then , Just like in the morning..., he snuck in and went to bed....
The following Morning ....
Master Brawn Woke up and opened his window . As he looked through it , he saw Larry by one side of the hurt ..... shivering in cold .
Master Brawn : ugh ! that punk , he actually stay out all night . He must be freezing right now ....
Master Brawn walked out of the hurt ...he walked closer to Larry who was still half sleeping....
To notice his presence , Master Brawn cleared his throat ......then , Larry sluggishly woke up and looked beside him . He was surprised to see Master Brawn standing next to him....
Larry : ( Smile ) Oh..., Master ...you are here ..
Master Brawn : ( turning his back to him ) fool ! do you want to kill yourself out here and cause me trouble......?
Larry : No , Master ...I just .....
Master Brawn : ( Cut in ) Just get your ass in.....!
He then walked away....
Larry : ( Excited ) yes !!!!! that's it !
Larry walked into the hurt and was offered some food by Master Brawn .
Master Brawn : You must be hungry since you've been sitting idle all days ....grab some of those and fill your tummy....
Larry : ( hurriedly grabbed the food ) yes....! yes...!!! thank you , Master.
Larry has been so hungry . So ..he was eating so fast . His mouth was filled with food and he hardly had the chance of speaking....
Larry : ( with food stucked in his mouth ) Oh ! Master , you are the best ! it's yummy !
Master Brawn : ( Shaking his head in disappointment ) ooooh ! Too bad 😒 . You are such a foodie ....., aren't you ?
Larry : Huuh...I'm actually not ... it's just that I love eating just a little...not too much .
Master Brawn : ugh ! I wonder how Russel have been coping with a scum like you....
Larry : ( paused for a while ) Russel ...??? do you mean the old man ...?
Master Brawn : Ugh....punk ! you don't even know his name ...
Larry : ugh ! About that.....I never got a chance to know his name....
Master Brawn : hmm hmmm....but you got the chance to eat all his foods ....don't you ...???
Larry : Huh ! well..I believe food is life...
Master Brawn : yes...yes ..! for a foodie like you , food must have been your Everything...
Larry : Hahahaha ....Master make me laugh....
Master Brawn : So , what makes you think I'll help you....?
Larry : ( stopped eating ) ugh...! Because I'm from the old man Russel ..and he's your close friend....
Master Brawn : yeah... he's my close friend . But I never know you , do I ?
Larry : No..., you don't .
Master Brawn : hmm ... where do you come from ...?
Larry : The Saint City ....
Master Brawn : ugh ..! ( scoff ) the Saint City , oh I see......
Larry : Will you help me ?
. .
Master Brawn : Nothing is free in this world , young man . Beside , what's your name...?
Larry : My name's Larry.....
Master Brawn : Oh...! Larry .....that's a nice name you've got .
Larry : Thanks .
Master Brawn : So , Larry ...if I agreed to help , what will you offer me .....?
Larry : I have nothing to give you ...but I'll do anything you want me to do ....
Master Brawn : ( thinking ) hmm 🤔🤔..let's see . Do you say you'll do anything ....?
Larry : Yes ...if you are going to help me .
Master Brawn : ( smile ) hmm , good then . I think ...I'm going to need your service....
Larry : ( smile ) Yes ! I'll do anything you want...
Master Brawn : good ..! then , let's take a walk to my store ....
Larry : Yes...Master .
They both walked to the Medicine store .When they got there....
Master Brawn : Larry....
Larry : Yes...Master ...
Master Brawn : What do you notice here ...?
Larry : ( looking around ) oh ! it's a nice area......
Master Brawn : tsk ! tsk ! tsk ! ( sound made with tongue when one felt disappointed ) fool...! is that all you could see....?
Larry : oh..! the weather seems nice this morning too...
Master Brawn : ugh ! ( shaking his head ) you are such a dumbass ...Larry . Can't you see how old this store is...?
Larry : Oh ! Sorry about that , Master . I didn't realize it at first . It's true ....the planks used to build this store are all weak...and it could collapse any time...
Master Brawn : Yes...yes.., that's it .
Larry : hmm ...so ....???? ( waiting for him to talk )
Master Brawn : So , this is the first service you'll render for me ...
Larry : the first...... service....?
Master Brawn : Hmm hmm ...you said you'll do anything if I'm to help you fulfil your wish. so , I want to renew this store and expand it a little more....
Larry : huh..! does that mean , I'm going to rebuild store all over again....
Master Brawn : Of course ! that's so smart of you !
Larry : Arrgh ! all alone...???
Master Brawn : It's not like you'll take me along while traveling back in time , will you ?
Larry : No , but....I mean...
Master Brawn : If you still want to fulfil your wish ....you would better do what I told you to do ....or you should just leave...
Then , he walked away....
Larry : ugh ! I'm done for ! I will have to build a new store ....all alone ...? how am I even going to do that ....????
T...B...C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs
Episode 3
( still at the store )
Larry : Goosh ! damn this old man ! how on earth am I going to rebuild this....huh ?
Later on ...he strolled around the village and found a forest . so , he went back to Master Brawn's hut ..
Master Brawn : You are back ...
Larry : ( smile ) eh eh ..yes Master ...
Shared on whatsApp by Conphidense.. Master Brawn : Oh...! and here I am , thinking you've already ran away....
Larry : Ooooh ! why would I do that...?
Master Brawn : Of course...! why would you do that ..? unless , you give up ...you wouldn't think of running away....would you....?
Larry : No ,..I won't .
Master Brawn : Good....so , when are you going to start ....?
Larry : start ....? ( scratching his head ) Huuh , you mean rebuilding the store...?
Master Brawn : Yes....
Larry : well....I ...thought it would be better to start tomorrow....
Master Brawn : ( shook his head in disappointment ) Ooooh ! there you go again ... So , you'll sit idle all day....just like you do yesterday ....
Larry : it's not....
Master Brawn : ( Cut in ) you are just a lazy lad ....admit that....
Larry : No ..., I'm not lazy !
Master Brawn : Then. ...prove you are not !
Larry : Okay ...okay...it's alright . Can I get a pickaxe ....?
Master Brawn : Of course ...! over there ...! ( pointing at one corner of the room )
Larry picked it up and mumbled as he was dragging the pickaxe away....
On his way....
Larry : ( Talking to himself ) ugh ! This old man isn't like his friend. Damn it ! How am I going to do what I haven't even done before....? all alone...??
He mumbled as he headed into the forest....he walked deep into the forest and started cutting down a tree .
While he was trying to cut down the tree ...he heard someone screaming....!
( from distance ) " arrrrrrrrgh !!!!! "
Larry : What the hell is that ...! I got to go take a look .....
He ran to the side where he heard the scream and started looking around . Then , from where he was standing ......, he saw a group of bandit trying to rob three young man....
1st Bandit : Bring out all the money 💰 you have on you !
1st Man : No ! please ...you can't take it away...! we walked so hard to earn it ....
2nd Man : please .....!
Bandit Leader : Humph ! this fools are proving stubborn ...! kill them and take away everything they have !
Another Bandit : Yes...Leader !
Larry saw them trying to kill the innocent people , he suddenly thought of a way to help . So , he hide behind a tree and shouted
Larry : ( Shouting ) Soldiers !!! Over here ! the bandits are here ! They are here !
3rd Bandit : Huuh...what's that ?
Bandit Leader : Fool ! We've been spotted ! Let's run !
They all ran to where there horses were , mounted on their horses and escaped in fear....
After they've left , Larry came out of hiding and walked to the three young men .
. .
Larry : Hey ! you there ! are you alright....?
1st Man : Who're you ...? another Bandit. ??
Larry : No ! No ! I'm not a bandit ! I'm the one that shouted ....I scared them away ...!
2nd Man : Oh ! So , you are the one that help us....?
Larry : Yes...
All Men : Thanks for your help ....
Larry : What are you doing out here...? it's dangerous here....
1st Man : Oh ! we are just here to get something ..... once we are done , we will leave .
Larry : Alright , I'm also here to get something. See you around , then .
Men : Thanks for helping us....
Larry left and made his way back to the tree 🌲 he was trying to cut down.........
He continued cutting the tree....after an hour , he was able to cut down the first tree . So , he he started cutting down another tree ... .
While he was at it......the three men he helped earlier were passing by and saw him struggling to cut down the tree....
1st Man : Hey !
Larry : ( stopped cutting and turned around ) oh ! ....( he walked closer to them )
1st Man : So...., this is what you are here to get... ?
Larry : yes...
1st Man : By the way....I'm Elan and these are my younger brothers....
Larry : Oh...! That's nice .
Elan : What about you...? what's your name ..?
Larry : My name's Larry.
Elan : Hmm...( nodding his head ) That's a fine name. Do you...mind if I help ...?
Larry : ( Smile ) Oh...Of course not ! I will really appreciate your assistance....
Elan : Alright....( Elan brought out a pickaxe from his luggage )
Larry : Oh ..! you got a pickaxe too...?
Elan : Yes....Of course , it's essential since we are the type that move around from one place to another....
They both started cutting the tree from different side ...
Larry : Hmm...So , you never stay in one place for long....
Elan : Yes... that's it .
Larry : Oh ...I see.
Elan : What about you...? what will you do with these trees you are cutting down...?
Larry : Oh...the thing is ...I need help from someone . But you know , the old man could be so annoying.
Elan : So , he asked you to cut down some trees ....?
Elan : ( still cutting the tree ) What for ...???
Larry : Well...I have to rebuild his Medicine store for him ..
Elan : Oh ...! so you have people who would come for the tree...
Larry : No....
Elan : ( surprised ) No...???
Larry : yes.... no one is coming for the trees...
Elan : So , you mean ...you are trying to rebuild a store ...all on your own...??
Elan's younger brothers already left them ...searching the forest for what to eat...
Larry : oh yeah...I've never build one before ...I have to do it if he's to help me..
Elan : ugh... you are such a tough man , you know .
Larry : What do you mean ...?
Elan : I mean...he's not the only person in the world . there are other people who could help you....
Larry : Hmm...the kind of assistance I need from him , I'm afraid he's the only who can help me out .
Elan : Well ..it's okay then if you say so . So , how are you going to move out all these once we're done ..?
Larry: I'm not sure how to do that yet...
Elan : Hmm....we are strangers here . How about we help each other ...
Larry : How...?
Elan : If you can get us a place to stay for a while .....we could help you build the store together ...
Larry : ( smile ) Oh...! Is that true ...?
Elan : Yes...
Larry started thinking on how to help them ...
Larry : Hmm...good . I'll get you somewhere to stay for a while ....and you'll help me with the store ....deal...?
Elan : Deal ...
Larry : It's all good then .Let's get to work .
They cut down few more three and started cutting them to pieces for easy transport . After working all days ....they started moving the pieces to the village ...the other brothers also help them ....
Before the Night fall , they build a new store beside the old one .
When they're done....Larry asked Elan and his brothers to wait somewhere....and he went to meet Master Brawn
Larry : Master ....!
Master Brawn : What's it...?
Larry : I'm here to tell you that...I'm done with the store ..
Master Brawn : ( Surprised ) What ! you are ....
Larry : ( Cut in ) Yes , Master . I'm done with it ...you can come with me to check it.
Master Brawn : humph ! if it turns out that you are just fooling around....I would punish you !
Larry : Yes ..Master . If it turns out that way ... I'll gladly accept my punishment
Master Brawn : ( Thinking in his mind ) hmm ...this punk seems so serious about it , could it be that he has actually rebuild the store .......?
Larry : Master ..??
Master Brawn : ( clearing his throat ) hmm ! hmm ! Alright , let's go and see ....
Master Brawn walked after Larry and they both headed to the store ....
When they got there , Master Brawn was shocked to saw a new store standing beside the old one ...
Master Brawn : ( Smiling ) oh ! you actually did it !
Larry : ( Smile ) Yes...Master
Master Brawn : ( walking around the store to check it ) But I asked you to rebuild the store , why do you go through so much stress to rebuild a new one ...?
Larry : hmm...I thought this old store doesn't suit a respectable man like you...that's why ( teasing him )
Master Brawn : Hmm ..what a good man you are !
Larry : But I have a request Master...
Master Brawn : A request...?
Larry : Yes , Master.
Master Brawn : And what's that ..?
Larry : Since Master has got a new store now , I dunno if Master can let me have this old one ...
Master Brawn : hmmm ...( playing with his beard ) All right then . Since you worked so hard to build me a new store . Your request has been granted...
Larry : ( with excitement ) thank you , Master . I really appreciate this ...!
Master Brawn : ( Making face ) humph !
He checked the interior side of the store and later asked Larry to moved everything in the other store to the new one . Then , he headed back to his place...
At his Place...
Master Brawn : ( Taking to himself ) Hmm...that punk must have been helped by some people . He can't build that store all alone ....Well , how does that even matter....after all I got what I want ....hahahahaha ! I wonder what he's planning to do with the old store....
Larry and the trio moved everything from the old store to the new one and arranged it all properly ....
They cleaned up the old store and made some maintenance .
Elan : Oh ..You are a man of your words , Larry . Thanks for your help .......
Larry : Ugh...don't thank me , it's nothing compared to your help .
Elan : Huuh... finally , we got a place to stay.
The two brothers also thanked Larry. They made some arrangement and within a while , the store completely looked like a house .
Larry started heading back home...he was walking slowly . Remembering how happy Elan and his brother were.... , Larry felt good too . He has never felt so excited like that before........" it's good to help " ( he thought )
When he gets back to the hut....
Master Brawn : You are back....
Master Brawn : Have you moved everything to the new store ..?
Larry : Yes....they've been arranged too .
Master Brawn : ( nodding his head ) hmm...that's good .
Larry : Yes... it's completely nice .
Master Brawn : By the way Larry , What do you plan to do with store...?
Larry : Ugh...! do I have to tell you...?
Master Brawn : ( Making face ) You shouldn't if you don't want to ....
Larry : No ! no ! no ! Master , I don't mean to be rude .
Master Brawn : Then , tell me ...
Larry : Before I tell you....do you remember that the store is mine now...?
Master Brawn : Of course, you have my word .
Larry : Actually , I gave the store to some homeless men .
Master Brawn : What ! Homeless Man ....?
Larry : Yes...they have nowhere to stay ..so , that's why.......I gave it to them ..
Master Brawn : hmm...nice try , Larry. Trying to fool me....???
Larry : No , why would I ...?
Master Brawn : Those men you gave the store to , are they not the one that help you with building the new store...?
Larry : ugh ! I just....
Master Brawn : ( Cut in ) Well , it's nothing. Afterall , I got what I want . So, they can have the old store....
Larry : Oh...thanks for being generous, Master .
Master Brawn : I kept some food for you over there....
Larry : Alright....
He rushed to where the food his and quickly filled his tummy ....
Larry : ( After eating ) hmm ! I feel alive now...!
Master Brawn : That's good .....! You should sleep earlier today because you might be having another task tomorrow....
Larry : What !
T.B.C

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️:Author Babs

Episode 4
The following Morning... .... .....
When Masters Brawn was awake , he looked around to see if Larry would have run away but he was still there ....
Later on ... ... ..
Larry woke up with body ache , he stretched out his arm and yawned . Then , he looked around ...he couldn't see Master Brawn . So , he walked out of his hut. He saw Master Brawn cooking breakfast ...
Larry walked to him and mumbled...
Larry : ( Mumbling ) Good morning...Master.
Hi Conphidense on 08146750749 to join his whatsApp and telegram group. Master Brawn : Hey Larry ...do you sleep well...?
Larry : ( Thinking in his mind ) How on Earth can I sleep well when you made work like a damn slave .
Master Brawn : Hey...I asked if you do sleep well ...
Larry : Oh yes ! I did ....
Master Brawn : Oh ...I see..
Larry : But I think my body is aching ...
Master Brawn : ( Nodding his head ) Hmmm....I see . I'll give some medicine to use...
Larry : ( Smile ) Huuh...! Thanks ....Master
Larry : So , Master ...what's the second task ...?
Master Brawn : ( paying attention to what he was cooking) There's no second task....
Larry : ( Surprised ) ugh ! But I heard you telling me to prepare for a second task last night ...
Master Brawn : Hmm...That's just a test...
Larry : A test...???
Master Brawn : Oh yeah. A test to see if you have endurance and you've passed by not running away .
Larry : ( smile ) huh...thanks , Master . I spent all night thinking about the second task before I later slept off ...... .... ....
Master Brawn : So ...tell me the reason why you need to travel back in time.. ... ...
Larry : huuuuh ......I was born in a wealthy family in The Saint City . My family used to be the second most wealthy family in the Saint City...
Master Brawn : You are from the Divine Soul family...???
Larry : How do you...know that ?
Master Brawn : I'm from the Saint City too....
Larry : Ugh ! What a coincidence.....
Master Brawn : I'm from a low class family . 45 years ago , My father was killed along with my mother by Prince Leon after speaking against his injustice act . It was the reason why the King turned Leon to a commoner and stripped him of his title but yet he's still full of evil .
Larry : Huuh .. that's too bad .
Master Brawn : go ahead with your story...
Larry : My family was wiped out by some group of Assassin....the reason why everyone has to die .....and who sent those Assassins...., I never know .
Master Brawn : So, you want to correct Everything.....
Larry : Yes...I want to make sure my family doesn't perish like in the past. ..I want to be my family's strength ...
Master Brawn : ugh ! I see why you are so adamant in traveling back in time. So , when do you want to travel back in time....?
Larry : ( smile ) Huuh...anytime you are ready , Master .
Master Brawn : Ugh ! if you travel back in time recklessly , just like before you'll still lose everything....
. Larry : What do you mean...?
Master Brawn : You'll need to learn Martial arts .
Larry : Huuh...that's right. I never thought of that....
Master Brawn : Fool !
Larry : So Master , do you anyone who can teach me Martial arts...?
Master Brawn : Well ...I can teach you.
Larry : Huuh....( Surprised )
Master Brawn : I practiced Martial arts for years before I finally lay low but I still got my skill....
Larry : ( Excited ) woah ! that's great ! that's great ! Will you really teach me Martial Arts...?
Master Brawn : yes , I will ...but I have a condition...
Larry : what.....condition , Master...?
Master Brawn : Once you travelled back in time and you are strong enough . You should avenge the death of my parent...
Larry : I promise you Master , I'll avenge their death .
After having their breakfast , they both went to the Medicine Store . While Master Brawn was preparing for the sales , Larry sneaked out of the Store and went to Elan place...
Larry : Hey Elan ...
Elan : Oh ..how are you doing , Buddy ?
Larry : Yeah ..I'm good .
Elan : That's great...
Larry : You've got something to eat...
Elan : N....ope ! I'm about to go out and find something for all us to eat ...
Larry : well , I brought these for you....( showing him a basket with food packed in there )
Elan : ugh ..I don't think you need to be doing all these for us ..
Larry : Well...I just want to help . So , don't mind me..
Elan : ( Collecting the basket from him) Thanks for your help , I'm indebted to you.
Larry : No. ...I'm not doing this for you to feel indebted to me . I'm just doing it because I want to....
Elan : Alright.... I'm grateful for your support and assistance .
Larry : How are your brother...?
Elan : Well , they are in there craving for what to eat and then , you showed up .
They both chuckled and went into the room....
Later on ....Larry and Elan were strolling around the village...
Larry : So , what do you plan to do...?
Elan : Well , I'm in a job seeker now . I need to work to support the three of us.
Larry : Hmm....and your brother...?
Elan : They are just like me too....
Larry : Ugh.... .... job seeker ...?
Elan : Yes...
They both laughed ....
Larry : Well , I heard one of the store owner saying he needs a worker
Elan : Ugh...Is that true ...?
Larry : Yes....I'm certain .
Elan : Good.... I'll have to see him when I returned home ..
Larry : Yes...You should .
Larry : So , why is there three of you....?
Elan : What do you mean ....?
Larry : I mean ....where are your parent......?
Elan : ( with a low voice ) They are dead ...
Larry : Oh...I'm sorry . I don't mean to make you sad .
Elan : No , it's ..... it's fine .
Larry : So , you've been taking of your brothers since then .
Elan : Yes .....My parent died in a fire accident
Larry : A fire accident...?
Elan : Yeah...the house was burning but they are unable to get out . Maybe someone locked the door or maybe they just....I mean . They died anyway....and My Uncle took over his property .
Larry : Ugh...! That's too bad . So , where do you come from...?
Elan : We are from the Saint City ...
Larry : The Saint City...???
Elan : Yes...you must have heard of the city .
Larry : I'm from the Saint City too ....I belonged to the Divine Family...
Elan : Huuh....! I heard about what happened to your family too..
Larry : Yes...I never thought there's so much injustice in the Saint City .
Elan : Neither do I until what happened to us happened ...
Larry : Yeah..and that's why I'm trying so hard to correct everything....
Elan : What do you mean....?
Larry : You remember the old man I told you I need his assistance...?
Elan : Yeah...I do ..
Larry : I need his help to travel back in time.....
Elan : What ! are you kidding me...?.
Larry : No , I'm serious.
Elan : Even though there are history claiming that people traveled back in time in the ancient time....but it's just a legend . It can't be true...
Larry : Well ..I will find out soon . I'm sure Master Brawn will never lie to me....
Elan : Well , you can be so sure. But if it's true.....Will you take me with you.. ?
Larry : What do you mean...?
Elan : I need to straight things up to. I have to be with my family again....Please ...help me .
Larry : Huuh...well , I dunno if my old man will agree with that . but I'll tell him about it ....
Elan : Oh..thanks , Larry . I hope he agrees to help me.
T.B.C....

Gbemisola19
Topic starter
(@gbemisola19)
Amateur

Writer ✍️ : Author Babs
Episode 5
When Master Brawn returned home in the evening.....
Master Brawn : Larry... ... ...
Larry : Yes ...Master
Master Brawn : You said you have something to tell me ...
Master Brawn : Tell me...
Larry : Ugh...I want you to help someone ...
Master Brawn : What do you mean...help someone..?.
Larry : I have a friend that experienced the same tragedy I faced...he also wish to travel back in time...
Master Brawn : Hmm......Why don't you just go around and tell everyone that you want to travel back in time ....?
Larry : Erm...it's not what you thought, Master . I only feel bad for him ... Please Master .
Master Brawn : Hmm...No problem . As long as he's ready to learn Martial arts too...he won't have a problem..
Larry : Ugh ..Martial Arts...? I don't think that's necessary...
Master Brawn : Huhn ..., don't you just said he experienced the same thing as you....
Larry : Ugh....( scratching his head ) That's right.... I'll tell him about it .
After having his supper , Larry sneaked out of the hut and went to Elan placed ..
They were also having their meal when he gets there....
Larry : Hey Elan !
Elan : Oh...Larry ! what are you doing here so late...?
Larry : I brought you good news ...
Elan : Good news.....? about what...?
Larry : Huuh... c'mon Elan ! have you forgotten what we discussed on earlier...???
Elan : oh ...! ( in a low tone ) Is it about the Time Travel....?
Larry : Yes ...
Elan : ( Smiling ) What about it...? Did he agree to help ...?
Larry : Of course...he did..
Elan : Woah...! That's great ! that's great ! That means I'll be having a second chance ...
Larry : Yes...But he said you'll have to learn Martial Arts if you wish to straighten things up....
Elan : Ugh...! Where am I going to learn that....?
Larry : Don't worry about that , Master Brawn will teach us ..
Elan : Really.... ..????
Larry : Of course !
Elan : That's good ! Master Brawn is so great...
They discussed about other things before Larry left Elan's place and returned to their hut .
The Following day....
After having their breakfast , Elan paid a visit to them .
Elan : ( On his knees ) Good morning , Master .
Master Brawn : hmm...Do I know you...?
Larry : Huh...He's my friend I told you about ....
Master Brawn : Ooooh ...! You are Elan ...??
Elan : Yes , Master .
Master Brawn : Are you ready to learn Martial arts...????
Elan : Yes , Master . I'm fully ready ....
Master Brawn : That good then ...
Elan : ( bow his head ) Thanks for your generosity , Master .
Later on ....Master Brawn took the two of them to the top of a hill .
Master Brawn : Here , we are .
Larry : What are we going to do here...?
Master Brawn : This is where you will start your practice....
Larry & Elan : ( staring at each other )
Master Brawn : Look over there....( Pointing to somewhere that's a bit far from the cliff )
Larry : Yes..Master.
Master Brawn : What can you see there...?
Elan : There are logs of woods...
Master Brawn : Good ..!
Larry : What are we going to do with those...?
Master Brawn : You'll carry them on your shoulder and jogged here with it ...
Elan : Huuh...
Larry : But Master...
Master Brawn : Don't be lazy and start immediately...( he made a swift move and kicked both of them down from the cliff )
They both fell down and started jogging to where the logs of woods are . They began to carried it as instructed by Master Brawn .
Anytime they tried to slow down , Master Brawn will add another log of wood to the one on their shoulder . So... , they made it quick .
By the evening ...., they returned to their place. The following day , they continued with their practice of carrying log of woods on their shoulder . But this time , they were to return the log of woods back to where they were carried in the first place ....
Days after days... they keep practicing the same way . Later on , they thought Master Brawn might be playing them but they agreed with him when they realized that their speed is gradually increasing .
After that , they went through another series of practice .They learned how to fight with their first and later on , they practiced using sword .
After 3 months of hard practice.....
Master Brawn : Hmmm....I'm sure you are both good in Martial arts now ....
Larry : Yes...Master. It's all thanks to you...
Master Brawn : The time for you to travel is getting nearer. You just need to prove that you are worthy of being my disciple before I fulfil your wish....
Larry : What are we going to do to prove that....?
Master Brawn : You'll be going on a quest....
Larry : A quest...?
Master Brawn : Yes.....
Elan : What's the quest...?
Master Brawn : A group of bandits called the black bat have been invading nearby village . They even robbed merchant that were traveling and killed them . Their hideout hasn't been find out....
Larry : So , what should we do with them....?
Master Brawn : Find out their hide out and eradicate them .....for good !!!
Elan and Larry : ( Bow their head ) Yes...Master. We shall wiped them out....
Master Brawn : Good ...
The following day....Elan and Larry left their village . They got two horses from a nearby stable and headed out for their quest .
Both of them were having their swords on their back . They were riding so fast ...
They later stopped when they gets to a village . They asked people around the village about the Black Bat bandits group .
After much enquiry , they found out that they were frequently robbing people around a mountain . So , they went to the mountain...
Elan : Do you have a plan ..?
Elan : What's the plan ... ... .... ? .
Larry : We'll hide around here and wait for merchant to pass . I heard merchants usually take this path because it's the fastest route....
Elan : hmm...so...
Larry : ( cut in ) We'll wait for the bandit to show up...
Elan : Alright....
Few hours later ..
Elan : Ugh..! do you think those bandit will show up....?
Larry : What do you mean by that...?
Elan : I mean ..we've been waiting here for so long and several merchant have passed but there's no sign of the bandits
Larry : Don't jump to conclusions , those merchants are small scale ones ....they might be waiting for the large scale merchants ....
Elan : Do you think so...?
Larry : Let's just wait and see....
Elan : Alright.
As they were hiding...they saw a large group of merchant coming down the path . It's really obvious that they are large scale merchants...
Larry : Here comes the large scale merchants....
The merchant group were moving with their goods that are being carried with four carriages ....as soon as they got to a certain point , several arrows were shot at them .
It was the Black Bat Bandits group . They attacked the merchant group . They were all wearing mask on their faces , they rushed toward them and started slaying ( killing ) them . some of them tried to resist but they were all killed....
One of the Bandit who seemed to be the one that lead the raid was on a horse , giving orders to the others....
Bandit : Let's move the goods ...
They gets on the carriages and started leaving with the goods...
Elan tried to attacked them but Larry doesn't allow him to do so ...
Larry : No, remember ...if we attacked them now..., we won't be able to find their hideout....
Elan : Alright....
Larry and Elan gets on their horses and started trailing them secretly . By the evening , they arrived in a forest .
They climbed up a tree and saw several hut .
Elan : Huh...those bastards !
Larry : Ugh...! They are much more in number than expected....
Elan : What's the plan...?
Larry : We'll have to wait till they sleep and launched a surprise attack on them
Elan : good ..!
They wait for them to sleep off ...then , started sneaking into their hurt. They were slaying them discretely before they could make any sound ...
While trying to kill one of the sleeping bandit....he woke up and alert the others ...
Bandit Leader : We have Intruders ....get your weapons ....!!!!!
Larry : Damn ! we've been spotted ..!
TBC

Page 1 / 2
Share:
%d bloggers like this: