Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Episode 16

🌪️Written by Iyanda Michael 🌪️

Killshot made his way to Crane's office, agents who saw him gave him a look of respect as he passed by them.

He stood at Crane's door, hesitating to enter but eventually, he entered Crane's office, Crane who was on call dropped the call and smiled at Killshot.

"Wow... You are faster than I thought"

Crane stated and gestured for Killshot to sit, Killshot who had found his way to the seat scoffed at her gesture.

"So, heard you have a mission for me?"

Killshot asked.

"Yes, the Tokyo gang Lord is meeting up with Viper for some drug deal, now is the chance to stop them"

Crane replied Killshot, Killshot brought out a cigarette and puffed his usual smoke which he does when he's with Crane.

"Why me? You could have sent C2 or C3 for the mission and are you keeping some things from me? "

Killshot asked while Crane smirked and tossed a tablet to Killshot.

"Well, you are more suitable for this mission, you have proved to be able to match Viper evenly, not C2 or C3 can do that feat and secondly, Viper is a rogue agent who had worked for SABS once!"

Crane stated and she rested her back on the office chair she sat.

" What! Why are you just telling me? So you mean Viper was once a SABS agent?"

Killshot asked in shock, not believing what Crane was saying.

"Yes and I shouldn't have told you but I just didn't wanna keep you clueless... And no more questions!"

Crane stated frankly and changed her countenance, Killshot remained mute and stood up.

"Alright, what time are they meeting up?"

Killshot asked as he pulled out a mintholine and popped it in his mouth, clearing off any traces of smokes on him.

"That's my boy! It's 30 mins from now at Las Vegas street, take both of them down! "

Crane replied and Killshot headed out of the office.
He got to SABS garage and saw the cars and backs that were there.

'cool'

He muttered and got to his favorite black Audi model, he placed his thumb on the door handle and the car unlocked.
He placed his hand on the start button and pressed it, the car ignited and he revved the car and bolted out of the garage.

🌪️ Blue Mask Agency 🌪️

Agent P2, a middle aged woman entered briskly into Yakiza's office, Yakiza who was working on his PC looked up to her.

"Sir! We have some intels on Agent CI of SABS, we need you to see this!"

P2 stated and and headed to her office, Yakiza walked after her.

P2 clicked some buttons on the computer and some images were displayed.

"Agent C1 was last seen heading to Las Vegas street sir!"

P2 stated and Yakiza rubbed his head, contemplating.

"When last was he seen?"

Yakiza asked Pe, she clicked on the screen and the images zoomed in.

" 10 mins ago sir... Should we send our men after him?"

P2 asked and Yakiza grinned, he pulled out his device and dialed on a number.

"Hey Kill-Thirst, I have some work for you"

Yakiza replied and cut the line, he earned a confused look from P2.

"Sir, you are involving the Killdom league in this?"

P2 asked confusedly and Yakiza laughed loudly.

"I know who's suitable to finish him, Assasins goes after assasins, the league of Killdom would gladly help in taking him out"

Yakiza replied and headed out of P2 office, P2 sighed and shook her head, she brought out a picture under her desk, two teens who looked alike were on the picture.

'Have waited for 22 years waiting for you two to come back home, where are you guys? "

P2 muttered and a tear escaped her eyes...

WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Episode 17

🌁Written by Iyanda Michael🌁

'Have waited for 22 years waiting for you two to come back home, where are you guys? "

P2 muttered and a tear escaped her eyes...
🥀🥀22 years back🥀🥀

(Still at the beach)

"Bring your hand, I wanna do something"

Chris stated and cruise stretched his hand, after some minuites, he was done with what ever he was doing.

"Wow... It's beautiful, I love the tattoo"

Cruise stated as he stared at his arm that Chris had just drawn something on, it was a name 'Chris' written on cruise arm.

"Well, am not gonna clean this name from my hand, to be able to remember you forever and in turn, am gonna give you something"

Cruise stated and dipped his hand into his cloth and brought out a pendant.

"Always remember to keep it on so that our memories can always remain, we don't know what the future awaits us..."

Cruise added and gave the pendant to Chris who had an excited look, Chris wore the chain and nodded happily.
The two young boys pedalled back home, both pedalling faster than they could.

"Hey Chris, I told you am faster than you with bicycle!"

Cruise yelled as the wind carried his voice, Chris groaned behind him and pedalled faster, soon he caught up with him.

"Just wait and see, am gonna get home before you!"

Chris yelled beside cruise and both smirked, they increased their speeds on the bicycle and pedalled with all their strength.

Soon, three black Range rovers double crossed them, making the two boys put a sudden brake on their bicycle.

Black suited agents hopped down the car and a lady in her twenties stepped out from the car. The boys panicked as they watched what was happening.

"Hello boys, what's your name?"

The woman who wore a grey suit which revealed to be Crane spoke in an American accent.

"Our momma told us not to answer strangers!"

Chris replied her with a frown on his face, Cruise interjected him.

"Shhhh, my mum told me to always respect strangers..... Hmm, ma'am, my name is cruise and my friend here is Chris"

Cruise replied her with a smile but Chris just frowned, Crane smiled and rubbed cruise head.

"Are you guys twins?"

Crane asked jovially as she squatted beside the boys who were still on their bike.

"Yes-No"

Chris and Cruise chorused, Crane looked confused.

"What we mean is, both of us are friends, more like brothers but we are not twins, Chris is from Mexico while I am from Australia but we happen to live in the same street"

Cruise explained and Crane had an " Oh" expression on her face.

" Interesting, Pack them up, they are gonna make good agents in future! "

Crane ordered as she stood up, the agents walked over the two kids and grabbed them from their bike, the two friends screamed for help but their mouths were muffled.

The agents sedated the boys and they fell unconscious, they were tossed into the car and taken away.
🥀Meanwhile🥀

"You can't just tell us to calm down! We are talking about our children here!"

A woman who had a blonde hair screamed her lungs out at her husband who tried calming her down.

Another woman was seeing crying quietly in the room also, while the woman's husband consoled her.

"see Melinda, our child, Chris would be found and moreover We called the police and informed them, be rest assured they would be found!"

The husband of Melinda, Bob, replied her soothingly, the other woman who was crying also stood up with her husband and joined Melinda.

"What the police found at the incident scene was their bikes, I believe, my son and yours have been abducted!"

Alina, Cruise mother muttered sadly as tears streamed down her face, Melinda gasped in shock and staggered backwards, Bob was swift to grab her from falling, Melinda held her chest in pains ajd groaned.

Alina and her husband, Wallace ran over to them and held grabbed her, Alina forgetting her problems dialed some numbers.

"Send in the medical team from the emergency department, and tell Yakiza that I wouldn't be able to come to office tomorrow!"

Alina spoke hastily into the line, Melinda gasped for breath and tears escaped her eyes, her body temperature was dropping. The sound of sirens wailed and medical personnel burster in with a stretcher but it was too late as Melinda died.
🌹Present day🌹
🌪️Blue Mask Agency 🌪️

P2 sighed as she remembered what had happened 22 years ago and she rested her head on her seat, her colleagues glanced at her in confusion but a glare from her sent them working.

She took a quick glance at the picture she held and kept it in a file.
🌁 Las Vegas street 🌁

A gigantic mansion could be seen as Armed guards patrolled the mansion, a Ferrari pulled up at the gate and the gate opened automatically and the car entered.

About 10 armed guards stopped the car, Viper stepped out of the car with a silver briefcase in hand.

A weapon scanner was placed in front of him and he was released when they saw that he was clean.

Different guards were posted un different positions and they were fully armed, Viper entered with a smile and he was directed to a hall that had about 20 guards at the entrance.

"You are late Mr Viper..."

A gruffy voice spoke up, Viper smiled and took a seat in front of the figure that spoke up.

"You can't order me around Tokyo, you are a gang Lord who am just a simple man"

Viper replied with a smirk and Tokyo grinned and brought out his briefcase.

" Let's get down to business"

Tokyo replied and they exchanged the briefcases that were in front of them.
Outside the mansion, A guard was seen sitting on a chair with a riffle slung accross his chest.
He suddenly went limp with a bullet holes in his right eye without any guards suspecting.

Two more guards dropped dead with bullets in their right eyes as they fell into the flower garden without anyone noticing.

Fifty meters away from the mansion,a black suited bald man stood on the first block in a sky scraper, with a eagle eye sniper in hand.

'let the fun begin'

The man muttered.

WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Chapter 18

🌪️Written by Iyanda Michael 🌪️

Fifty meters away from the mansion,a black suited bald man stood on the first block in a sky scraper, with a eagle eye sniper in hand.

'let the fun begin'
There was a momentary silence between the Tokyo gang Lord and Viper as they stared at their bags they had exchanged.

"You know Mr Viper, nice doing business with you but that money, am sorry, I would have to take them back! "

Tokyo stated with a smirk as he crossed his legs together, Viper had an amused look on his face.

"Then am gonna have to take my Drugs back"

Viper stated with a smirk with his eyes unwavering, He stretched his hand and grabbed his briefcase back.

"Well, am gonna have to take that back, if you love yourself, drop the bag and leave alive or.. "

Tokyo stated with a smirk and gestured with his eyes at one of his men.

"well, I always love a deal with packages, I go with 'or' "

Viper replied, two of the hefty grabbed him by his arms but he quickly grabbed them by their hands and smashed their heads together.

He dusted his hand and carried his briefcase.

"Kill this dude and get his the drugs from him..."

Tokyo ordered his men and they brought out their Riffles, they shot at Viper but he was quick to roll over his chair and hit the chair at the men, they avoided the hit but fell that was the trap viper needed, he shot them in motion and they dropped dead.

Shared on whatsby Conphidense. More guards bounced in and shot at him, viper did a tripple wall flip and landed behind a guard and held him as a shield, bullets hit the guard who went limp in his hand, he brought out a tazer pin and inserted it into the corpse and flicked him at them.

Shrieks rose from the men who were unfortunate to stay close near the dead guard as the tazer pin exploded and electrocuted them.

Tokyo stated with eyes opened in shock but he grinned and pressed a red button on his phone, the mansion blared with alarm.

"Just know that there's no where to go, the whole guards are already here."

The door opened and guard with a gun entered but fell face flat to the floor with blood in his right Eyes, Killshot was seen standing in the position the guard was before.

"What da!!"

Tokyo muttered in shock but couldn't complete his statement as Killshot shot him in his right eyes.
He pointed his gun at Viper who had a smirk on him.

"Easy boy... Don't make me do this"

Viper stated as he was swift to pull out his gun from his back, aiming at Killshot back.

"I have orders from SABS to bring you in but am gonna ask you a question before that..."

Killshot stated sternly and Viper tilted his brow, not making any move to back off.

"You are naive, aren't you? You wanna ask me how I left SABS and turned a drug Lord right?"

Viper asked smirking as he returned his gun back to his trouser.

"I won't deny that, you are smarter than I thought, well, answer that..."

Killshot replied not dropping his gun, he moved closer to viper and disarmed him by collecting his gun.

"You know, SABS is never what you think it is... I don't know maybe it changed because of its current leader.
I was once a agent who lived to maintain the honour of the country and engaged in undercover mission to wipe out pests that are corrupting the governmental system, until one day I figured out that Crane was working with an enemy of SABS... "

Viper explain and Killshot cut him off from completing it.

" Black Crow"

Killshot muttered solemnly as he wore a look of recognition, Viper remained unexpressionless.

"Well, from expression, I guess you get a familiarity of what am talking about...
As I was saying, I discovered that Crane was working with Black Crow, she was dating the leader of BCA"

Viper explained and Killshot nodded with a frown,not believing.

" How did you know they were dating?"

Killshot asked disbelievingly and Viper chuckled.

" Well, I caught them talking on the landline, I later coded the landline and all their conversations were recorded in which I had that as an evidence..."

Viper explained, his smirk not for once twitching.

" Why should I believe you?"

Killshot asked with a gruffy voice, not able to comprehend What Viper had just told him.

"Because I believe you know what am talking about... We have a common enemy"

Viper stated and smiled, Killshot sighed and tucked in his gun into his jacket.

Suddenly, the door opened and Black Crow men, about fifty of them entered the room, Soon SABS agents joined the Black crow men and aimed their guns at them.

The men parted to two and Crane with a heavily built black guy who was on a black to black outfit with a dark shade came in.

"You son of a bitch!!"

Killshot snapped as he saw Crane with Viper,he took a glance at him and he knew Viper was telling the truth...

"I gave you a simple mission Agent C1 but you messed up, I knew some things like this was gonna come up in future so I have to bug you, I monitored your movements and listened to your conversations... "

Crane stated evily as she moved closer to the two agents.

"Well, I knew you bugged me and monitor my movements, but you made a mistake by trying to outsmart me... "

Killshot replied with his own smirk and flicked his fingers, and the light of the mansion powered off and came back on.

A figure with a black ninja was seen pointing a sword on Crane's neck while another ninja stood beside Killshot.
Viper had a confused look at the sudden turn of events.

"Kill-Thirst, Killmonger? What the fuck is going on!!?"

Crane asked confused as she recognized the ninjas, Black crow Dr his jaw in surprise at the turn of what was happening.

"Are you surprised? I told you am always a step ahead of anything."

Killshot replied and he brought out his cigarette, inhaled the lighted cigar and puffed it on Crane's nose...
But wait ooo, Killmonger don die nah and they wan send Kill-Thirst against Killshot, but how come???

WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Chapter 19

🌬️🌬️ Semi-final

Tension filled the room as Killshot had a look of truimph on his face, Crane who was still held captive had a confused look.

"B..b..but how? I thought you were dead killmonger?"

Crane asked killmonger who held the sword tightly to her neck, Killmonger smirked.

" What you don't know is the code of Ninja, we have a rule in Killdom, *never betray your fellow ninja in brotherhood or the penalty is blood*"

Killmonger stated, Crane gasped as the blade pressed further on her neck.

"But Killshot left the hood a long time ago!"

Crane muttered disbelievingly while Black Crow team and SABS team still aimed their guns on Killshot and the two ninjas, Black Crow just looked on as the truths were being revealed.

"Killshot was my best student, you don't expect me to kill him, do you? We ninjas derived a code message to communicate without making a sound, when I attacked Killshot that night, I knew you bugged him but I still passed a message to him through the code communication by blinking my eyes rapidly to talk with him about how you and Black Crow sent me to him and he understood the message but played along, every fight was real and I was glad he had surpassed me in skills... Then that was when Viper came in, I was late to figure out that someone had sneaked behind me, Killshot was quick to blink and I bent sideways but the bullet grazed my neck and knocked me out for some seconds..."

Killmonger explained and Viper opened his mouth in amazement as he realised something.

"I said it, I suspected you didn't die that night but damn! You were good with faking deaths, that was too real to have even tricked me!"

Viper muttered in awe, Crane gulped as Killmonger moved closer to her while the sword dug deep into her skin.

"Kill-Thirst, you betrayed our deal, you were to finish off the two boys this night..."

Black Crow muttered still shook with surprise, his eyes falling dangerously on the men before him.

"I thought you should have wisen up by now with the explanation of Killmonger... Ninjas don't betray their fellow brothers..."

Kill-Thirst replied with a smirk, Black Crow narrowed his eyes eyes and smirked, he faced his men and Crane's men.

"Kill them all... Spare nobody!!!"

Black Crow muttered to the men and they nodded, they cocked their guns, the move surprised Killshot and Viper especially Crane..

"No, you can't do this Crow, this wasn't our deal!"

Crane muttered and Black Crow grinned evily.

"Deals change sweetheart, sacrifice is all that matters... And to inform you, have gotten the Mayor's daughter, her body would be sent to the mayor and he would have no other choice than to give me what I want!"

Black Crow grinned and turned his back to go, He turned back suddenly and pulled out a gun and shot Crane, Killshot reacted instantly and pushed crane and Killmonger out of the way, the bullets pierced his arm and he fell sideways, Viper rushed over to Killshot who coughed out blood and layed weakly on the floor.

The room suddenly turned into Chaos as men rushed into the building, the Blue Masks barged in and aimed their guns at SABS and Black Crow's men while some sets aimed their guns at Killshot and his team.

Yakiza and agent P2 stepped forward while Black Crow couldn't fathom what was happening, everyone in the room were in confusion, both teams not knowing what was happening.

"Seems like I interrupted the party but am just gonna make this quick, all I need to do is just kill that fucking agent! He really soiled my plans!"

Yakiza stated as he gritted his teeth while he gestured to Killshot.

Agent P2 stared at Viper who strangely seemed familiar to her, who was helping Killshot up, She watched as Viper removed the shirt of Killshot and to stop his bleeding.

Viper fiddled with his top and pulled it out and tore it, he made to tie it on Killshot's bleeding arm but some jolt of shock moved him, he stared at Killshot's bare chest as a familiar Pendant hung on his chest, Killshot looked shocked also as he stared at the tattoo he had once seen on Viper's arm.

"No... No.. it can't be, no it can't be!" Killshot muttered as he had flashes of his past, Viper also fell as he regained the memory of his Past years he had tried to remember.

(🕥Viper and Killshot having a flashback as they regained their memories🕥)

"what do you wanna become in future?"

Chris Chipped in, changing the topic, Cruise hummed thoughtfully and his face opened in excitement.

"Am gonna become an Agent in the future, protecting the country from enemies that have infiltrated the countries and had set up organizations... So tell me, what of you? "

Cruise stated and asked, diverting the question back to Chris who thought of the question.

"I wanna become a skilled agent that could protect the nation, A bald Agent with imposing look, and you know, handsome👌"

Chris Elucidated and a smile crept to his face... Cruise swayed his hand and hit him playfully in his stomach.

"Ouch! Why did you do that for?"

Chris whined playfully and chuckled playfully.

"That's for saying you wanna become bald, that dosen't mean you are gonna become a greater agent than me"

Cruise stated playfully and that earned him a look from Chris, a look that deemed wuth determination.

"I promise you Cruise, I would always be a step ahead of you in future! "

Chris stated with determination.
"Bring your hand, I wanna do something"

Chris stated and cruise stretched his hand, after some minuites, he was done with what ever he was doing.

"Wow... It's beautiful, I love the tattoo"

Cruise stated as he stared at his arm that Chris had just drawn something on, it was a name 'Chris' written on cruise arm.

"Well, am not gonna clean this name from my hand, to be able to remember you forever and in turn, am gonna give you something"

Cruise stated and dipped his hand into his cloth and brought out a pendant.

"Always remember to keep it on so that our memories can always remain, we don't know what the future awaits us..."

Cruise added and gave the pendant to Chris who had an excited look, Chris wore the chain and nodded happily.
(🕥 End of Flashback🕥)

"Chris-cruise"

Both boys muttered disbelievingly as they stared at eachother in recognition, Yakiza stood muted at a point as he watched what unfolded.

Agent P2 stared in shock as he figured out who they were, Crane gasped as she remembered who the boys were and what she had done to them.

Killshot stood up with Viper's aid and both of them slowly stared at Crane who slowly moved back with dread.

WaleHub
Student council award
Admin
Harpy Eagle
Admin
Topic starter
(@walehub)
Expert

Chapter 20

🌬️🌬️ Final chapter.

The room were deathly quiet as they all watched the scene that was happening between Killshot and Viper and Crane.

Killshot and Viper slowly stalked Crane, she moved back with fear on her eyes for the first time.

Crane stood behind behind P2 who had tears in her eyes, Viper stood in front of P2 and brought his eyes up to hers since he only had his eyes focused on Crane.

Another shock occured again as Viper recognized who P2 was, Killshot too opened his Jaw wide.

"Mum?"

Viper asked stuttering with shock, P2 nodded her in tears, Yakiza frowned his face as he realised where this was leading to.

"My son... I searched all over for you..."

P2 muttered with disbelief as he pulled Viper into a hug, she looked over at Killshot who was also teary, she hugged them both but Yakiza spoiled the show.

"To be candid, am surprised at the family reunion that's taking place and am moved by but Killshot goes down! "
Yakiza stated but P2 faced him with a Stern face.

" You can't hurt him, please don't, he's a son to me.."

P2 pleaded but Yakiza frowned and pulled out his SMG and cocked it.

"Am sorry but I don't go back in my resolution!"

Yakiza stated and made an attempt to pull the trigger but he didn't, blood slowly slipped down his chest and he fell on his knees, he fell, face down to the floor, dead.

The room became still as they didn't know what was happening, Black Crow pulled out his guns swiftly and aimed at Crane and P2 but Viper and Killshot were swift to pull out theirs and they shot simultaneously at Black crow, bullets battered Black Crow's face and chest and he fell down dead.

The other agents seeing their leaders down clicked their guns and attempt to shoot but the light suddenly blacked out and sprang on immediately.

The Blue Masks, Black Crow and SABS agents were placed their guns on the floor while hundreds ninjas with swords held them captive with swords placed on their neck, the agents knew better than trying to fight a ninja.
Crane was seen trying to scurry away but was caught by Kill-Thirst.

Viper caught Jay could be seen walking to the scene, Jay stood over Yakiza's body and smirked.

"Jay... What are you doing here?"

Viper asked while the attention of others were drawn towards him.

"Jay Gareth, undercover rougue agent I hired to look for my kids"

P2 explained as she saw the Viper looking confusedly at Jay, Viper opened his mouth and squeezed his face.

"I thought you worked for me?"

Viper asked Jay who had a smile on him, Killshot walked over to them as he saw what was going on.

"Well, I work for you but I secretly worked for P2 also, I investigate for her missing kids and when I found out today that Killshot and you are the missing Kids, I contacted P2 but she wasn't picking up and I came here only to find Yakiza tryna shoot you guys, then I shot him down"

Jay explained and the two lost kids looked with awe, they walked over to Crane who tried to set herself free from Kill-Thirst grip.

"Am sorry for all I did, I was just trying to build up SABS to a great organization but the only means was recruiting or let me say abducting kids Illegally and wipe out their memories to be able to train them to be great agents and it happened, I had you guys, you both lifted SABS glory and made our organisation stand out.
But I let my love for Black Crow becloud my thought, I helped him out in all evil deeds but I guess he was using me... Am sorry, you can mete out any punishments on me or hand me over to the cops"

Crane apologized somberly, Killshot stared at Viper and they nodded slightly.

"You know, I have this skill they taught me in Killdom, the skill to know when someone is sincere or when someone is lying... I realise you are speaking the truth, so am letting this go this time... "

Killshot stated and Crane who had her head down in shame lifted her head up in surprise.

"Oh no!! Vera!"

Killshot muttered as he abruptly remembered Vera who was in danger, he bolted through the door, bypassing the captured agents, Viper followed him and they entered the car heading to the mansion.
🥀 Mayor Greg's Mansion🥀

A Ferrari sped into the compound and Killshot and Viper bolted out of the car to rescue Vera who had been captured, they stealthily walked into the room, there was no guards in the building, they removed their guns and stealthily opened the door, they met the surprise they never wished would have happened.

Vera was sitting on the couch with some chips in her hand, she looked at us in surprise as she saw us with guns.

"Oh Christ, I thought you were in danger.."

Killshot muttered in relief as he tucked his gun in, Vera's face fell on Viper.

"Oh yeah, I was in danger but yunno, being a black belt ain't for fun"

Vera replied sarcastically as she continued munching her chips, Viper hit killshot slightly on his shoulder as he chuckled.

"Where are the guards?"

Killshot asked her and she flared her nose at him, she threw him some chips which he quickly caught.

"I told my dad to send them back, I don't need any guards apart from you... And I lest I forget, the mayor is coming back today... "

Vera stated.
🕥Epilogue🕥

Crane remained the leader of SABS while P2 took control of Blue Mask and Black Crow Agency had no choice than to have Jay as their leader.

A Ferrari parked outside SABS building and An agent opened the door and stepped out, he was clad in a Black suit and a black Mexican shoe.

He entered into SABS building and the agents who saw him opened their jaws in surprise.

The agents whispered among themselves.

'Don't tell me that's Killshot, he can't possibly grow his hair back! "

"oh my God, Killshot is so fucking handsome!'

'Wow, am drooling already... ' E. T. C

Crane walked out of her office and Viper stopped in front of her, other agents gathered around.

"Welcome back Viper, you would take over the position of Killshot since his mission is to protect the Mayor's daughter who is already out of the country"

Crane stated and all eyes turned to Viper who had a smile plastered on his face, they didn't believe their eyes..
A black Audi sport vehicle raced down the streets of Germany, the car drifted at possible turns.

"Omg!!!! Vera, you didn't tell me you were a badass driver!!!"

Killshot yelled as Vera nearly collided with a trailer but was expert to swerve the car.

"I take that as a complement, duh... Well, that's a way of thanking you for getting me back with my dad"

Vera stated and she rolled her eyes at Killshot, Killshot laughed.

" You are hilarious you know? "

Killshot stated and both of them laughed out loud.
Vera hit the stereo system and a country side music boomed in the car.

🎶Have gat'a live my life the way I want 🎶
🎶 It's you I want not what you flaunt🎶
🎶Hey babay, you rock my baby🎶
The end.

Page 4 / 4
Share:
%d bloggers like this: