Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

THE CURSED CHILD 
Peace is overrated 
 : SYNOPSIS
. Written by: Seunnzzy
Many centuries ago there was a majestic kingdom, a kingdom filled with riches and blooming in greatness.

The powerful kingdom has been at peace and happiness for many decades and not for once be at war.

The kingdom of MALMOE is one of the most powerful kingdom in all the four part of the world.

But one day something scary happened, a very heartbreaking prophesy came up which put the kingdom in a great danger.

A curse child was born into the Royal family which was prophesied will bring terror and invoke evil upon the kingdom.

The king seek the help of the Oracle for a way out and the Oracle consulted the gods and they did reply.

The only remedy in their recent quandary situation was to sacrifice the child to the gods.

With this being the only solution to there nemesis the king had no choice but to comply to the will the gods.
But is that the least of their troubles?
Is the kingdom really safe?
Thanks For Reading
© SEUNNZZY

28 Replies
WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Chapter 1
📝📝 Written by: Seunnzzy
Author's POV
On a bright early morning where everyone in the kingdoms is on his/her usual routine and so was the Oracle.

The Oracle was at the shrine making early morning sacrifice to the gods and after she was she was enquiring the gods of how pleasant the day will be.

As the woman was stirring the water on the alter and looking straight at it until suddenly she started convulsing.

This feat usually happens when the gods was about to show her a vision, a prophesy or an upcoming danger.

It took her about five minutes before she could be relieved and she was breathing heavily just after that.

' No, this can't happen, this shouldn't happen'

' It mustn't or else the kingdom will fall'

She was looking scared and sweating really hard then started making some repetitive enchantment.

Immediately she's done with the spell she stood up and left the Temple and went to the palace to warn the king.
The King, King Mehra was a good king who always put the kingdom first in everything he's doing.

He chose to continue his father's legacy and make sure peace reign in the kingdom for a very long time.

He's the kind of man that Listen to the voice of the people and make sure justice is served.

Everyone loves him and how he reign including the neighborhood kingdoms which is the reason there hasn't been a war for a very long time.

Sitting beside him on the throne was his beautiful Queen Arabelle who was heavily pregnant with their first child.

The King just came to conclusion with his meeting with the council and they just left when the Oracle entered.

" Good morning, My King" she said kneeling before him.

" Is the morning really good, Oracle?" The King asked in return and went to sit on his throne.

" Yes It is Your highness but I'm afraid it might not be for long" the Oracle replied.

" I command you to spurt out whatever it is you meant by those disturbing words" king Mehra commanded.

" Forgive me your grace, I never meant for it to be in that manner but circumstances have changed" she replied.

" Tell me, What happened?" He asked.

" My King, it's not about what happen it's about what's going to happen" she replied.

" Just now my Lord, the gods showed me a prophesy" she replied.

" What does this prophesy say?" The King asked.

" On an inauspicious day, a child will be born which is cursed by the gods, this child shall bring with her a darkness we've ever seen before"

" This child will be the cause of thousands of deaths in the kingdom will bring caps and cause the downfall of the kingdom" she stated.

" Who is this child?....who are his/her parents?....who is this evil child thy wanted to ruin everything my forefathers had built for generation" the king said in anger.

" My King, that I do not know " she replied.

" How do we find this child in other to stop the prophesy, I can't let everything my forefathers had done been for nothing"

" Make enquiry from the gods to show us the way" the king rant in anger which shown how much disturb he was with the prophesy.

" Your highness, According to the prophesy the day will turn dark as an omen to this prophesy" she added.

" When?......when is this happening?" The King asked.

" I know not your grace but I'm afraid it might be sooner than we think" she replied.

" Make more enquiry from the gods, I need results immediately......GUARDS" He shouted then two guards entered.

" My King " they both said kneeling before him with their head bowed.

" I need you to send out word to every soldier out there in every villages in the kingdom"

" Every pregnant woman you found, I want each and everyone of them right here in the palace before sunset today" he commanded.

" As you wish, My King " they both said then left.
Shared on whatsapp by Martino
" Go back to the temple and enquiry more from the gods, I can't let this prophesy come to pass" he said.

" Yes, your highness" the Oracle replied then was about leaving when the Queen entered the palace.

" Good day My Queee........" She was about saying when she started convulsing again Immediately she got close to the Queen.

" Hoc est infantima malom. Nos omnia perdetu el eam"

" Hoc est infantima malom. Nos omnia perdetu el eam" she chanted continuously.

" What is happening?" Queen Arabelle asked as she moved to the king.

" I don't know but I believe the gods are speaking with her, probably for a way to reverse this prophesy" the king said.

It took about two minutes before the Oracle was relieved and she turned to the king.

" What happened?....what did you see?" The king asked.

" I was shown a scary vision from the gods and this is from the future concerning the prophesy" she said breathing heavily.

" What did you see?" The king asked.

" Your grace, I .... can't......it no....." She stuttered.

" I command you to say everything to me right here right now, everything" king Mehra commanded.

" My Lord, in this vision I saw a young woman who I believed to be cursed child right here in the palace" she narrated.

" So it's no longer a baby?" He asked.

" Like I said your highness, the vision is from the future because you're alot older than you are now" she replied.

" So you're saying the child we let the child survive?" He asked.

" I know not but maybe it's what will happen if we let the child live" she replied.

" What happened in the vision?" He asked.

" The child bring so much havoc to the kingdom, leaving dead bodies everywhere around the kingdom" she said.

" And also she.....she....s...."

" She what?.....what did she do?" The Queen asked eagerly.

" She killed you my king..... right here in the palace" she said facing the king then turned to the Queen.

" And you too My Queen, both of you" she said and both the king and his wife were shocked.

" No...No.......that can't be true,.....we can't let this happen,.... who is this child?" The Queen asked.

" You're saying this happened in the future?" The king asked.

" Yes, My King" she replied.

" How do we find this child?......the gods should show you who the child is" the king said.

" Yes my king, they just did and forgive me for being the one to relay this heartbreaking news" she said.

" Just tell me who the child is or her parents" the king demanded.

" The child is no other than the offspring in the Queen's womb, one of them carries the curse" she said which took them by surprise.

" That's a lie....... that's not true" the Queen shouted.

" My Queen, I understand your plight but I'm a servant of the gods and my duties is to the throne.....I do not lie" the Oracle said.

" How can you be so sure about this?.....you mentioned earlier that you knew not who the child is"

" And just now you are very certain it's my child, there has to be a mistake somewhere" the king said.

" The gods don't make mistake, every ounce of their words are plain and always come to pass" she replied.

" There has to be something we can do......there has to be way to reverse this" the king said.

" I'm afraid there's none"

" Your Grace, I seek no pleasure in the death of the offspring but these are trying times........."

" You should know the child cannot be allow to live or it will be our greatest undoing............."

". .......the cursed one must die in other for the other to live" she added.

" What do you mean the other?" The Queen asked amidst tears.

" You my queen are with two children and they are both of the same gender" the Oracle replied.

" There are two of them?" The Queen asked.

" Yes my queen" she replied.

" And the sacrifice needs to be carried out immediately she's born in other to cleans the land of this mishaps" she said.

" I hate to make you choose, between your kingdom and your people or you choose your daughter and watch the downfall of every being on the face of the Earth" the Oracle concluded.

" I can't let that happen, my father, my grandfather and my great-grandfather fought to keep the kingdom at peace"

" I won't watch this happen, I won't let this befall my kingdom" the king said.

" You said there are two of them.....How do we know the curse one?" He asked.

" The one who bears the Mark carries the curse" the Oracle replied.

" This is not good, why would the gods curse with something this grievous, is the gods angry with us?" The king asked.

" No my King, this is just an unfortunate circumstances, after this the kingdom will be at peace"

" I'll take my leave now" the Oracle said then left the palace.

" We can't do this.....we can't sacrifice our child, something must be wrong somewhere" the Queen said with tears.

" Please be calm my dear, it's the will of the gods there's nothing we can do, you heard the prophesy" the king consoled.

" The prophesy may be wrong, the Oracle could be lying" she said.

" Please say no such thing, the Oracle is the servant of the gods and her duties is to the throne......she can't lie"

" The Oracle has been since the time of my fathers and everything she foretold all came to pass"

" We can't let this prophesy come to pass, for the sake of the kingdom and for our sakes as well"

" You heard the Oracle, bearing in the womb are two children even if one is sacrificed, I'm certain we won't feel it much" the king said.

" So this is really happening?....we are really going to do this?" She said.

" We have to and when the time has come, we need to be ready to do what needs to be done"
Few weeks Later, it was time for the Queen to be put to bed as she was rushed to the temple.

They summoned the midwife to the Temple in other to deliver the babies and also the Oracle start making preparations for the sacrifice.

The Queen was laid down and the midwife talked her through it and before the baby arrives.

After the Oracle completed the customary rites before the sacrifice she went to the labour room to joined the midwife.

The King was waiting restlessly at the temple hoping for a successful delivery.

After some Minutes Later the cry of a new born child filled the temple and the Oracle bring her out.

" My Lord, congratulations" the Oracle said.

" Is she...."

" No My Lord, she's not......I observed but she bears no Mark, this one is pure" the Oracle said.

" We are yet to deliver the other one which I believe to be the cursed one" she replied.

" Don't you think you could be wrong about this?..... She's just an infant, she can't possibly be t......." The king was saying then they heard a loud thunderclap.

" Here she come My Lord" he Oracle said as a very violent wind blew everywhere and the day turn dark in a minute.

" You're saying she's causing all these?" The king said he was marvelled and scared of what was happening.

" We have to do this My Lord, for the sake of the kingdom " she said then went back to the room.

A while Later another loud cry of a new born can be heard outside the temple and a while later the Oracle came out with the crying infant.

" My King, we have to do this now.......do I have your permission?" She asked.

' A bright day turn dark in a minute, a loud earth shaking thunderclap, a heavy rainfall and a violent wind'

' all to these can't be a coincidence, they all happened just as she was about to be born' the king thought.

" Do what has to be done " he commanded and the Oracle nodded in reply then took the baby to the front of the alter.
At the front of the alter is a pyre made for the sacrifice and the Oracle laid the child on it and the child cry harder.

She started altering some enchantment as she walked round the baby and when the time has come.

She went to the wall and carry the firetorch then turned to the king who nodded for her to continue.

The Oracle torch the pyre and the fire spread burning the branches.

The king took away his eyes as he couldn't watch or withstand the cry of the child as it wail longer.

It didn't take long before the baby stopped crying as the fire took over burning everything the ground along with the baby.
Then immediately the rain stopped, the wind stopped as well, no more thunderclap and the day returned bright as it was.

" My King, the gods has shown Mercy on us, the sacrifice has been accepted and the kingdom is safe"
TBC
Hmmm, do you think that was heartless or maybe it's the right thing to do?...... stay tuned...a lot is coming.

© SEUNNZZY

WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Chapter 2
Aurora's POV
{23 YEARS LATER}
I was walking elegantly along the hallway just as every members of the royal family are expected.

Every member of the Royal family are accustomed to act differently from others in the society.

My name is princess Aurora and I'm the firstborn of my parents and I have a younger brother Niklaus.

Since it has never been in history of a woman ruling the kingdom, I don't bother to claim the throne.

I know that's the duty for my younger brother who doesn't even take it seriously as I would.

Women don't really have much say when it comes to the kingdom and I know very soon I'll leave the kingdom.

My parents are already looking for a perfect suitor for me just as expected for every princess.

To my parents they believed that I'm ready enough to become engaged but for me I'm not ready for that yet.

But just like I said earlier women don't really have much say especially when you are from a Royal family.

I have a feeling that some part of me were missing and I believe it might be because of my twin sister.

I was told she died immediately she was born, hearing that really saddens me even though we've never met.

It's a very funny thing that you missed someone you've never met, sometimes I just wish she was here.

I know for sure she and I will get along very well and maybe we might teach that naughty boy some lesson about women.

" Good day, My princess"

" Good day, My princess"

The maids greeted as I walked by to my brother's Chamber and I know exactly what he must be up to.

Ever since Niklaus know sex means he became a deranged nymphomaniac that can't abstain from sex for some period.

Whenever he set his eyes on a woman all his mind thinks about is how to sleep with her.

I've lost count on how many women he slept because he can't abstain from sex for a week.

To make things worse most the girls throw themselves at him, some were few years older than him.

' why not, who wouldn't want to sleep with the prince? '

My parents the king and queen knew of his behavior but they did nothing to caution him because he's the heir to the throne.

As long as he's not hurting anyone or force himself on them.

I of all people can't talk him out of it because he barely listen to me, sometimes I wonder who the elder one is.
' ugghh, uhh...ugh....uuhhh'

At first I thought someone was hurt and was wincing in pain as the result.

But as I draw closer to my brother's chamber I can hear groans and moans coming out of his chamber.

I nodded with regret and anger, it's not my first time of encountering something like this but I have it everytime.

" Ughh.....this boy will never change" I grunted.

I stopped right in front of the door and calmed myself before hitting on the door really hard.

" Who the hell is that?" I heard him shouted from inside.

" NIKLAUS!" I shouted.

" WHAT"

" Seriously?...... aren't you supposed to be tired or something?.....this is your third time this week" I asked.

" Is that the reason you want to bring down the door" he said then after a short while two ladies came out blushing.

I noticed one of the girls to be someone I recognize which got me surprised.

" Even you?" I said.

" Good day, My princess" they said before running off while I nodded my head in pitifully.

" Are you decent in there?" I shouted.

" Yes, you can come in now" he replied then I entered only to see him on the bed covered with the eider.

I can perceived the horrible smell of sex in the room immediately I entered.

" This place reeks of sex" I said.

" Worry not, I'll get the servant to clean the place and everything will clear"

" I Just saw the commander's niece coming out of your room....... you're doing her too?" I asked and he scoffed.

" She needs help and she came to the only place she could get it, and don't be fooled by her appearance......"

" Appearance can be deceiving, That one, She's very wild in bed and those are kind I like" he said.

" Enough, I don't want to hear anymore" I replied.

" Why don't you tell me why you are here disrupting my morning pleasure?" He asked.

" Early morning pleasure?......If you keep doing this...you might as well Kill yourself" i said.

" Nonsense, all the women love me and they don't seems to get enough of me all the time"

" And as the generous prince that I am and also the heir to the throne and also the favorite of the gods"

" Which made them bestowed upon me the power and strength and we'll instrument to fulfill these women desires"

" They come to me for pleasure, who am I to reject them?....one of the purpose of being a king is to satisfy your subjects which is what I'm doing" He said proud.

" You're sick, very sick, For the first time in my life I'm glad I'm your sister" I replied and he smiled.

" Oh You, my dear sister, you are covered by the Royal blood,..."

" I was at the verge of an intense orgasm when you interrupt so I hope it worth it, so tell me dear sister, why are you here?" He asked.

" While you're here ruining your life, father is at the palace with the council"

" And he wants you with him in the palace immediately" I said.

" Why is he sending you?.....he could've send one of the guards" he replied.

" He sent me because he knew the guards won't dare to interrupt your crazy morning fun" I replied.

" It's called morning pleasure, sister.......so what's the urgent meeting" he asked.

" Then you should get your a** up and ask him yourself" I replied then went out on the room.

I was passing through the street in my wagon along with the guards just trying to look around the kingdom.

This isn't my first time of doing something like this infact it's one of my plot to get a new lady to take home with me.

I decided to give my eyes a feast and look elsewhere and....Oh! Lucky day...

I found something sweet.

A game more interesting.

Hmm.

I admired the lady's shape.

Full hips;

Big butts;

Moderate sized breasts.

That has got to be a nice shape.

I gave a keen look at her, trying to access if she was worth it.

The lady was a blonde who I happen to recognize, the lady was with her friends and was stealing glances at me.

Coincidentally our eyes met and she smiled at me and as the loving prince that I am I smiled back at her.

And after much scrutiny, I snapped my fingers at my guards - at the front.

" Baja, i want her" I ordered and he turned slightly to look at me.

"The blonde lady, my prince?" He asked and I nodded with my eyes locked on her.

" My prince, that's Dana, she's the commander's niece" he reminded me which I already know.

" Yes I know, and if you drag words with me again then we are going to have a problem" I snapped at him.

Without hesitation, he got down and proceeded to meet them while I watched from the window.

Sure, I couldn't get what he was saying to the lady cause they were far from me.

But one thing was certain, It won't be long now before I have her with me because I can see it in her eyes.

Few seconds....the girl had started walking towards my wagon with my guard smiling sheepishly.

She didn't turn to look at her friends but continued with my guard who opened the door for her.

She stood in front of the opened door and looked reluctant coming in.

She probably couldn't believe it was indeed the Prince.

"Come in" I prodded her and she clasped her hands and walked in, obviously looking shy.

"My....My...My prince" she bowed, releasing a light smile from my lips.

"Hey, pretty. What's the name?" I ate her with my eyes.

"Da....Dana, my prince" she shuddered, her eyes glued to the floor.

Well, you don't look at the royal family directly in the eye - unless there's a proper reason.

"Okay; Dana. I'll go straight to the point. I know very well you know the reason you're here"

" I like you and I want to have you for tonight what do you say about going with the prince for some fun".

Her eyes dimmed immediately. I saw her lips shake.

"My...my...my prince" she chuckled - nervously.

She ran out of words for a few second.

" Yes, yes my prince....... whatever it is that you want..... I'm ready..... I'll do anything for you" she replied excitedly and I smiled.

" Well, let's not keep you waiting then" I replied then signalled to the guard to take off.
My plan was to have her for the night but just like I told my sister, the girl is very wild in bed and things took turn.

Appearance indeed can be deceiving because she surprised me, she had to call up one of her friends to join us.

Those two drained me all through the night and continue at dawn.
Want a little introduction?

Well..I'm Klaus..... only my parents and sister calls me Niklaus, but it's Klaus to others.

I'm the one and only prince and the heir to the throne.

Clearly, I'm a flirt.

Yeah, I won't deny it. I sleep with any single thing that catches my attention, no matter how difficult it might seem.

I don't care for love - no. Infact I doubt if it actually exist.

But I do have time for the things between ladies' legs. Its much more sweeter - trust me.

I hate being rejected and always try to get what I want. I always do.

I only have one sister - Princess Aurora - who can be a crazy witch at times but I do love her.

My major target - ladies and the throne and by the time I becomes the king, I'm going to create more glorious history.
TBC
🤣🤣😂😂 Wahala be like pencil Jean.......women you better watch your back😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Thanks For Reading
© SEUNNZZY

WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Chapter 3
Author's POV
At the palace the king and the rest of the councilmen are at the meeting when the prince arrived.

" How pleasant for you to finally grace us with your presence" Princess Aurora said smirking.

" Forgive me father, I was caught up with some things but I came as soon as I can" he replied.

"Indeed" Aurora added.

" Shut up" he snapped at her.

" Enough, both of you......sit down Niklaus" the king said and he sat down.

" We are just concluding the meeting when you entered" the king said again.

" What's the meeting all about?" The prince asked.

" It's about our annual fight contest between the villages coming at the next full moon" the king said.

" Oh, that's true.......so what's the plan?" He asked.

" Well, we decided to let you handle it since you're the heir, you should know more about our culture" the king said.

" Thank you Father, But I don't know what to do or where to start" he said.

" Don't worry, your sister is there to help you......I want you two to handle things this time around" the king replied.

" Yes Father, I will" he said smiling.

" I know you will and I'm looking forward to seeing it, i will send word out to the all the villages"

" Okay father"

I watched the animal very well then took a deep breath then fire the arrow which went straight to it's neck.

' yes' I uttered in excitement then ran to the animal and realized it's still breathing so I finished it off completely.

Today has been a great day so far, I've been in the forest since the midnight hunting and it's been good.

Now, I caught an antelope, Four Rabbits, and three raccoons,and that should be enough i think I'm done for today.
My name is Amelia and I'm a hunter just like my father.

At a very tender age my father had thought me everything it is about hunting and now I took over from my father.

My mother died when I was four years old and which made my father took up the responsibility.

It's also one of the reasons why I decided to become a hunter in other to help my father.

My father was once a swordmaster with a great fighting skills but when my mother died he stopped fighting.

I had to catch some sizeable amount of animals to sell in the market in other to make some money.

And today has been great just like always.

Immediately I'm done piling them together I carried them on my back and made my way out of the forest.

I was whistling along as I walk until I saw some people with a very angry look on their faces and I know the reason.

Since I became a hunter they've been very angry with me, he and his friends always try to criticize me.

They reported me to the chief so many times but it's unavailing because it's a useless accusation.

Ashur and his three friends called me an abomination to hunting because I always catch more than them.

" Ashur, what is the meaning of this?" I said because they blocked the road.

" You're going no where, not until you give us those animals" one of his friends replied while they stare angrily at me.

" Is this supposed to be a joke?.....why would I do that?" I asked back.

" I warned you I don't want to see you in this forest or any other forest in this village but you refused" Ashur said angrily.

" You're an abomination to hunting, women aren't supposed to be hunting, you're ruining business for us" ashur said.

" Ever since you started we bare caught anything, we don't even see any animal, you make them run" he said.

" You're such a delusional boy, which law says women shouldn't hunt?,"

"If men are supposed to do everything then what should women do?" I asked.

" And I didn't do anything to the animals, I went deep into the forest to catch what I caught"

" you're just a group of lazy men unable to do anything but put blame on anyone" I replied.

" Drop those meat or we are going to do this the hard way" he said sternly.

" Look Ashur, I don't have time for this......I need to go home, My father must be waiting for me" I replied.

" Take it from her" he said to one of them and he came forward.

" You don't want to do anything crazy boys" I said then as the boy made to take the meat I punched him on the face.

" I won't let you take this......I work hard for this" I said dropping the meat then folded my hands in intending to fight back.

Ashur and others charged at me and I dodged the first man then kicked him on his knees.

I turned swiftly kicking the other boy on the chest and made a backflips along with that.

Ashur and another boy charge at me and I dodged all their advancement then kick him on the face.

I grabbed ashur by the neck and punch him several times on the face till his nose started bleeding then punch him to the ground.

The others stood up and charged at me and I I tried to dodge all their advances and in one swift movement punch them till they are unable to stand.

" Sometimes you have to work hard to acquire success don't try to steal it, being lazy won't do you any good" I said then went to pick the meat and left.

My father won't be happy if he learnt that I got into a fight, he has warned me specifically about that.

The reason is understandable but what can I do in a situation like this, I can't just let those boys treat me anyhow.

I have this powers in me that make me control things in my mind, I can make this happen without saying a word.

My father also told me not to let anyone know about my powers and also not to use them around.

I haven't mastered or take total control of it but when I got very angry I seems to be able to control it with ease.

But when that happens a lot of damage must've been done, because I don't have total control of myself.

My father knows about this which is why he warned me not to get into a fight which might lead to my anger.

I'm also scared of myself when I'm angry because it's like I becomes someone else at that moment.

Which is why I've been trying to avoid fight and I've been trying to fight back without triggering my anger.

Ashur and his boys have always been coming at me taking my hard earned meat every time and I had to do something.

The reason my father thought me how to fight was because I might be in danger and needed to defend myself.

If I can't defend myself it will only lead to my dark side doing it for me and that might end ugly.

My father taught me how to fight even before I became a hunter, he taught me how to shoot an arrow.

He taught how to fight with my bare hands and also with swords to defend myself without triggering my anger.
Few minutes later I got back into the village and head over to our house and I met my father chopping woods.

" Father, I'm back" I said then he turned towards me.

" Amelia, oh bless the gods, the gods really favoured us these past few days" he said.

" Yes Father, these should make us alot of money today" I replied.

" Yes it will, why don't you have your bath and have your breakfast" he said collecting it from me.

" Okay," I replied then storm off to my room.
Some hours later after I'm done with my breakfast, and ready to go to the market with my father.

" Father I'm ready" I said to him.

" Not yet Amelia, these are the list of people owing us and you know they won't pay unless we go to them" he said.

" Okay Father" I replied.

" Good, you can come to the market afterwards" he said then he left and I also did a while later.
I went to all the people on the list and collected every money they owe us and made my way back to the market.

On my way I was crossed by Ashur and his friends again and this time around he's with his older brother.

" Ashur?... you're full of surprises.....a girl beat you up and you went to call your big brother" I said smirking.

" So it's you Amelia, you do this to my brother?" The man man.

" They are trying to take advantage of an innocent girl, you should be beating them for having their asses kicked by a girl" I replied.

" Just because you got some skill you think you can harass anyone?.....maybe we should teach you lesson"

He said then made to grabbed me by my neck but I was fast enough to caught his hand then twisted it.

" Aaahh" he screamed loudly then I punched him on the face then he went down.

" Looks like you also got your a** kicked by my a girl" I replied then turned to leave only to see more of his friends.

I looked around and see that I'm outnumbered and there's no way I can take on them alone.

" Get her" Ashur's brother shouted and they all came at me.

I turned then started running away, ashur tried to stop me then I punched him again on his banged nose.

They all keep running after me around the village but I didn't stop running and they are not ready to stop as well.

One of the took a shortcut and came before me then I picked up a stick and smash him on the head.

This only made them yearn to catch me but I won't give them that satisfaction.

I realized I can't run forever because I'm getting tired already, then I noticed a large crowd up ahead then I went to join them.

I made my way through the crowd till I got the view of what was happening.

It's a fight between two men and i think it's because of the upcoming fight contest in the kingdom.

I looked around to see my chasers but I can't find any of them so I decided to stay there to watch how the fight goes.

Only the big guys was having the upper hand in the fight, infact the fight is boring to watch.

I wonder what they could be watching and cheering in this because it's so lame,

which explains the reason why our village has never won anything in all the years of the competition.

" Our village is definitely going to win this contest this season, Logan is such a fine fighter" the lady beside said excitedly.

" You this man is going to make it to the final?" I asked.

" Yes of course, he already fought against five men today and he came out victorious" she said.

" Well we should wish him all the best" I replied then focus on the fight.

Everyone cheered when Logan beat down his opponent to the ground.

" I told you didn't I" the lady said with so much excitement.

" Then we should be happy the gods gave us someone as Logan to fight for our village" I replied.

" Yes we should" she replied.
" IS THERE ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE ME?" Logan shouted.

" COME OUT NOW......IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU" he shouted again but no once came out.

" Look like the fight is over since no one is coming out ....... I'm going to the ma....."

I haven't completed my sentence when some pushed me which made fall to the ground and rolled down till I met myself in front of the fighting stage.

I turned to my attacker and see Ashur smirking at me, then I turned to see everyone staring at me.

' oh-ohh.....this is not good'
TBC
Thanks For Reading
© SEUNNZZY

WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Chapter 4
Amelia's POV
" So there's no more Man out there to challenge me and you sent a woman?" Logan said loudly and everyone laughed.

" Oh no, I think you got it all wrong......this was a mistake... I'm not here to fight you" I replied.

" Amelia, what are you doing?" The chief asked.

" Sorry chief, someone pushed me and I fell right here..... I'm not here for the fight" I replied.

" So you're not here to fight?" Logan asked.

" Hell no, why would I fight you?......I think our village already have their champion to bring us glory" I replied.

" It's Okay Logan, let her go.......Amelia go now I'm sure your father must be waiting for you" chief said.

" Thank you chief" I said smiling then turned to Logan.

" Good luck champion" I replied then made to leave.

" Hold on, you're Amelia?" Logan asked.

" Yes, why?"

" You're the one who beat up my cousin" he said.

' uhh, not again...... what have I got myself into'

" What are you talking about?.....I don't know your cousin" I replied.

" You beat him and his friends this morning, all is face is swollen" he replied.

" I don't know who your cousin is and if he's among those guys from earlier then it's their fault"

" They attacked me first and I acted back in self defense and that's all" I replied then turn to leave.

" You beat up four boys and you called it self defense, I'm coming for you after the competition" he said and I stopped then turned to him.

" That will be if you're still alive after the competition" I replied not knowing when the word flew out of my mouth.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that" I apologised.

" You think I can't win the contest?"

"No, that's not what I meant?" I said covering my mouth.

".....you will be surprised because when I win I'm coming for you because I'll be rich....."

"..... Maybe I'll have your pretty little a** for myself." He said which cause people to laugh.

" Eeeww, I'm offended that you had to utter such words to me,......"

"..........And what makes you think you will progress to the next stage of the contest because I don't see you getting anywhere" I replied.

" I'm the best fighter in this village, I don't see anyone challenging me, I'm definitely going to win this contest" Logan said proudly and everyone cheered.

" Yeah, maybe you're the best fighter in this village what about other villages"

" You think because you fight this crabs you you believe you stand a chance in the competition"

" Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk"

" I'd advise that you say your goodbyes to your family and I'm very sure the chief will do well to purchase a very nice coffin for you" I said causing everyone to laugh.

" Your statue will be mounted in the center of the town square as the champion who died for his village" I said which cause another laugher.

" You really want to die lady, how dare you humiliate me in front of all this people, you really have a death wish" he said obviously angry.

" Amelia, you can leave now.... that's enough, Logan is our champion.....he is the best" the chief said.

" I'm just telling the people the truth chief, maybe he should reconsider as well and forfeit this fight before it's too late"

".........who know he might live longer to see his children and his children's children" I replied.

" I'm so going to kill you" he said angrily and charged at me throwing many punches at me.

" Logan" the chief called but he heed not.

I stood my ground dodging all of his advancement without fighting back and I decided to humiliate him a little.

He continue throwing kicks and punches at me but I managed to dodged it all without doing anything.

My plan was to get him frustrated and make him look like a fool before the people which is working perfectly.

" FIGHT ME.....YOU B***H" he shouted which cause me to laugh.

" You're just too slow, You can barely keep up with me and you want me to fight you?"

" Oh no no no, that will be me taking advantage of a man like you" I said and people roared in laughter.

He charged with an attempt to grab me but I turned swiftly without him touching me then I decided to end this.

" Fight Me, Why Don't you just fight me back" he said glaring at me.

" Fine now come" I replied then he charged at me with so much anger then I turned dodging his punch.

Then smash him on the head with my leg and he went down immediately and couldn't stand up.

This stunt make everyone roar more in laughter as Logan find it hard to get back on his feet.

I waited for some seconds hoping he might try to get up but it seems that won't be happening.

" tsk tsk tsk, What a pity'' I said then turned to the chief.

" C'mon chief, this one here will disgrace our village in the contest, you can do alot better than him" I said.

" He's so lame, Even my grandmother would put up more effort than this disappointment" I replied which cause another laughter.

" Get us someone else........this man here is pathetic......bye" I said then ran away ignoring the chief calling me.
Some Minutes later I got to the market and decided to act normal in other not to arouse any suspicion from my father.

" You're late, did you get it all?" He asked.

" Yes Father" I replied.

" It's seems the annual fight contest is starting soon because I can hear the cheering noise from afar" he said.

" I believe so, I saw them on my way here" I replied.

" You didn't stay there did you?" He asked and my eyes bulged out wondering if he knew about the fight.

" I only stay for a minute then left" I lied.

" Has anyone in our village ever won the contest?" I asked and my father laughed.

" I don't think that's going to happen because the contest had been for a long time and no one in our village proceed to the next stage"

" Most of the people in our village are farmers and hunters, they are not fighters" he added.

" Have you ever take part in the contest?....... you're a good fighter" I asked.

" I can't because I promise your mother that I won't, those who went for the contest eventually got wounded or killed" he explained.

" I thought they don't kill in the contest" I said.

" Yes, they don't unless you decided to challenge the champion of Malmoe, the man is a beast"

" Anyone who challenged him ended up dead or partially alive, he has been champion for over 15 years" he said.

" The king restricted him from fighting in the contest and crowned him the champion of MALMOE" he explained.

" He was given a house in the kingdom and ten thousand of silver as the reward" he added.

" Wow"

" Father, how is the kingdom like?...... I've never been there" I asked.

" The kingdom is like every other kingdoms with beauty all over it which differ it apart from the village" he replied.

" How come I've never been there, other kids told me about the great things they saw when they went there" I said.

" Of course you will when the time is right besides if you go what are you going for?" he said.

" When you were an infant your mother and I took you there so technically you've been there"

" But worry not yourself, maybe one of these days you and I will visit" he replied.

" Okay Father"

I helped my father at the market till the sunset and then we went home.

This has been happening for the past 5 years whenever I'm bathing my back will be aching me.

The pain is originating from the birth mark at my back and the pain is intensifying everyday and just like now.

I informed my father about it and he gave me an ointment to apply on it but it did nothing to it.

I hurried up then put on my clothes before going to meet my father.

" Father, the pain at my back is still there...and it's getting worse" I said when I got to him.

" Remind me this evening, I'm taking you to the healer...... I'm certain he will know what to do" he said.

" Okay Father" I replied.

" Why don't you start fire to make br......"

He was saying then we saw the chief and two men came to our door step and my eyes bulged out.

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that they came here for me, probably to report what I did yesterday.

' hold on, is the man dead?'

' did he became crippled?'

Several thoughts was rushing through my mind and I looked at my father who seems surprised to see them.

" Chief?......what are you doing here?, You could have sent for me" my father said as they entered.

" No, I decided to come to you myself" the chief replied and my father get him something to sit on.

" What brings you here chief?" Father asked.

" It's about the contest and your daughter" the chief said and I frowned my face.

" Contest?..... My daughter?........I don't understand chief, what has my daughter got to do with the contest?" Father asked and the Chief look at me.

" You didn't tell him?" He said.

" Tell me what?" Father asked then he turned to me while I fixed my eyes to the ground.

" We've chosen Logan as our champion to represent us in the upcoming fight contest" the chief explained.

" And yesterday at the training we realized the big muscle he have is nothing because he was bested by your daughter"

" He didn't survive one strike of her assault which made us realized we will be disgracing our village by sending him"

" Which is why I come to ask for your permission to let us send her because we have no one to send" the chief concluded.

" No, I'm not fighting......I never even wanted to fight........it was a mistake.... I'm not fighting" I replied.

" Amelia, the winner get 100 pieces of silver and some other rewards......you and your father won't need to work in the market any longer" the chief said.

" Chief, I think you should go now......... I'll give you my reply in the evening" father said and the chief stood up.

" I hope your answer is positive for all of our sake because the village could get many things if we win" the chief said.

" Think about it" he said then left and my father turned to me.

I pouted my lips and draw my ears apologetically and said " I'm sorry Father, I never planned it"

" I didn't train you for you to fight around the village, I told you no fighting" he said.

" I'm sorry Father, Ashur and his friends caused it, they wanted to hurt me, I never meant for this to happen" I narrated.

" What do you want me to do now?, What do you want me to tell chief?" He asked.

" I don't want to fight.......we can just tell him that" I replied.

" If I do that...I'll be painted as the enemy of the village, that might affect our business" he said.

" I'm sorry Father" I apologized.

" I guess I'll take your place in the contest" he said which surprised me.

" You'll be fighting in the arena?" I asked.

" Father, you don't have to do that.... I'll fight instead besides this is my mistake, so let me make things right" I said.

" It's dangerous.......You could get hurt in the contest" he said.

" So could you father, but I'm young and strong.....I'm sure I can handle myself, you trained me well" I replied.

" What about your powers?.....you know very well you still can't get control of it, what if you use it?"

" This is a contest where you can get angry which might trigger it, I don't know what the king might do if he knows" father said.

" I won't trigger it Father, I no longer get angry like before, I've been trying to suppress my anger" I replied.

" Are you sure?" He asked.

" Yes Father, I promise I won't get angry" I said then he looked at me for a while.

" Fine, I'll meet with the chief this evening and inform him" he said and I smiled.

" Thank you Father" I said then embrace him tightly.

" You should start your training so you won't get rusty when you get there" he said.

" Okay Father"

' waoo....... I'm finally going to the kingdom, finally'
TBC
Thanks For Reading
SEUNNZZY

Page 1 / 6
Share:
%d bloggers like this: